Where will I move next?

Hello,

I'm a Virgo sun Scorpio rising whose always on the move...I've lived all over the US. My family would like to move next year, although I'm not sure where's left really....i have yet to move back to a state I have left but I have returned to one city multiple times.

My question is "where will I move next"

The answer contained:

Cancer rising at 18 degrees with moon at 24 degrees Scorpio in the fifth house, the next aspect it will make is a trine to Venus at two degrees Leo in the first house. The moon is also squaring a the node and mars in Leo 2nd house.

Venus rules the fourth house which contains Jupiter at 18 degrees libra.

The sun is in Virgo in the 3rd and mercury retrograde is conjunct the third house cusp.

Pluto is opposing the ascendant.

My interpretation was that I will be living with a lot of other people or that I will be living abroad or traveling. Couldn't get much on the location though. Any ideas?

I'd like to start planning these upcoming months....I appreciate
Any help .

I am posting the horary chart in question, hope someone out there is willing to look at this.

Attachments

• move.jpg
    move.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 17

Indeed I Dream

I see a lot of Usa in your chart, dear member

Even if Usa wasn't it, Holland or Poland would be it (Scorpio Moon, Aries MC, Taurus 11th)

With the Jupiter in 4th house you can also live in Spain or Germany. :)

Venus in 1st house means Scorpio nations such as Brazil or Chile or Argentina. (not bad)

That's it. So therefore, probably Usa, since you're American :))

x