Progressed planets conjunct Lilith

Neptune Rising

Hello :)

I was wondering if anyone has experience with progressed Sun conjuncting progressed Lilith?

I have this at the moment, and progressed Sun is changing signs into Pisces. From what I have read, I only read about the dark side of Lilith, or that Lilith is the dark side, so to speak. I'm a little bit worried about it as it is in my first house. I read, if its on the 5th house, it can show accidents/death to lovers, children, if its in the 3rd, death/accidents to siblings or thought correspondance. My friend also has this very same thing, expect his progressed Sun is not changing signs. His progressed Sun will conjunct his progressed Lilith, and progressed Moon joins this August 2009. He seems to be having it very tough at the moment too.

All I can think is this is a trigger. I already feel the effects of prog Sun changing signs. And I have had a troublesome year, maybe this is the effect of the Lilith. Sun/Lilith are moving into trine with natal Uranus in the 10th. I have feel such a need for freedom this year, I could not even commit to a job until I now face financial ruin. I also had a run in with authorities, me coming out worse. At the time all I could think of was my freedom and my principals and doing my own thing, but I was stopped in my tracks. I learned alot from that, for one not to be so rebelious. I think the effect of this conjunction will be personal to me as its all in my first house. In March/April next year progressed Moon also changes signs into Gemini so will square this Sun/Lilith from my 4th house. This looks like a trigger, only time will tell. I think I'm just trying to prepare myself for this.

Another friend has now progressed Moon conjunct progreseed Lilith. She is having a very hard time at the moment.

I also noticed that my progressed Lilith is exactly trine to my ex boyfriend's natal 1 degree Scorpio Sun. I am wondering whether he will have anything to do with whatever I have to experience over the next year.

Does anyone have any experiences to share about progressed planets and Lilith?

Thanks very much
NR

Here is my progressed chart for progressed Sun/Lilith conjunct for interest.
meprogreseesunlili.gif

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I came up with something..

possibly progressed Sun coming into conjunction with progressed Lilith, in Pisces will highlight my Lilithian Piscean tendencies.

The sign of Pisces can show martyr or victim tendencies on the more negative side. Also mysticism, intuition, meditation positively. I do all of these (natal Moon and Jupiter in Pisces)but I feel the negative traits now more so and I think that is the growing influence of progressed Lilith being lighted by my progressed Sun. Progressed Lilith in Pices is just sitting there, brewing under the surface, while muttering, everyone is out to get me, no body likes me! Logically I know this isn't true but it takes a lot of convincing. I think that now the Sun is progressivly lighting up this Piscean Lilith, I am getting a clear vision of my tendency to be a victim to the world! :p

How to learn Lilith's lesson is one I'm still pondering on, though there is plenty of time. Perhaps it is just to learn about feelings of martyr/victimhood so can go through this with a stronger personality.

NR

Last edited:

Panik

I've just started trying to learn about progressions, a new area for me. I just found my progressed moon exactly conjunct natal lilith and wondered if anyone had any idea what this could mean for me? I've done a ton of reading but there seems a paucity of material on progressions to lilith so any help would be appreciated.

Neptune Rising

I've just started trying to learn about progressions, a new area for me. I just found my progressed moon exactly conjunct natal lilith and wondered if anyone had any idea what this could mean for me? I've done a ton of reading but there seems a paucity of material on progressions to lilith so any help would be appreciated.

Hi there, with progressions, I've read that the Moon can be a carryer of light, highlighting the areas of the chart that she touches. So now, she is highlighting your natal Lilith bringing those issues to the forefront. What other aspects is made in your natal chart to your natal Lilith? That will also be a focus of this progression. Lilith rules, I've found since I posted this a few years ago, temptations, hidden things, the taboo, I have found she tends to take us to our limits (in relation to the planet or sign involved) and thus allows us to understand ourselves better. She also rules betrayal and being betrayed, depending on what else is happening in your life at the time. She can bring out your inner most feminine side that society may term as taboo, or unconventional. Lilith is a bit of a rebel in that she doesn't follow what is considered conventional. This deep expression that this point explores can also be quite a creative energy if directed artistically...

Panik

Thanks so much for your insights. Taboos, hm? Lol! I'm not a very tabooey person! :) I have been through something of a massive epiphany re:to life path and how to get where I want be - since the lunar eclipse, really, but I have a lot of very heavy transits going on that could also be responsible for that.

Progressed moon = 17 Gemini, 10th house.
Progressed Lilith = 22 Gemini, 11th house.
Natal Lilith = 17 Gemini, 12th house. She stands very much alone in my natal chart which is very cardinal. She opposes my Venus/Jupiter in Sag (6th), sextile Uranus (Leo, 3rd) and biquintile Sun (Cap, 8th).

I'll give thought to what it could all mean. I admit to being more than a bit in the dark about progressions and Lilith equally. The conjunction really stood out to me because Lilith sits so very alone natally, stands out like a massively swollen thumb. :)

Neptune Rising

Hi there Panik

Is your natal Lilith in the 12th house? Sounds like she is a teacher for you, maybe through your intuition and dreams.. and with a sextile to Uranus in your 3rd house you might be very perceptive with flashes of insight and enlightenment...? She could find expression through Venus, love, relationships, social contacts, money and service to others and through communications and thoughts. Maybe this progression will highlight your intuitive creative skills or highlight how you express yourself through thoughts and words (Uranus 3rd house)..

Panik

Yes, Lilith's all alone in 12th, the nearest other planets natally are moon in 2nd and Sun in 8th. As I said, I do feel like I'm going through something of an epiphany at the moment, feeling very positive about a lot of things.

flashes of insight and enlightenment: I've always been a very intuitive thinker, with natal Uranus trine Jupiter and Mars and BQ Mercury. I'm not so good at prolonged concentration and logic, unfortunately, but I've always had those flashes of sudden enlightenment.

Expressing myself through thoughts and words? Interesting. I've written a fantasy novel about ghosts, the afterlife and possession through a lens of quantum physics. It's taken me 3 years to write, off and on. I sent it to some agencies in October, still waiting to hear back from my most favoured. I've got Pluto sitting on my descendant - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again, you've been massively helpful! I'm really new to progressions and following them on my own chart seems to be the best way to understand their effects.

Neptune Rising

Thanks for the feedback! Wow that does sound quite Lilithian as she rules the hidden or the 'dark' sides of life we often try to hide from in conventional society's views, sounds very much in tune with your novel. It also sounds like you are in tune with other realms (12th house and Sun in 8th) and are able to express it through your 3rd house, your communications. Wonderful! Good luck with the novel! :biggrin:

Panik

Good luck with the novel!

Thanks! I shall certainly let you (and anyone and everyone in screaming distance :)) know if anything ever comes of it.

And - thinking about it - the novel really does seem to be in tune with my natal chart, doesn't it? Fascinating. Thank you again for making it all so clear.