Is the 5th House only indicator of Children what about adopted children?

beatnikgirl

I have an empty 5th House Cancer, I have a badly aspected Moon in Scorpio in the 9th House opposite Saturn and apparently the only thing nearing a planet in my 5th House is Pallas that is subsequently squared by Pluto.
I have all the nurturing feelings, but no children to nurture, it makes me misreable as I have always longed for kids but never until now have I been in a happy stable relationship to plan for them.
My partner also has an empty 5th House Taurus with only Sedna in there.
It hurts me to admit it but it looks unlikely we will ever have biological children with such an inauspicious set of aspects.
But we are both very nurturing people and this really hurts that we have been unsucessful in producing our own kids, it's apparently nothing physically wrong with either of us we have just had either ill health or financial barriers holding us back from having kids.
We both desperatly want them and have always been keen to adopt but do our barren charts give any inidcation of this been possible does this also rule adoption out as a possibility too?
I have looked at many celebrity charts of people who have adopted and they have very obvious indicators in there fifth house as well for this. Like Saggitarius or Path of Fortune in the 5th , Uranus in the 5th can indicate children produced via IVF or an altruistic view of a family unit not just been biological. So is there anywhere else that indicates children for example who are adopted? I am a godmother and was close with the child until I split up with his uncle he has asked that I have very limited contact with the child, so I am actaully great with kids when given half a chance.
Incidently we are both very creative people he produces music and I create jewellery and cards I'm very into crafts, these are both more hobbies what we do for fun than professionally, so I would have thought these would have also been afflicted by the poor aspects to 5th House?
All advice would be welcome:)

DOB 30/04/1972 3.15am WestYorkshire Uk
Partners DOB 08/08/1973 3.55pm Margate Kent

beatnikgirl

Thank so much
It's interesting the points you brought up I have been getting such doom and gloom interpretations, which up until now just are not what I intuitively thought would be the case, I have always felt from a young age I would adopt, I was sort of adopted myself by my grandparents, and until recently always had a difficult relationship with my mother, so I know been a good parent has very little to do with biology, yes that explains my Moon opposite Saturn.
It's also very strange that it hasn't been until recently I've noticed all this doom and gloom in my chart, Just as Saturn and Pluto are moving closer and closer to each other in my 7th House and and saturns been hitting my Mars, Venus, Moon and Neptune...so it's like I'm already getting negative vibes and outlook to match.
I think Pluto is Sextile my Moon in my natal chart, could that also help boost powers to overcome these difficult energies? I am actually very well adjusted with my Dark Scorpio Moon, I feel she is a little like Kali in indian mythology, she is a triple goddess many people forget that she is a creator destroyer and preserver, they just remember the dark destructive side.
Cheers
Beatnikgirl

toleshi

so glad my 5th house is empty!!!! never wanted kids. and oddly enough, my relationship with my parents wasn't close; but my father and mother have an empty 5th house. they should've never had kids!

ramastro

Hi Joseph,

Can you look at my chart and please let me know when I will have kids. I have been trying for many years but have not been successfull. Thanks for your help.

Ramastro

Beloved,

The 11th house is the House of adopted children

the 5th from the 7th....

(the children) of (other people).

Once they are legally yours, however, then they become your 5th.

I looked at your chart, and I see Aquarius Rising. Because Whole Signs Houses are, in my opinion, the most accurate house system, I'll be looking at your chart using them.

This means Gemini rules your 5th house, which contains Mars and Saturn, and also Venus. Gemini is only a semi-fertile sign, but Mars and Saturn in this house are clearly the cause of being sterile. The ruler of the house, Mercury, is in Aries, not a fertile sign, either.

This house placement suggests that your children would be total brats, according to William Lilly. You are better to adopt.

By the way, I have the same thing, so I am not picking on you. I plan to adopt.

(By the way, Cancer and Scorpio, rulers of children in your house system, are both extremely fertile and can easily overcome a Saturn opposition. Taurus is even semi-fertile. That goes to show that these other house systems are just not accurate.)

The husband has an Aries 5th house with Mars in it as well. Again sterile, because Aries is semi-sterile, the ruler is found in this house. Mars in the 5th, is said to "dry out" the male, because the Temperament of Mars is "Hot and Very Dry."

Both charts have Malefics in the 5th in none fertile signs.

However, his Lot of Fortune is found in 5th house, with its ruler there too. It has translated into creativity, no doubt the expression of his fire signs and Leo Sun. The Lot of Fortune is a good sign that eventually he will have a son.

Just because two people fit the bill for being sterile doesn't mean you can't adopt or involve some technological assistance. These are old rules. Anything is possible these days. Your birth process would be damaging anyway, especially to a Moon in Scorpio. Save yourself the pain and suffering. Adopt. You would be looking at twins, by the way, if you decide to go on fertility pills.

Good Luck my fellow Wesak Moon,

Joseph

Attachments

• daisy13.png
    daisy13.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 24

Claire19

Would you post yours and your partners charts?? Anonymised I would advise.
The 11th house points to adoption and fostering. From what you say the indications are not good but I need both charts. As you say we can nurture children in different ways and they dont have to be our biological children necessarily.