Love sickness

The Piscean

Ive had really bad love sickness for as long as i can remember and its so embarrassing. Based on my chart, how can i cure this?

any replys are appreciated!

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 20

StillOne

When you say "love sick", what do you mean?

You have your Moon in the 8th house Cancer. I'm wondering if this placement may create these emotions for you.

The Piscean

Its bascially when you really like someone or you cant get over someone you love. These are listed as the symptoms:

#1 Mood swings.

#2 Isolation.

#3 Tired all the time.

#4 Change in appetite.

#5 Always distracted.

#6 Obsessive compulsive disorder.

#7 Hoarding.

#8 You overanalyze.

#9 Tearful.

#10 Insomnia.

StillOne

These are listed as the symptoms:

#1 Mood swings.

#2 Isolation.

#3 Tired all the time.

#4 Change in appetite.

#5 Always distracted.

#6 Obsessive compulsive disorder.

#7 Hoarding.

#8 You overanalyze.

#9 Tearful.

#10 Insomnia.

Do you identify with those symptoms?

I'm not a doctor and I don't know what the cure is. However, in your chart it is interesting as you have a majority of your personal planets in the element of water which is very sensitive. Your Ascendant is also in the water sign of Scorpio. Mars is the only "personal" planet not in water and it is located in the 5th house Aries! Lot's of fire there that probably does quite a number on your otherwise sensitive nature. Looking a bit deeper, Uranus squares that Scorpio Ascendant...

Last edited:

The Piscean

yeah i identify with all but being tearful, it takes a lot of stress to make me cry and i havent cried in years.
Is there a way around these symptoms, it feels like a vicious cycle.:pouty:

what does uranus square ascendant mean for me?

StillOne

yeah i identify with all but being tearful, it takes a lot of stress to make me cry and i havent cried in years.
Is there a way around these symptoms, it feels like a vicious cycle.:pouty:
Well you're young. I'm sure as you mature these emotions will become easier to handle. At least you're aware and now you can work with them.

what does uranus square ascendant mean for me?
It could mean a number of things. You could be seen as a bit radical, unusual, rebellious, electric, independent etc. by others.

muchacho

Wow, Scorpio rising, Moon in Cancer, Sun and Venus and Mercury in Pisces - that's all water signs only! No wonder emotions turn your world upside down easily. The cure for too much water influence would be to get structure in your life, establish some useful habits that you follow thru no matter what. Or get some friends that have a lack of water influence in their charts. As for the overthinking and analyzing, the way to get out of your head is by getting back into your body, i.e. go outside, spend some time in nature, do some sports or physically exhausting work. That will bring you back into the here and now and ground you.