Will I have another Miscarriage?

dblsag

Ok, So its looks like venus is ruling the matter. Venus is not doing well in Aries. Venus is also squaring the ascendent which is ruled by pluto or in horary is it mars? Venus is also in an opposition with Saturn and this is creating a t-square with the 10th, 2nd and 5th houses. However these aspects are all separating and I am wondering if this could signify the previous miscarriage? Venus is also trining mars. Mars is in 0 Leo and the very end of the 8th house of loss. Again we have a separating aspect. The moon is in Aquarius in the 3rd house of communication. I have spent a ton of time researching this initial miscarriage. Also, Uranus played a highly signficant role in that miscarriage. The moon is conjunct Neptune, applying aspect. Could this represent my hopefullness and wishful thinking for the next pregnancy? Moon is also applying to a conjunction with chiron. Do we use chiron in horary? If so, could this represent the healing that is taking place? I don't know. I don't feel like I am getting a clear answer with this horary :unsure: Any thoughts?

[mod edit - moved thread to medical / health section]

Attachments

• horarymiscarriage.gif
    horarymiscarriage.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

DiDi

hi dblsag

i see asc you is fertile and is in mars o leo in the 8 house of worries
scorpio is fertile but in leo is not good

5th baby would be once again mars so same 0 leo
william lilly doesnt like leo for the 5th house.

Im not sure if this part works because the baby hasnt been concieved but its a question on the health so ill take your 6th for you
venus just about to go into the 5th house.. thats good

babys 6th is mercury which is being burned by the sun right now...
not great news and 4th house of the matter is also mercury

jupiter is still being burnt to but not for long and is in fertile pisces thatrs good

moon is a little bit voc for me here but is ruled by saturn and as the moon is a timer im thinking that now is not a good time....

But i think if you wait a bit you will get your wish...

fensi88

You are Ma and Moon. Baby is Ma, so we leave Ma for baby and Moon for you. It is good that Ma is direct, so there will be not repeat of old case (miscarriage). Moon and Ma has no applaying aspect , so the answer to your question is NO.