"stories from the stars" report, does it apply on you?

theV

have you tried the new free report of astro.com? the report includes three major stars that influence different aspects of your life.

The Stars that Shape your Character

Murzims in Canis Major

The Stars that Shape your Vocation

Acumen in Scorpio

The Star Stories in Your Life

The Dark Hero: Struggling with compulsions Antares

Last edited:

sibylline

I hadn't heard of it but I went to look at mine, hoping for something helpful. They are:

Alcyone - Character
Alkes - Vocation
Regulus - Life

Apparently there is more than one star for each area but the sample report doesn't give enough info on any of them to say if they apply or not.

theV

I hadn't heard of it but I went to look at mine, hoping for something helpful. They are:

Alcyone - Character
Alkes - Vocation
Regulus - Life

Apparently there is more than one star for each area but the sample report doesn't give enough info on any of them to say if they apply or not.

I was trying to confirm the accuracy of the report. I had the chart of Bjork in my database, and it seems the report applies on the character of the latter.

Al Rescha in Pisces - Character

This quality of edges also generates in you a love of adventure; you explore unusual ideas or unusual places, and you are fascinated by the topography of how things join. On an everyday level this can be expressed as being drawn to cooking that combines unusual flavours.

The report above seems to point out to the particular uniqueness Bjork incorporated in her music videos and style.

Sadalmelek in the Water Bearer Vocation

Your optimism allows you to be inspired by the dream, rather than being bogged down in the practicalities or difficulties that inevitably arise in taking a new idea forward. Your optimism can, however, can blind you to these practical necessities. Furthermore you can become

She had inspired a dream like personality through her career.
Sensing the Divine: Yearning for the enchanted world

This story touches your life through the vulture which carries Orpheus' lyre and like this starry bird, you are a mystic, one who seeks a direct experience of the divine or the sacred. You have a deep desire for hidden or hallowed knowledge and this leads you into a life

The report seems to be accurate in case of Bjork.

graay ghost

Character: Sadalsuud The Water Bearer

Vocation: Spica in Virgo

Star stories: The Holistic One: Seeing the sacred connection of all

No idea what these mean. I feel like this sample does not give enough to go on at all.

Blaze

Account Closed
Character - Aculeus in Scorpio

Pretty true, though all the criticism comes from myself. An example: I wrote a story in the sixth grade that the teacher loved and told me how "creative" I was. But because of my silly perfectionism, I hated a minor plot hole within the seven page piece of ****, so I let her hang it up - then I ripped it to shreds. I still do that with minor things in my daily life, hahaha.

Vocation - Sadalsuud in the Water Bearer

How shocking! Jk. My interest in helping the whole of society might be seen here. Though, the interest in politics came after an oddball put the thought in my head.

Stories - The Lovers: The receptive heroine and the potent hero.

What? The description (short as it is) doesn't make any sense to me, though the "Potent hero" sounds cool.

Were I to cough up the dough I'd probably get a better explanation, buuuuuuuut not gonna happen.

craft94

Character:
Vindemiatrix in Virgo

Vocation:
Zuben Elgenubi in Libra

Star Stories:
The Shadow Walker: Living with both destruction and achievement

Social justice seems to be the main theme. It seems true enough, but there really isn't much to go by....how does it work, anyway? I was assuming they'd be looking at a fixed chart in your chart (for example, sun conjunct regulus or something like that) but I have like no Virgo...Chiron, that's it...

conspiracy theorist

Character:
Vindemiatrix in Virgo

Vocation:
Zuben Elgenubi in Libra

Star Stories:
The Shadow Walker: Living with both destruction and achievement

Social justice seems to be the main theme. It seems true enough, but there really isn't much to go by....how does it work, anyway? I was assuming they'd be looking at a fixed chart in your chart (for example, sun conjunct regulus or something like that) but I have like no Virgo...Chiron, that's it...

The report seems to be calculated using parans, which to give the most simple explanation is when a planet either rises, sets, culminates or anti- culminates at the same time that a fixed stars the same. This takes into account the mundane positions of the planets, so may differ from what certain softwares will yield.

My report makes me sound like a starry-eyed adventurer who aims for things of an ineffable nature (alkes with the holy grail, argo and Jason's journey for the golden fleece, and spica meaning perfectionist who sees the Earth as dissatisfying). I do see where that is applicable, but then my whole chart screams that anyway.

theV

The report seems to be calculated using parans, which to give the most simple explanation is when a planet either rises, sets, culminates or anti- culminates at the same time that a fixed stars the same. This takes into account the mundane positions of the planets, so may differ from what certain softwares will yield.

Thank you CT for providing a simple and clear explanation to Parans. Here an article written by professional astrologer Bernadette Brady on Fixed Stars: http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fixstar_e.htm

Solargold fire provides Stars in paran to your personal planet. As an example,

My Sun set at 19:11, at that time fixed star Mirach was rising at 19:11.

To understand your personality from stars/parans/planet view, look at the ruler of the Ascendant and parans made to it. In Brady's article, she uses Alan Turing as an example:

For Alan Turing, with his Cancer Mercury and Gemini rising, we would read a love of ideas, a natural curiosity but an emotional nature to his thinking. He would go on his instincts more than follow the rules. The following stars are also in paran to his Mercury9: Mercury - Education, business skills, intellect

• Rising when Regulus is On Nadir orb 00 mins 11 secs -
    Receiving recognition for noble ideas, provided one avoids intrigue
  • Culminating when Alkes is Rising orb 01 mins 01 secs -
    To undertake detailed and precise work
  • Culminating when Facies is On Nadir orb 01 mins 07 secs -
    A pessimistic attitude, or one who is judged, or speaks, harshly
  • Setting when Mirach is Rising orb 00 mins 29 secs -
    The translator, a person who builds rapport between ideas or languages
  • Setting when Menkar is On Nadir orb 01 mins 48 secs -
    To speak for the collective
  • On Nadir when Vega is Culminating orb 00 mins 40 secs -
    A visionary with a very persuasive voice, or charismatic ideas - Circumpolar

theV

My ascendant ruler is the Sun, Leo rising. According to Solargold fire, When Sun set, Mirach was Rising. Mirach themes are fertility, innocence, receptivity, arts. Mirach is described as the young fertile virgin. My Sun is in Virgo. Mirach fortifies Virgin like quality of innocence and purity. Sun conjunct Venus and Mirach parans to Sun donate artistic qualities.

http://www.bernadettebrady.com/Pdfs/FixedStarsTMA-Jan2005_1.pdf

Last edited:

theV

• Heliacal rising star: A star that disappears from view because the Sun enters the part of the sky where the star is located. Your mission in life. Mine is Alpherad
  • Heliacal setting star: A star that becomes visible for the entire night. Slow recognition of gifts. Sadalmelek
Go to astro.com/Free Horoscopes/Extended Chart Selection. Then, under “Methods” click “Special Charts.” From the drop-down box select “Parans according to Bernadette Brady, PDF.” Then “Click here to show the chart.”

get your report, and read it base on the report brady did to John lennon http://christiankoenig.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Starlight-Natal-Report-John-Lennon.pdf

Attachments

• ellical.png
    ellical.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

craft94

• Heliacal rising star: A star that disappears from view because the Sun enters the part of the sky where the star is located. Your mission in life. Mine is Alpherad
  • Heliacal setting star: A star that becomes visible for the entire night. Slow recognition of gifts. Sadalmelek
Go to astro.com/Free Horoscopes/Extended Chart Selection. Then, under “Methods” click “Special Charts.” From the drop-down box select “Parans according to Bernadette Brady, PDF.” Then “Click here to show the chart.”

get your report, and read it base on the report brady did to John lennon http://christiankoenig.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Starlight-Natal-Report-John-Lennon.pdf

Your heliacal rising star: Spica (2 days earlier)
Your heliacal setting star: Alpheratz (1 day earlier)
Stars at Natal Horizon or Meridian
Deneb Algedi (Cul, 0°44')
Stars Rising ("Stars of Your Youth")
A Sun Mercury (Rise-Rise, 0°05',alh)
C Mercury Sun (Rise-Rise, 0°05')
E Mars Alpheratz (Set-Rise, 0°01'), Menkar (LCul-Rise, 0°01')
G Saturn Zosma (Set-Rise, 0°02')
Stars in Culmination ("Stars of Your Prime")
D Venus Zuben Elgenubi (Cul-Cul, 0°23')
F Jupiter Algol (LCul-Cul, 0°01',cp)
Stars Setting ("Stars of Your Latter Years")
A Sun Alhena (Cul-Set, 0°13')
B Moon Vindemiatrix (Rise-Set, 0°19')
C Mercury Alhena (Cul-Set, 0°24')
D Venus Fomalhaut (LCul-Set, 0°06')
G Saturn Vega (Set-Set, 0°02')
Stars in Lower Culmination ("The Hearthstone of Your Life")
A Sun Mercury (LCul-LCul, 0°23',alh)
B Moon Pollux (Rise-LCul, 0°00')
C Mercury Sun (LCul-LCul, 0°23')
F Jupiter Algol (Cul-LCul, 0°05',cp)
G Saturn Capella (Rise-LCul, 0°01',cp)

graay ghost

Your heliacal rising star: Alnilam (5 days earlier), Rigel (5 days earlier)

Your heliacal setting star: Ras Algethi (0 days earlier)

Stars at Natal Horizon or Meridian
Vindemiatrix (Set, 0°25'), Pollux (LCul, 0°41'), Procyon (LCul, 0°48',alh)
Stars Rising ("Stars of Your Youth")
Mercury Acubens (Rise-Rise, 0°01')
Venus Spica (Cul-Rise, 0°01')
Mars Scheat (LCul-Rise, 0°11')

Stars in Culmination ("Stars of Your Prime")
Sun Zuben Elgenubi (Set-Cul, 0°09'), Alpheratz (Rise-Cul, 0°22')
Saturn Alderamin (Cul-Cul, 0°04'), Capulus (Set-Cul, 0°06')

Stars Setting ("Stars of Your Latter Years")
Sun Ras Algethi (Rise-Set, 0°15')
Moon Alhena (Rise-Set, 0°07')
Venus Alpheratz (Cul-Set, 0°18')
Mars Sadalsuud (Cul-Set, 0°01'), Diadem (Rise-Set, 0°03')

Stars in Lower Culmination ("The Hearthstone of Your Life")
Mercury Arcturus (Rise-LCul, 0°14')

That explains a lot... or not. Her book seems expensive.

Andrea_

Character: Sadalmelek in the Water Bearer
[..] This could be within an academic or intellectual framework where you push the boundaries of your knowledge. In contrast you could be drawn to travel and exploration where you push against the boundaries of your physical world. Your chosen field could also be in sport where you are pushing the limits [...]
Vocation: Sirius in Canis Major, The traveller pushing past the accepted limits
Life: Menkar/Alpha CetusThe Seer: Perceiving the tides of life

What's impressive is how accurate it described my best friend xd Not sure about myself (^).. still have a lot to discover deep in here lol

Last edited: