Is my new boyfriend telling the truth?

Arijana

http://i56.tinypic.com/10p52zr.gif

Ok,so,I have a new boyfriend,well, he is almost my boyfriend. To cut a long story short it all happened last night,he is from the gym I work in,he was my friend before that. He is nine years older than me and was number one champion in kick boxing in my country until he ''retired''. Physically,he is more than perfect,exactly my type right down to the last detail,we are both kinda crazy as well,but heres the thing....He says he wants to be my boyfriend, that he's my bodyguard ( we joke like that ) etc..but I don't really trust him. at all,even though he is very honest and sincere but I'm sorry in men I just don't have any trust. Nothing happened so far,we did go to his house but only kissing happened and he did want more but I was very hesistant and didn't want to.... I also don't like that he is...forceful...He has that champion winner mentality so,for instance,when we kiss and if I don't want to kiss him he would take my head and position it how he wants to,and just he's a little....forceful even though he doesn't do it intentionally that's just his nature. so,my question is, is he telling the truth when he says he wants me to be his girlfriend? my main doubt is that he somehow took me for some naive little girl and that he only wants to ***** me,despite him telling me otherwise.

Not only that,but my boss ( gym trainer ) I think has feelings for me as well, and he is beginning to show little signs of possesiveness when it comes to me ( forbiding other guys to hit on me at work even though when it's other girls he will gladly introduce them to his friends ) etc there are a lot of examples, even last night when I was leaving with my friend, I was outside the gym ,it was night and waiting for him to pick me up,and when his car stopped and I got in,my friend ( soon to be boyfriend ) said '' is that ( insert my bosse's name ) standing there? '' and when we both looked and in the dark there,there was a guy standing there next to the entrance of the gym staring at us and when he saw that we were looking we went back in ,and that was my boss and he didn't look happy...there is a lot more to this story than this but I don't have the time now to write it down nor to interpret the chart ( and I will when I get back ) but I'd really appreciate some feedback to this,I don't want to loose face here or be played for a fool.

Arijana

Not to mention I am torned..should I tell him that I have feelings for my boss,or should I tell my boss I have feelings for him but that I am going to be with this guy since there is no hope between me and him or....?

Arijana

Well,fast forwarding the topic...we had sex. and while having sex I told him for my feelings about my boss....lol talk about honesty...
I even told him that I didn't want anything to do with him because of him,and not gonna lie even though the guy was very good I did picture my boss instead of him for a moment,he even asked me '' what's wrong? '' but oh well.**** happens lol

as for my boss....I can't be untouchable because of him..I mean really. the way he behaves with my close friend who was Venus in a chart I did ( Merc-Jupiter us ) the way he is cold sometimes....not gonna lie though,when I did do that physic reading and when they told me his feelings were strong as well,the night I saw him my heart pounded..but what's the use.

Neptune Rising

Hi Arijana

Mars I think is peregring and in the 3rd house. Possibly this suggests things are not clear cut with him. This is just a guess though. His 3rd house ruler is Mercury which is detrimented in your 3rd house, again this suggests communications are not straightforwards. Mercury is acting as malefic which rules his communications.

He is in Saturn's terms and face, Mercury's detriment. This suggests that he is interested in a bit of fun (Saturn rules the 5th house) and is communicating to get this. It looks to me like that is all he is after.

Not sure about that Jupiter either. He is in Jupiter's sign and Jupiter rules his 12th house and sits in his 12th house of secrets.

You are quite strong in the first house and in your own sign just stationing direct. So you are in control of things and in Saturn's exhaltation, also you like a bit of fun with him. You are in his detriment, so perhaps that is all you want from this guy too.

Right now you hold the cards, soon you will move into your detriment and his domain so he will hold more of the cards. So now it's up to you what you do with this relationship and where you take it. :)

NR

Arijana

Thank you Neptune :)

as for things not being clear cut with him...hm...well,I trust him,mainly because

a) he was my friend before this
b) when I came by his house the first time,he showed me heroin...he sells it ( doesn't use it at all ) and I watch him make it,and he told me that that's showing me big trust because he told me he doesn't even show this to some of his friends,and some of his friends don't even know he is selling drugs...so,that's a big trust to show someone

it was with words that he convinced me to have sex with him,but not lying words,just being persistent into talking me into it. I'd like to think that despite it all,sag is a sincere sign,so I hope it's not terribly bad. It would have happened sooner or later between us,because we are drawn to each other sexually.

Arijana

He told. I should have known.

some of the other guys tried to humiliate my tonight at work.
tomorow I'm going to give my boss some of the money I owe the club for this month and tell him that I will no longer work there. If possible,I'll ask him for his e-mail or something if he looks concerned and tell him everything....I kind of need to lean on him a bit.I hope some of you actually reading this topic see how dignified I am trying to even though I am humiliated.I descided to leave because even though they've tried to break me I will not let them take away my dignity.

I...I thought....he was a friend...

*snaps out of it *

Now I have to think clearly,and sleep on it as over-reacting or doing rash things could lead to worse,so I will think better of what I will do,my only concern is my boss,that nobody harms his reputation,since I did tell the guy I have feelings for him and don't know did he use that.

Serendipity

So let me get this straight....while you were having sex with your friend you told him about your feelings for your boss? And you trusted him because he showed you the heroine he sells but doesn't use? Then he embarrassed you at work?

Baha

He told people that he slept with you? Are you sure?

You know, even if he did (which was HORRIBLY wrong) Things eventually blow over and people find new things to talk about. OK, it's not such a wonderful situation..but maybe you should reconsider quitting. Deal with the heat for a while because it will pass.

But learn from this...Not to sound preachy (you're a sweet lady) but sex really IS a big deal. He seduced you, but he couldn't have unless you were willing. So learn from this and take yourself away from passionate situations until you can think of things calmly and decide whether taking the next step is a good choice. Spontaniety is exciting but it can come with a heavy price.

Arijana

So let me get this straight....while you were having sex with your friend you told him about your feelings for your boss? And you trusted him because he showed you the heroine he sells but doesn't use? Then he embarrassed you at work?

No,no,I trusted him because he was my friend,first of all,which I thought was very important.
You know,I have a lot of scorpio in my chart and I never trust anybody precisely because of these things,and I've only slept with one guy ( my long term boyfriend ) ,and it's been so long so I thought '' oh well,hey, what could it hurt if I do something actually spontanious once in my life? '' Hah...but this is what happens when I do it. Other girls can sleep with whomever they want,but,I'm telling you,as soon as I do something,it'sd amplified ten times and for some reason a scandal bursts out. and I keep remembering the words of my ex, when he told me '' you need to have some fun,not everyone is always out to et you'' but apparently they are....

and no,of course I did not reveal the facebook thing :) Like I said I am not at all trustworthy,the fact that I even told him I had feelings for my boss was way ut of character for me,but I did it because I wanted to be completely honest with him.

as for stepping down..thank you for yoru kind words Baha :) But,I don't want to be humiliated,because frstly I think it's very,very cowardly what they ae doing. They are twice my size,and they try to humiliate someone who is smaller than them and whom they think can't fight back...but they had it all wrong. But I feel really bad,because of the stares I get,and because I don't want to let others degrade me,but maybe u are right,maybe if I g it will really raise questions.

as for him telling.....well,it's pretty obvious. He hasn't called ( f.ucking coward ) and the guys were making sexual alusions towards me in an insulting way,and they know how guarded I am so,for unknown guys to come up and approach me just like that and make comments like those,it's impossible,....unless they know.

I' not angry because we had sex,it was without feelings so,no feelings are hurt,I'm angry that he told...I mean it's one thing if u wanna sleep with me,but if I only think,get in my head....that this was pre-planned.....I don't know why he felt the need to tell,he is nine years older than me,I mean...you don't behave like your a 15 year old guy when your 29....but he underestimated me. My skin is thicker than anybody's.

Olivia,I will be blunt...be quiet. All that I have lived threw..in my life,and especially with men,I now wish upon you as well. Now is really not the time,to come up to this topic,and make sacrastic comments. you don't come and kick and a man when he's already on the ground.

Arijana

Btw I wanted to add I don't owe anybody here any explanation and this is my good will for telling this,but horary topics are NOT ''personal tell-me-your-current-sob-story-section'' ,charts are posted to be interpreted,and here I have only ONE interpretation of the chart on a two page topic ( when I made it clear that I have NO TIME to interpret it ,or not at the lenghty amount I usually do and asked someone to jump in ) and the other are basically side questions for me to tell more of the story.The only thing the querent has to do,is give SOME info at the beginning,and a closure how things ended.

second,this is a perfect example of a '' i need to know this URGENTLY please'' . I should have put urgent in the tittle. not to guilt trip any of yall,but if someone posted in this topic before I met up with him and told me '' he is lying'' I would not have slept with him. at all. I interpreted saggitarius as a truthful sign, and Mercury being there I just saw as someone who will be too blunt and very fiery while talking not really carring for how the words sound,but not deceptive. I even saw Mars in sag as not that bad,I mean,I was Mars in saggitarius and my intentions were not malicious.

Btw Olivia,in case you are maybe blind and unable to read,do not put words in my mouth that I did not say since I did not create a fake facebook acount to get sexual info on my boss,that is just really bitchy and idiotic to twist and say,especially when I posted a yay size explanation why I did what I did on that specific topic.

Arijana

When this whole mess started, back with your boss, I asked if you knew the man you were chatting up - given that he had so much power over you, it seemed like you must do.

You told me you didn't know him. I believed you.

It wasn't until Serendipity asked you if you knew him that you admitted he was your boss.

You weren't straight with me. So don't blame me for that. You got yourself into this drama, and you mis-represented it on the forum.

If any of this story is true and you have got yourself sexually involved with an obviously unstable drug dealer who is linked to the powers that be with the sports industry in your country, you are playing in SERIOUS traffic. The kind that could get you very hurt or possibly very dead. I don't say that to scare you, it's simply a matter of fact.

And if any of these people know you're an astrologer, you might do well to delete your charts and your posts.

As I told you before, had I known what you'd been doing, I never would have touched your charts.

That's all.

Can u please go to my topic,and quote the exact place and sentece where I told you '' I don't know him'' ? If I remember correctly,I said it was a guy that I like,and that we don't talk to each other,or something like that.

as for ending up dead...yes,I could have. a lot of times in my life,when the danger was really serious. I realize what your saying,and you are right.

But I only lost my pride/dignity and was humiliated. that was well enough for me.

anywho,the eding of this whole thing,simply for learning purposes. I am quiting my job,since tonight,my boss,and the guy were both there,chatty,talking to each other,very friendly,and obviously my boss knew what happened,since I think I heard the guys talking about me,and not in a pleasant way. I won't have any of that,I don't want to linger in a place where my dignity is just going to crash,all because of one person,whom I thought....... was my friend,and whom I trusted. It's such an irony that I am a very unthrusty person, and so well well guarded, and the only person I ever talked to and befriended was this guy.... like I said,I feel no need to linger in a place where I have to loose every shred of dignity I have.
and I will be sure to tell my boss tomorow,how his ''friend'' talked about him to me, how he told me how my boss is a big idiot and how he insulted him just so my..''boss''....knows who his friends are.

I feel ashamed,but mostly with myself...
and that idiot even had the nerve to smile at me and say '' hey neighbour'' ( he called me like that when we were friends ) and I feel bad,but mainly because I have to walk out with my head lowered and like a little dog,but I'm stronger than the humiliation men have put me threw,and trust me I have seen a lot of humiliation. I just hope this will be forgoten,as soon as possible there,and I never wish to see anyone of them in my life ever again....let alone...him ( my ''friend'' ). I feel almost angry with myself,for not being able to retaliate,I should have spitted in his face,which I planned to do. The sad thing is I couldn't even confront him because I was so distressed,I got a call about one of my close friends father passing away,his dad was a very good friend of my family and instead of working I spent all the time of my night shift trying to calm myself and talking to one of my friends on the phone ( my friend who's father passed away is going to come to my house and I have to comfort him and I was too distressed to just go and work like nothing is happening when in about two hours I will have a crying friend in my room and I have to somehow compose myself for him. ) so I didn't even get a chance to say anything to neither my boss,nor him.

another thing. U werent here on the forum when I came and asked charts about my boss,I asked quite a few,so most of the old horary astrologers who were there then knew it was my boss,that's why serendipity even asked it. I believe that topic is the only one ( about my boss ) where I haven't mentioned his status.

Right now the pain of my friend is my number one concern...things like this just knock right back and make u realize what really matters...just to hear him over the phone later on was terrible,more so because I knew his dad too,he was at all of my birthdays when I was little and growing up as well,and now the man that I saw,well,not on a regular bassis but nearly enough just went....poof. like that.
so if I sounded nervous to some of you here I am sorry,but was distressed about a few things when I logged on here,and when a bunch of negative things pille up I tend to be really snappy.

Last edited: