NN conjunct personal planets in synastry and composite

maia3

Hello everybody,

What exactly is the meaning of the NN conjunction with personal planets in synastry and composite?
Me and a very special person have in synastry: my sun conjunct his NN, his sun conjunct my NN. In composite, the NN conjuncts venus and sun.
Is it a fated relationship? I am asking because although there are a lot of external obstacles to our relationship (distance, parents that oppose etc), we feel we cannot let go and there is a special feeling between us.

lionfish

North Node will often give that sense of fatedness. Sun conjunct NN may indicate you have shared very similar lives in the past, and in this incarnations, you have found each other again. This may be due to the comfort of being together (NN confers a type of "familiarity") or because you have unfinished business. What role does Saturn play in your synastry? You might find the obstacles there...especially if there is 4th house aspects (parents disapproval). North Node, at the most basic, indicates you have both incarnated in this lifetime with very similar pasts and the path you are on now is very similar in terms of where your souls seek to go...

maia3

North Node will often give that sense of fatedness. Sun conjunct NN may indicate you have shared very similar lives in the past, and in this incarnations, you have found each other again. This may be due to the comfort of being together (NN confers a type of "familiarity") or because you have unfinished business. What role does Saturn play in your synastry? You might find the obstacles there...especially if there is 4th house aspects (parents disapproval). North Node, at the most basic, indicates you have both incarnated in this lifetime with very similar pasts and the path you are on now is very similar in terms of where your souls seek to go...

Thank you lionfish,

Actually, in synastry, my Saturn falls in his 1st house and his Saturn falls in my 2nd house.
For the 4th house, only his Uranus and Neptune fall in my 4th house.
We feel that there is a special bond between us and neither of us can take this relationship as a simple friendship.We also have Juno(him), trine my Ascendant and my MC conjuncts his Venus, Moon and Mercury.

lionfish

Look at the aspects your Saturns make to one another's planets. Also check out the Saturn and personal planet relationships in your composite charts. The parental disapproval is echoed in that Neptune in the 4th, stirring things up, making it cloudy...Your MC conjunct his Venus/Moon/Merc...is what you are interested in, career-wise or life path wise, appealing to him? Who you are in the public arena stimulates his emotions and sense of beauty...