New to Forum. Please give your opinion of my chart

GK835

Good day

Hope you are all well. Im New to the forum and would love to see how good it is.

Please feel free to give Positive and Negative comments on my chart. Your welcome to comment on one or all of my below comments about my life.

What i'm Particularly interested in knowing more about is Money/Earning Potential.

White Male
My Date of Birth:
29 January 1989
02:09:09am
Pretoria
South Africa

Longitude and Latitude of Pretoria:
28:10E
25:45S

Would be interesting to see if you can see in my chart the following:
(please be so kind and tell me what planets and what aspects you derive info from.)

I Was Adopted at 2 weeks old.

I have never dated anybody or been in a romantic relationship.

I was Molested as a child till a young adult by over 200 different people.

I Went to Art School: Painting Drawing Sculpting. I still do this part time.

I Dance: Ballet and Ballroom 4 times a week.

I Do Modelling and tv work Part time.

Full time I Work in Administration/Auditing. but haven't Studied yet.

Not sure what to Study? any Ideas?

Not Sure what to become or do as a life path/Career?

Every job I have had bores me to death after 1st few months. and none are soul fulfilling.

Feel Free to ask any questions.

RaRohini

Good day

Hope you are all well. Im New to the forum and would love to see how good it is.

Please feel free to give Positive and Negative comments on my chart. Your welcome to comment on one or all of my below comments about my life.

What i'm Particularly interested in knowing more about is Money/Earning Potential.

White Male
My Date of Birth:
29 January 1989
02:09:09am
Pretoria
South Africa

Longitude and Latitude of Pretoria:
28:10E
25:45S

Would be interesting to see if you can see in my chart the following:
(please be so kind and tell me what planets and what aspects you derive info from.)

I Was Adopted at 2 weeks old.

I have never dated anybody or been in a romantic relationship.

I was Molested as a child till a young adult by over 200 different people.

I Went to Art School: Painting Drawing Sculpting. I still do this part time.

I Dance: Ballet and Ballroom 4 times a week.

I Do Modelling and tv work Part time.

Full time I Work in Administration/Auditing. but haven't Studied yet.

Not sure what to Study? any Ideas?

Not Sure what to become or do as a life path/Career?

Every job I have had bores me to death after 1st few months. and none are soul fulfilling.

Feel Free to ask any questions.

Hi !

Firstly i am.very sorry to read about your abuse. Makes me wonder if there is any shred of humanity left on this planet...
Ascendant venus saturn in Sagittarius. Ascendant is Moola the roots. This person is very good in research and going into the root of the matter . Very good in research, especially archeology. This person is a pillar of strength to others, because he himself has undergone a lot of difficulties. Your chart shows that you do not need anyone except the Almighty and you can completely stand alone like a tall tree with deep roots.
The worst time period on this lifetime was 1990 to 2008 rahu dasha and Rahu in Aquarius Shatabhisha the delusions aspected by Saturn and Ketu. Meaning the father side ancestors have done this cruel deed.
Is it possible for you to study to astrophysics at this time? You may excel in that.
Moon in Libra Chitra the assembler in the 11th house of networking and friendships. This person is a friend of all and can form alliances. Good for diplomacy, agreements, architect,assembly. Has aristocratic bearing.
Rahu in Aquarius Shatabhisha the hundred healers. This person is spiritually very powerful. He has the capacity to heal others ( also confirmed by Mars in Aries the celestial healer). If not interested in marriage, you can become a priest or healer of the highest order.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless you child and please accept my hugs !

kimbermoon

So sorry for your childhood difficulties; this is evidenced by having Pisces as your 4th H influence, and having it's ruler [Neptune] joined with Saturn in the 1st H, showing the impact this has had on your outer persona.

Saturn represents our inner disappointments and losses which create blockages within the psyche which in turn affect our experiences in life. Saturn in Capricorn suggests a past that was highly disciplinarian and authoritative, with a stern and unforgiving father-figure.
The process of becoming is a life-long pursuit. The journey is about balancing from within that will then reflect on your outer circumstances. Know thyself.

The Nodal Axis in the chart represents the essence of your karmic path and thus you have to work to let go of the past in order to fulfill your destiny; purging and transformation are the tools to use in clearing out your karmic baggage in the search to get back to your true Soul.
For you this will require balancing between the energies of Pisces [water] and Virgo [earth]. Between the 3rd and 9th H this is the axis of 'consciousness'; the 3rd represents the lower consciousness, while the 9th is higher awareness and understanding of greater truths.

You obviously suffered a distorted perception of relationships, and that works to prevent you from being able to fully experience positive interactions with others. The sexual abuse certainly has it's negative effects on your sense of self. Behind that lies the fear of intimacy. Saturn also symbolizes our inner fears that are in need of resolution. Chiron in the 7th shows the need for healing through relationships. It is good that you have an outlet through your creativity [Mars in the 5th].

Author Elizabeth Spring has delved deeply into the subject of the Nodes and offers this as it relates to the Virgo / Pisces axis:

South Node 9th Due to your genetic/karmic past, 'you are cautioned not to go back to a dormant state of consciousness. You do this by relaxing your ideas about freedom, aloneness and purity of thought, and give up needing to know all the answers. What you need now is to open up to new information and insights gained as you see the multiplicity of life and “truths” as revealed to you in the messiness of life in the “marketplace” or within family life, not the mountaintop.'

NN in Pisces ; Part of your soul-yearning in this life is to learn to trust in the process of life and to surrender your anxieties to a higher power; this must be sought through peace, reflection and relaxation.
You can dare to be gentle with yourself now, and dare to make mistakes, to let some details go, and to be as compassionate and forgiving with yourself as you are with others.
It is wise to explore beneath the surface of life to the unconscious subtle realms of the heart as expressed in music, art, poetry and painting. We are called to “the monastery” here in the sense that it is a non-verbal, solitary, spiritual call towards Self awareness.'

At the end of this month there will be a Solar Eclipse that will energize your NN in Pisces. This may provide the necessary impetus to really begin that search for self awareness and understanding.

Best wishes.
You are loved.

GK835

Good day

thank you so much for your comments on my chart I really do appreciate them. all is true you have stated. I am however particularly interested in what you said in the below quoted part: would it be possible for you to send me the reply by email? gkleinhans2@gmail.com

my question to you is. Would you mind elaborating more on this below quoted part.
Your right I don't want to mary. I do psychic readings for people. and my dream is to one day be like Opera Winfrey, Mohad magandi or Deepak chopra.

"....Rahu in Aquarius Shatabhisha the hundred healers. This person is spiritually very powerful. He has the capacity to heal others ( also confirmed by Mars in Aries the celestial healer). If not interested in marriage, you can become a priest or healer of the highest order.".....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi !

Firstly i am.very sorry to read about your abuse. Makes me wonder if there is any shred of humanity left on this planet...
Ascendant venus saturn in Sagittarius. Ascendant is Moola the roots. This person is very good in research and going into the root of the matter . Very good in research, especially archeology. This person is a pillar of strength to others, because he himself has undergone a lot of difficulties. Your chart shows that you do not need anyone except the Almighty and you can completely stand alone like a tall tree with deep roots.
The worst time period on this lifetime was 1990 to 2008 rahu dasha and Rahu in Aquarius Shatabhisha the delusions aspected by Saturn and Ketu. Meaning the father side ancestors have done this cruel deed.
Is it possible for you to study to astrophysics at this time? You may excel in that.
Moon in Libra Chitra the assembler in the 11th house of networking and friendships. This person is a friend of all and can form alliances. Good for diplomacy, agreements, architect,assembly. Has aristocratic bearing.
Rahu in Aquarius Shatabhisha the hundred healers. This person is spiritually very powerful. He has the capacity to heal others ( also confirmed by Mars in Aries the celestial healer). If not interested in marriage, you can become a priest or healer of the highest order.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless you child and please accept my hugs !

Kannon

First, how is it you came to a birth time to the second of clock time. "02:09:09am"? I assume it was a rectification effort, but of what originally recorded time?

As to some of your life experiences, I am so sorry that you went through molestation and for so long. That is terrible. That you are still giving life an effort and are aware of and expressive of your talents is a victory of itself.

I don't know how adoptions work in South Africa, but I would want to first know the birth records are reliable. My wife was adopted, but only the parents names were changed (to adopting parents), because in the USA that is allowed by law.

There is a close contra-parallel aspect between Moon and Mars at 14°, a far tighter, stronger aspect than the wide opposition shown on the flat wheel chart. So that does indicate likelihood of some home issues, possibly from early in life. However, the closest relation by any planet to either the Asc or IC (4th cusp, 'home') of this chart is by Uranus, and it is not tight enough to suggest the disruption of relation to parents and of home you describe.

Since you have a pretty close aspect of Venus [21S52] parallel Neptune [22S05] I think you're in your zone in the arts, especially with the Moon contra-parallel Mars aspect, which needs active, even kinesthetic expression of feelings.

I think you'll find your way to work that allows you to be free to express your artistic talents. Sun square Mars indicates someone who would rather be the boss or at least their own boss, particularly when Aquarius and Sagittarius are emphasized in the birth chart.

Soul healing will free up the lack of soul fulfillment from work. I have experienced this emotional healing during the lowest point in my life by receiving energy healing enacted at a distance. I help others now in this way. There is so much more healing available than most people realize. Like many, I had to get down to my lowest point imaginable to be receptive to something different, but it allowed me to move on with my life and find greater fulfillment.

I wish you the same.

GK835

Morning hope your well?
I really do appreciate u taking time out of your scedule to answer my questions. If I may ask how long have u been doing astrology? I have been doing it for 2years now....self thought.... Been looking for mentor so I can be better mentor to my students. But haven't been succesful in finding one. I love teaching and sharing knowledge freely with all who want to learn and know more. I went to a good local astrologer here in SA who did rectification based on 30 events I gave her with dates and times. I live with my biological mother now she said my time of birth was 2:10am with all my siblings seems she is pretty spot on with only being out few minutes with all of us.
As to my adoption I was adopted by my biological mothers parents....so my grandparents.... Only found out later. I was adopted when I was 2weeks old and legally finalised on 13 October 1989.
Never heard of this aspect called contra parralel? Will u please be so kind and email me some info on this? gkleinhans2@gmail.com
I tried being a full time artist for 2years after school. Did allot of work but wasn't stable enough to make me selfsupportive. So thought of only doing it parttime for additional cash.
I'm not amazing with money but have always been good at saving money and having multiple jobs/income=Mc Virgo/mercury.
I have not been as fortunate as some people who's parents paid for them to go study. I had bursaries all through school for working hard and doing well. My point is that allot of people my age with no qualification live with parents.

I have been fortunate enough money to buy R100 000 in Gold. R10 000 in Silver. R60 000 in Investments stocks and bonds.
This money isn't enough to buy a house yet. But most people owning houses don't even have this much in savings. Most are in dept so badly they on verge of loosing everything with economy.

My moto I try and buy everything cash. My hopes/dreams/goal is that one day I will figure out how to become multi millionair who is my own boss as u said. If not mistaken my chart indicates making lots of money potential: Earth Grand Trines. Jupiter Mars Uranus, Saturn Mc etc. Sun Mercury Venus 2nd house. Saturn very strong ruler in chart. Also being in its own sign and ruler of all other capricorn planets. What is your opinion on this?
What do I need to do to do soul healing?
Do you know how to see what once life purpose is?
I have dabbled in most spiritual sciences: Astrology, numerology, tarot, reiki, ruins, etc etc. I am a reiki Master. Qualified this year. Have also been doing psychic readings for people since I was a child.

Thank you for your well wishes.

May u be blessed for helping people finding their life purpose.
First, how is it you came to a birth time to the second of clock time. "02:09:09am"? I assume it was a rectification effort, but of what originally recorded time?

As to some of your life experiences, I am so sorry that you went through molestation and for so long. That is terrible. That you are still giving life an effort and are aware of and expressive of your talents is a victory of itself.

I don't know how adoptions work in South Africa, but I would want to first know the birth records are reliable. My wife was adopted, but only the parents names were changed (to adopting parents), because in the USA that is allowed by law.

There is a close contra-parallel aspect between Moon and Mars at 14°, a far tighter, stronger aspect than the wide opposition shown on the flat wheel chart. So that does indicate likelihood of some home issues, possibly from early in life. However, the closest relation by any planet to either the Asc or IC (4th cusp, 'home') of this chart is by Uranus, and it is not tight enough to suggest the disruption of relation to parents and of home you describe.

Since you have a pretty close aspect of Venus [21S52] parallel Neptune [22S05] I think you're in your zone in the arts, especially with the Moon contra-parallel Mars aspect, which needs active, even kinesthetic expression of feelings.

I think you'll find your way to work that allows you to be free to express your artistic talents. Sun square Mars indicates someone who would rather be the boss or at least their own boss, particularly when Aquarius and Sagittarius are emphasized in the birth chart.

Soul healing will free up the lack of soul fulfillment from work. I have experienced this emotional healing during the lowest point in my life by receiving energy healing enacted at a distance. I help others now in this way. There is so much more healing available than most people realize. Like many, I had to get down to my lowest point imaginable to be receptive to something different, but it allowed me to move on with my life and find greater fulfillment.

I wish you the same.

Kannon

GK835,

I began studying astrology in 1996 and was practicing professionally by 2002. I specialize in rectification, but am taking a hiatus from it now, as I occasionally do. My life purpose is more aligned with healing, but I'm good at technical work in astrology.

I've sent you an email.