A Scorpio Birth / A Scorpio Death

Sanaqua

Okay, this is quite an old thread but i wanna say something about it.

I had read this thing about a Scorpion's death and birth many many years ago (may be around 10 years back) and have observed this pattern in my family or out of family.
I've found it true in my family too. My dad is Scorpio when he was born, his grandmother passed away couple of months before he was born. (within the time frame of one year). Then, when my great-grandmother (not real but distant in relation to me) died, after some months, a cousin of my father was born who is Scorpio. I have observed this in other families too. Horrible and interesting!

Sanaqua

Also, i didnt go through all the posts in this thread but some starting ones..
A member named 'Carole' is talking about her death within a year. Since the post was made in 2006, i would like to know about her.
Anyone has seen her active or know her?

sambtween

From 'Sun Signs' By Linda Goodman.....

"One of the strangest patterns in astrology is the death of a relative in the family within either a year before or the year after the birth of a Scorpio. And when a Scorpio dies, there will be a birth in the family within the year before or the year after. It happens at least ninety-five per cent of the time."

So what do you think of this statement? True/False?

I'm usually extremely sceptical of statements like this, but in every other way, this book has been amazingly accurate.

I found this forum by Googling this, and I can say that, in my experience it is fact. I seem to have been the death-fulcrum for my family. I was born October 27. My paternal grandfather died June 7, same year. My maternal grandmother died just one day short of my 1st birthday. It doesn't fit, but interestingly enough, my maternal grandfather died 3 days before my 9th birthday. So I guess I'm in the 95%, with steriods! :innocent:

And, I just checked out the family Bible. Here's the birth statistic: my maternal grandfather died on October 24th. My youngest brother was born October 12 the next year. He was a c-section birth, premature.

Last edited:

Zuri

"One of the strangest patterns in astrology is the death of a relative in the family within either a year before or the year after the birth of a Scorpio. And when a Scorpio dies, there will be a birth in the family within the year before or the year after. It happens at least ninety-five per cent of the time."

False for me. I'm a Scorpio, and no one in my family died the year before or the year after I was born.

bubuza_dulce

Another thing that always happens, although it is not restricted to just families, and that is that death comes in 3's. This has happened time and time again with people I know and it's got to the stage that I breathe a sigh of relief when the 3rd one happens!

When I was three and a half my father died. When I was six, my grandfather died. No 3rd.

An interesting thing my grandmother told me - my father had private Math lessons with a teacher from his college. Along with him, several other of his class did that. She told me absolutely all the students who had private lessons with him died in a few years. When my father died, there was none left. She spoke of the teacher's "bad luck":pouty:.

Astropithecus

My wife's grandmother (Nov. 15 scorp) passed away in 2008. My son (Aquarius w/ Scorp Rising) was born Jan. 29 2009.

My Grandmother's (a Leo) health has been declining rapidly since 2012, my second son was born Oct 25 2012 so I'm kind of nervous that she may be next. My mother (a Cancer) who is super healthy nearly died from a staph infection (due to knee surgery malpractice) earlier this year.

My father and I are trying to reconcile our estranged relationship so i may ask him if there were similar patterns of death/rebirth when he was born (nov. 2).

He is a quadruple scorp sun/merc/moon & asc... I'm a Pisces sun (Mar 10), cancer moon, Cap Asc.

There is even a possibility I may go, I've had my fair share or life/death situations since I was young and now I'm sort of in a domestic situation where I have to deal with "underworld" types. Using Equal house system I have pluto in the 10th and all my life it seems that people in power have it out for me or I attract them for some odd reason.

JUPITERASC

Another strange thing:

I had my heart attack on a Monday, and when checking out all data on heart attacks I read in a medical column that the majority of heart attacks happen on a Monday - weird.
Not weird and not strange - Monday is the first day of the working week
often stressful after a weekend of relaxation
:smile:
The Moon rules Monday. I was told by the Drs that because the operation to unblock my artery and insert a stent was done within the "Golden Hour", I survived. [It happened while driving and was just around the corner from my Dr's surgery so was seen within minutes].

? Golden is related to the Moon colour somehow.
The dream I had saw me in a flooded river but made it to shore and I told the people watching at the edge of the river that I was OK now.

TamaraL

I'm usually extremely sceptical of statements like this, but in every other way, this book has been amazingly accurate.

This theory is not very reliable. I 've checked in my family, specifically my grandmother was a Scorpio + years after or before her death there were no births in family (unless its a forgotten relative living in a different country or something...) but I also asked other friends with scorpio babies- scorpio parents...Nobody has heard of a similar story.People die & are born every minute..

Glinda

In the case of my family it is true. My second brother (a scorpio) was born 1,5 years after the death of my first brother – means my mother got pregnant within 1 year of his death. Many years later my mom was pregnant with my sister (a scorpio) within 1 year around a miscarriage of twins. AND my father is a scorpio too – his father died while my grandma was pregnant with him. Call it coincidence … scorpios seem to be THE sign when it comes to process the energies of death and (re)birth in families. I have a pluto in 4th house (to me the "scorpio(s) in the nest") and a moon in scorpio in 5th house.

Last edited:

LyP

This is strange...

I had read it somewhere
I guess that makes sense, I have the sun in Scorpio
and my mother had lost her mother before I was born

My grandfather died the year before last and my cousin was born, scorpio sun, last year

if I'm not mistaken, moon in the 8th house indicates premature death of his mother, and my mother has the moon in the 8th house.

Last edited:

Alisejane

Hi,
I don't know if this all is true, but I can offer myself as a great example that it might be!
I am a Scorpio. Born 93, 27 Oct. my great grandmother, who I have always felt a weird connection with even before i was interested in astrology, died a year before I was born - 92, 26 Oct.
I live in her old flat and at times feel a presence that in my head indicates towards her. It's bizzar and I don't expect anyone to really believe me, but it's my experience and its a weird coincidence

Debbie150

I know this to be true, it's happened every time a Scorpio was born or died in the family. My grandmother told me this when I was young. So she wrote down all the aunts, uncles, cousins birthdays then pull aside all people who were born from October 23rd to November 21st so she would know when a death or birth was possible in the family. I never really thought about it till my son was born November 17th and my husband's sister out of the blue just does! Then when my father died of heart attack, my cousin was having bad pains went to the hospital and found out she was in labor and didn't even know she was pregnant. Now my great grandmother has been sick for awhile and they say it won't be long for her. She's Scorpio too, so if a birth occurs right after she goes I'll know it to be true.

Osamenor

Staff member

And how often does that happen when a non-Scorpio is born or dies?

If you count the whole extended family, there's an excellent chance that there will be a death and a birth within a year of each other. Not always close relatives, perhaps, but somewhere in the family.

I am not a Scorpio, but my great-grandfather died when I was six months old. One of my cousins was born shortly after our great-grandmother died and was only two months old when her mother died, and she's not a Scorpio either. (I'm not sure about her mother or our great-grandmother, I don't know their birthdates.) Another cousin was born a few months before yet another of our mutual cousins was killed in an accident. Neither of them was a Scorpio, either. (And when I say cousin, I'm talking about first cousins, all on the same side of my family.)

If any of us were Scorpios, I would be chiming in with evidence that hey, this is true of Scorpios.

conspiracy theorist

My great grandmother, whom my father was very close to, died within 4 months of my birth and I'm not a Scorpio. This might not "count" because it's out of the year range by a month, but my immediate sibling after my birth died shortly after his birth.

The same pattern of deaths within a year of birth occurred with my youngest who was born in the month of June. No planets in Scorpio in either case. Edit: my brother has one planet in Scorpio but it's not one of the personals.

I'm not sure I buy this pattern.

Last edited:

ron

this might be true and i was infact enquiring about the same thing.
i am not a huge believer of astrology , but its uncanny as to how this is true.
my greatgrandmother died a month before i was born...so i was curious too ,as to if her reason of death was due to me?

Bunraku

THe lesson of Scorpio is unfortunately a difficult one. To be born with such circumstances definitely can be part of it.
It's a misunderstood power. And often times this sign is misunderstood by society who cant comprehend its nature.

My friend was a Scorpio. During her birth the lights flickered in and out in the hospital, and her grandmother died on her birth day also.

TO be born like this is suffering, but is also a source of great strength. The world is not ready.

mascaracover.jpg

CapAquaPis

My GF is a Scorpio sun with Aquarius moon (born Nov 15, 1961) and her life is indeed marked with many crises, challenges, tragedies and difficulties than most people I knew esp. they are not Scorpios...from her father died when she was age 10 to be raised solely by a difficult mother for half her childhood...to her late diagnosis in her 30s with mild Autism to require a service dog for personal assistance when in public places.

And a family friend's youngest of 3 daughters (born Nov 15, 2000) with a cancer moon and Aquarius rising saw her mother develop MS or MD with a diagnosis in 2008 (I forgot which because I didn't talk to the family for years) and father lose a business he owned from a customer lawsuit to end up bankrupted him later in 2009. The couple had a miscarriage in April 1992 when the mother was 2 some months or 8 weeks pregnant with what should been their second child.

And may I add both women had marital or relationship issues, plus they had children out of wedlock, both around age 18. They are both hard working and college students...and lastly, my GF is most likely a Capricorn rising to have the same malefic saturnian influence like Aquarian ascendant people to hinder their "great" lives due to their affluent backgrounds.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

What about people with sun or moon in Aquarius square Uranus in Scorpio people, esp. for those born in Jan-Feb 1980? They are more likely to experience illness themselves or their family or friends will. The probability of a neurological and psychological disorder is high for anyone with a sun or moon (Feb 14-16 has both) square Uranus and in cursed or malefic signs square each other like Scorpio and Aquarius is ultimate or maximum (I have mild Autism).

tricks11

It's TRUE!! I'm a Scorpio born 11/11/84, an uncle of mine died the next month under mysterious circumstances - 26/12/84. My grandma was a Scorpio as well she passed away on 12/23/95 the next year Feb 1996 my cousin gave birth to a babygirl. So yeah it's pretty accurate that we are connected with Death & Resurrection.