Single Persons Bedroom

Every single person in this forum: How does you bedroom look like? Why? Write your risign sign, sun and moon. If you have very much of some element, house or sign mention it!

Feel free to post photos even if the room is messy.

/Virgo Risign, Cleaning right now.

universal

Hi Jenna Jupiter,
This comes from a Taurus Sun, with Libra Rising and and Aries Moon. As for house activity, I have 5 planets in cardinal houses...
My bedroom. Well, I believe in Feng Shui, and so have used some of its principles in my design. One thing I have not done, which is a real Feng Shui No-No is keep up with my clutter, so sadly, there are a few clothes scattered on the floor. I'm working on that. At least I fix the bed every morning!
The walls are pink, as I believe this is conducive to relaxation and since relationships are related to the bedroom, and pink is related to love, it's helpful that way too.
Views are important in Feng Shui. The view from the bed looks onto a large print of oversize pink tulips. Definitely Libra Rising kind of art.
There is an en suite bathroom. That's another Feng Shui problem, so I keep its door closed, and have put a mirror on the door side that faces into the bedroom. That magically cures the bad vibes that come from such a situation. Ain't magic great? Mirrors, however, denote Action. Sleep could be adversely affected, so at night, I pull a home-made drape across the mirror to cover it from view. Problem solved!
Astrologically speaking, I guess it's a pretty room and that would be in keeping with my ruling planet Venus and that Libra Rising. Not too fancy, though - as a Taurus, I think that would be too much! I don't know if this is just Feng Shui related or Libra Rising related, but I have deliberately placed pairs of things in the room. (crystals, candles, pink silk flower pots, 2 red glass apples). Thanks Jenna Jupiter, this has been fun!

Courtney Love

I'm a double saggie (sun and ascendant) with an aquarius moon. Lois Roodden's commentary that Aquarious moon children need their rooms cleaned out with a shovel still applies to me...

I'd post a photo, but I'd be too embarrassed to ever come back here :D

milkywaygirl

haha at last post!

i'm sag asc sun moon and merc in pisces. my room is total chaos most of the time and every now and again i'll go on a frenzy and completely clean it up. it never lasts. my sun moon and merc are in 4th house; i have piles of books aroudn the perimiter of my room.

my bed is more like a nest than a bed, i sleep curled up in the middle under a mass of pillows and blankets. i can stay in bed for days with my laptop, a cup of tea and a pack of cigarettes.

edit: here is a pic i took the other day, you can see my pile of astro books including my solarfire manual, a pack of cigarettes and my laptop in my bed :)

today however its spotlessly clean as i had a frenzy moment haha

Last edited:

The Bull

Huh...

Taurus sun (along with Mercury, Venus and Mars)
Pisces moon
Libra ascendant

If I live by myself, there is normally some clutter but generally the room is clean.. however, since I'm living with others now and this space is all I have, my room is a complete mess. Stacks of CDs everywhere, clothes on the floor... the only place free of any clutter is my bed, and even that will have a few things on it depending upon my mood.

tsquare

A total disaster area.....
Right now I am packing so it doesn't really count though....

Normally though it is papers everywhere, loose papers, on the bed, 20 bookmarks shoved in books in various locations stored arround the room...,
I have a black bookshelf in the room, about 8ft tall b 4 feet wide with 6 shelves...but it's full.....
loose change is everywhere, in various organized locations...the garbage is now rejecting the trash put in it, on protest....needs to be emptied....
My laptop is overheating, so I have a floor fan next to it to keep it cool so I can stay online, get some things done...convenient eh?.

The rooms walls are dark red, almost maroom, yet not...more like an intense dark red.......1 large window with car window tint, the removable film kind, on them...enough to keep out glare.....two large paintings on walls....one is of a rising sun and the ocean, and a ship sailing away from the sun with purple waves mixed with dark blue, and dark blue clouds and a purple sky....the other is of the ocean smashing against the shore...that is the largest.....
King size bed, NO alarmclock......no clocks in room except for on the laptop.....a red lava lamp, an old school record player, an old school amplifyer....both have wood panelling, two large speakers, OLD, polk audio 12 inch woofers, with two inch tweeters and 4 inch tweeters...laptop conected to sterrio in room........desk is made out of fermica, with the speakers as legs in a way...comuter sits between and on top with a stand so I may walk arround as I type, and then stand as I type or switch songs, then there is a bed vibrator, and a recliner chair with a vibrating chair ovrelay, dressers, white wood with black handles and tops, carpet that looks like grass and sticks, and seeds or beans of different varieties, brwon, dark green...the captet look alive, it looks like bugs, or the floor of a forest in a way, it looks natural....some zen rocks and candles, white large candles, 3 suitcases, nearly always packed and ready to go....I plan to live on the go from home...AT ALL TIMES!
bag for laptop prepared for escape.
CD are in large case....one of my dresser droors are for the empty CD jewl cases....CD's are in a large leather case.....
drawing pads, and art suplies are everywhere...large notpads, charcoal...
My medical chest is huge...and is in another dresser drawer, mainy vitamins, minerals, and herbs, that can be kept as such......
Not enough room really.....
I wish I had more room.....
I have a shotgun under the bed....for when I used to hunt pheasents with my father...it isn't loaded, there are no shells in room....
records are stored in the bookshelf as well....vinal records, and are cleaned everytime they are played....
on one wall is a large clearboard, for writing on and instant errasure...for working on various ideas, in large text and wirting, diagrams,....
Notebooks are everywhere...none of them dated///I am not lijke that guy in the movie seven(lol), but I do have lots of notebooks, all filed with doodles and ideas, drawings, writings, poems, prose, just stuff, grocery lists whatever...none of it is really organized...it si for mainly outflows....then I tend to kep them or accidently destroy them and I get mad about that...they are scattered about, everywhere.

That is pretty much it....
Car keys are always near wallet and sunglasses, and rag for head, allong with a arrowhead charm for arround the neck, made of leather and a real arrowhead found on an old indian batleground by a friend of mine..all near a belt, for my jeans...

The door to my room is usually locked.
I forget the bamboo roll up blinds on the windows....

For the most part everything is packed up and ready to go.....
I don't have allot of clothes, shoes, some, just enough....really too many...
THe view from the window is ove a backyard large porch, feced in area....you can see our boat from there....I have a large coatrack by the door filled with coats, flashlights near the door...

The place I may move is above a large lake, overviewing it, with sailboats and such.

I have jupiter and uranus in scorpio in the 4thH....
cancer sun 12H
leo asc
leo moon

third house stellum, saturn, pluto, mars, jupiter...Jupiter is in scorp, the rest are in libra...jup is on IC 1 degree to the left in the 3rdH.
I cant take any other pictures, no camera...but I do have these...my brother took them.
I bought both these paintings at a flea maket for 5 dollars each when i was poor an living in my first appartment...

Pictures on walls:
  1. Run From The Sun
[img=http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3496/cimg0025ye3.th.jpg]
  1. The Ocean
[img=http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5157/cimg0031lowerqal5.th.jpg]

I had to dumb down the quality of the picks to upload....56K...
You can see the red of the walls in the second picture.

What I really want?
A new desktop computer with a large screen...huge, mabie a mack, broadband internet, mabie DSL more secure...a backup hardrive, large for video and audio data backups....then I can pretty much store away all my regular media.....
I just want a faster bigger computer so I can hook all up into it...lights in room, sterrio, television...if needed....Then I have all my media equipment compact....yet updated so I may use old media as well, I'd like to convert my Records to Mp3's....I'd like to find a new medium storage devise for mp3's and vid as well, instead of on my laptop....

Oh...and I have a smokeless ashtrey..still haven't quit:mad:...stupid.

Last edited:

FoxHound

Capricorn Sun, Scorpio Moon, Pisces Ascendant.

My room is completely neat and organized in a sense. Everything is where it should be. I've been accused of being a bit O.C. since I fold all my clothes and the ones I hang I keep in a certain order (shirts with necks, shirts with no necks, shirts with patterns, lightest to darkest, etc.). It makes everything easier because I used to be the kind of person that was horribly messy and perpetually losing everything.

My furniture is miss-matched but I don't care because it's not horribly noticeable and it's all functional (and practical). My desk is always cluttered with books and books, and more books (and papers, and letters, and envolopes), but all stacked up neatly. I'm like a kid: there's toys all over the desk (as well as my computer, my game consoles, and my usual scented candle burning).

My walls are completely different. They're plastered with art all over the place. Posters everywhere. One entire wall I have is covered with things that have emotional meaning to mean. I mean the entirely wall, from the top to the bottom and side to side is covered in pictures of friends, family, letters I've been writen, cards I've been given, stuff I've cut out of magazines, mementos from speacial things, movie tickets from people I went with that matter to me, things that remind me of my culture, posters and articles about things I find fascinating (ancient cultures, current cultures, world religions, etc.), 3D art projects (yes, I've found a way to stick them to a wall somehow). It's my favorite part of my room. It's the first thing you see the moment you walk into my room because it's facing the door (I wanted it that way on purpose). I didn't really start it off with the purpose of it being so big.

It started off as a small "bulletin board" on my wall that I wanted to add little things to. Two years later it's just grown that much and it just keeps evolving and growing all time, so I love it. My "goal" is to have it grow enough where It takes over my other four walls.

My bed is my second favorite thing, ha, ha! I love it. The bed itself is nice, but the pillows are memory foam and my sheets are black satin.

I'm not sure which part of my chart controls what my room looks like...but that's my room :).

Edit: forgot to mention that there's a bunch of workout equipment here too since I have no room to make a gym in my house. I have free weights, etc. and all get constant use.

Last edited:

Julie

Banned
Here is my bedroom.

It isn't really, I had a good bedroom picture saved on my computer which was blue with stars everywhere and a telescope a real astrologer's bedroom or astronomer's. It's on my other account and It takes too long to swap. But anyway I am Sun Pisces, Moon Pisces and Virgo rising. My bedroom is plain looking, and does get messy, the baby messes it up (my excuse anyway :p ). It looks tidy one week and gets messy again. I need to be more Virgo and keep doing the little cleaning jobs regularly which will help my room not get too messy in the first place.

My real room has brown/beige/gold wallpaper with a beige carpet a big TV in the corner, and two seater couch and a wardrobe. That's it really. Boring like I said :) . I hate my bed need a new one soon, my Sun/Saturn might cause me to develop a bad back otherwise on that bed. It Probably won't but any excuse for a new bed :cool: .

NeptuneAscendant

Taurus Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Capricorn Ascendant

My bedroom is usually always messy. It has dark blue carpeting and light blue walls. There's a large desk with a computer on it. There's tons and tons of books. Um, there's a closet. Sorry I'm not so descriptive.

Ginger_snap

I am an Aquarius (yes I have eclectic friends and talk with everybody). My ascendant is in Leo and my moon is in Aries. Mars, Uranus, and Pluto are retrograde in Virgo, my second house. In the Chinese horoscope I am a wood snake. In Vedic astrology my ascendant is Cancer, my sun Capricorn, and my moon Pisces.

Royal purple (1000 thread count) sheets. 14 pillows on the bed.
DSCF0277.JPG

deanna

Green Green Green is the way to go.

Mine is something like this but with an iron head board and foot board. I also have a small tree in the corner..No animal prints though.
I remember the last house I was in I painted my bedroom the color 'seafoam' (a fancy name for green with yellow and blue mixed) The color turned out AWFUL as if it glowed in the dark. I think they mixed it wrong at the paint store. I have no idea how the people who bought the house from me found a paint that could cover it up.

Oh I almost forgot - Taurus sun/Sag rising/Leo moon (Neptune in Scorpio in the 12 house conj. Asc)
greenbedroompu0.jpg

Last edited:

AquaScorpio

This thread is interesting!

My room is well...always messy :x I'm hardly in there unless I'm writing, painting or makin music. The walls are a painted beach scene, with touches of glow in the dark paint, and stars and the moon (which looks like a sun when it's daytime) so it's got a pretty cool night and day feel to it. My bed takes up most of the space and I cannot stand keepin any doors open in there while im in there, the close always has to be closed as does the door. Windows always have to be open for fresh air.

Sun Aquarius, Moon Scorpio and Aries Rising

I have very strong Aquarius and Scorpio influences and a strong 7th house (Libra, Moon, Mars, Pluto in 7th) influence and very strong 11th house (Aquarius, Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter are all in the 11th house)

AquaScorpio said:
I cannot stand keepin any doors open in there while im in there, the close always has to be closed as does the door.
This seem quite Scorpio to me.

And my room is closed sometimes open sometimes. I love to have the window open but I have cats. Sometimes I have the window open, sometimes the door open. When it's summer I often prefer the windowthing.

AquaScorpio

Oh yah and close is supposed to be closet, haha I forgot to edit that. I agree, I need my privacy, not for any particular reason but I feel it's respectful. Only when I have to concentrate or if I'm on the phone or doing something important. But the windows open is more Aquarian, we need our fresh air, if I don't have it I feel trapped...almost like claustraphobic (sp?) but it doesn't scare me, I jus like to have fresh air and open space.

AquaScorpio said:
Oh yah and close is supposed to be closet, haha I forgot to edit that. I agree, I need my privacy, not for any particular reason but I feel it's respectful. Only when I have to concentrate or if I'm on the phone or doing something important. But the windows open is more Aquarian, we need our fresh air, if I don't have it I feel trapped...almost like claustraphobic (sp?) but it doesn't scare me, I jus like to have fresh air and open space.
Do you just hate rooms without windows?:D

Edit: But doesn't everyone?

tsquare

I have been thinking lately what I would like to do is repaint....the red in my room is too intense...too sexual, or willfull...I need a room to cool off in, relax...I aam an intense enough person the way it is...a very driven individual.
THe deep dark rich maroon does fit me well....and i do love it for it's texture, but green is a great way to go for a room.

The best rest I ever recieved ewas in a room that was green and purple...it was a type of green that seemed blue with diffrenet hues, ut green, it depended upon the lighting or the angle you looked at it...like iti would change every time you looked at it.
The bed had a purple blue and gold bedspead, and purple and green drapes that were shiny, and had a sheen.....it was a cool room, very light and easy, the carpet was green as well.....there was also a ceiling fan that was purple, with purple surroundings of glass filters around the bulbs...so there was a deep violet purple hue throught the room, easy on the eyes......it was beautifull....
Also dark blue i find interesting, or jupiter blue may be neet.....something electric anyhow.

I may take this chart into concideation net time desighn my room.....I can get pationalte about such...I think it is the jupiter in scorp placement in the 4thH along with uranus, I need tecnical devices in the room......but not too much....I need to sleep too...abd cant with electrical buzzing going around.
it makes a big difference when you do remove stuff....you cant tell untill you do it...and everyhting is just silent...no buzz...it's like camping in a way, or beng in nature.

Here is the chart.

Red: Increases your connection to the earth and gives strength to basic life-force urges such as the will to live in the physical world. Charges, protects, shields. Good for all organs in the first chakra area.
Maroon: Brings passion and will together.
Rose: Brings strong active love for others, helps you love. Very healing for heart and lung problems.
Pink: Brings soft, yielding love for others.
Peach: Brings a soft, yielding expanding light spirit.
Orange: Charges your sexual energy and enhances the immune system. Good for all organs in the second chakra region. Increases your ambition.
Yellow: Gives more mental clarity, a sense of appropriateness. Good for all organs in the third chakra region. Clears the mind.
Green: Brings balance and a feeling of fullness: I'm OK, you're OK, and the world is OK. Good for all organs connected to the fourth chakra, like the heart and lungs.
Blue: Brings peace, truth, and quiet order. Helps you speak the truth, increases sensitivity, strengthens the inner teacher. Good for all organs in the fifth chakra area, like the thyroid. Used to cauterize wounds in spiritual surgery.
Dark blue: Brings a strong sense of purpose.
Indigo: Opens spiritual perception, brings the feeling of ecstasy. Helps you connect to the deeper mystery of spiritual life. Good for any organ near the sixth chakra.
Purple: Helps you integrate and move into spirituality, brings a sense of royalty. Helps increase a sense of leadership and respect.
Lavender: Brings a lighthearted attitude toward life. Clears and purges invading micro-organisms, brings a feeling of lightness.
White: Helps you connect to your purity and expands your field. Brings spiritual expansion and connection to others on the spriritual level; gives outward flow of energy. Reduces pain. Good for the brain.
Gold: Enhances the higher mind, understanding the perfect pattern, brings a sense of great power. Helps you connect to God and to the spiritual strength in you.
Silver: Very strong purging of micro-organisms, used directly after lavender in cleaning out debris. Helps you move faster and communicate better. Used to cauterize wounds in spiritual surgery.
Platinum: Clears and purges invading micro-organisms, even stronger than silver light.
Brown: Enhances a rich connection to the earth and grounding.
Black: Helps you draw within and stay centered. Brings complete peace. If you use it well, it will help you enter into deep internal creative forces. Brings you into the void, the source of teeming unmanifest life, waiting to be born into manifestation. Brings you into Grace. Good to help deal with death. Good to heal bones.

being able to incorporate all these collors would be interesting if done properly

Mabie brown earth like rugs with green and gold....
I do like marron for the living room, the TV room...gives an intersting aura while watching movies and such, also when having people over, it seems o add energy, intensity..which makes people want to leave(laugh) which is good, because i do not like to have alot of people over, longing on the couch watching the tube..I'd rather have it as a get together place, then energize everyone for a night on the town, use it as a jump pad, or a tree house, a fort...fort Tsquare...but i'm not sure yet what I will do....the nice thing is, if you use bed sheets on the walls instead of paint, you can change them easily, and they give a really neat texture, almost like wallpaper, but if you use a flannel fuzz thick winter type sheet, instead of the thin variety, it adds a soft texture .....I do this so I don't have to repaint when I move from an apartment.
Green for the bedroom, purple as well, some red or maroon, and some earth tones like brown fro carpet or rugs, some pruple lighting with the green walls, mabie an electric purple with blue bedsheet, gold and purple drapes with shine .....brown and black carpets, with blue and green weave. I may cover the ceilings as well......it gives a really soft feel....soft textures.
One large red lava lamp would be purfect as well in the bedroom..that deep red type lighting in the bedroom for when I have a certain someone over.....a blue lava lamp in the red living room would be cool as well......the kitchen??? and dining room??? mabie yellow of a golden touch to it, an orange with some blue mabie...I will keep some white......it makes the colors stand out,and gives an artsy vibe to the place...like a studio..it makes the pictures stand out as center pieces...here the solid colors will be the center pieces....Need a place for my computer as well......not sure what to do on that as well...I'm moving into a studio it sounds...so I am going to need a divider...somethig to spit the place up...it is partially divded already it seems....I really would like a 1 bedroom though...thatway I could have soeone stay over and have a seperate room...more space.

I may try all different varieties of collors, or make large pannels like frames to hang on the walls from floor to ceiling..of all the different collors above...then I can move them arround some..puss have the white background of the walls intact.....a few rugs, and i'm good to go...then some intersting lighting.....and things will be perfect.

Another intersting idea is those gells that people put over lights durring light shows....it would be intersting to be able to place them of the windows for the bedroom, they are like a plastic film, easily mouldable, and it bends easily...so you can change from blue sunlight, to red sunlight or a more yellow sunlight, or orange...in a second or 2, as you desire.
I had troube in my previous apartment of people peeking through the large windows of my apartment durring the day...knocking on the windows...like I ws ging to answer the window all the time.....the windws were very large..it as like living in a glass house...I wasn't gouing to purchase new blinds because they would have been huge and expensive....so I bought some car window tint..the kind you place on with water, and it peels off when you choose , by hand, not razor, it just peels off by hand..so is easy to remove...but sticks very well when done properly...it worked perfectly...you could not see in through the windows...but the windows were huge, and it let an abundance of light in..and it wasn't blinding light, it ws a perfect amount, witht he blinds up or down...you could also see out very well..it was like those mirrors in a police interogation center..I could see out the window, see my car in the street and everyone approaching the building...but nobody coud see in.....itr gave me some much needed privacy......a place to have to myself. I see people enough, and inteact...most of the day....I need some palace whre nobody can see me...helps me unwind, clear my thought process.......

I really like my place to be a few different things.
Modern.
Comfortable.
Changeable.
Like another world, or planet.....
nature like as well....
As a jump point, or a fort...like a getaway in a way, but comfortable...a oalce that you can easily escape as well as it being an escape.
That's tough to pull off without making it into the Batcave.
Not the coldness of Modernism...........the sharp angles and alien lighting.
But warm lighting, I like warmth...I just like it to be different from the outside world.......mabie take other outside worlds to fill it as well.....squish it together just right, and create something new....I like odd plants, plants that you would not regualrily see otherwise.....like large palm type plants with odd brnches...that adds the nature and other world variety....the rich colors of the room add depth......some modern equpment adds modernity...like the TV, Speakers, Laptop,....I like glass furnishings as well....like glass tables, or glass tablewear....like dark blue see through glass for dishes and cups...jupiter blue......and i have red silverwear, or at least the handles are red....I am glad I will have a dishwasher as well thsi time arround...I hate doing dishes.
I don't like alot of chinese writing or oriental stuff on the walls, im not of that cultue entierly..and when I hang it people qustion if worship the images, or if it is my faith or whatever, and I just like the art..soemtimes I have an interst..but there is a certain variety of people that try to put you into a catagory, of only one religion, or into a religion, and It makes me uncomfortable, so i don't like to much of religions art or archetecture on display that peopple will know enough by popuar observation, and superficial looks...I may display something i know the meaning of, that just looks beatifull, so the picture is private in that way, and others just see it as interesting, without making me into a box.......but i like indian or tibetan art, so mabie a large picture of Shiva for somewhere, or a little golden Buddah...then some hollywood stuff, like Ms. Monroe lifting weights or something....or a Cool Hand Luke Poster, intesting holy wood stuff, not the cheesy varety, but ntersting people taken pictures being more natural, like at home or whatever...to ame people more real and cozy. I like candles as well, for the lighting, and scent...so I tend to be addicted to odd forms of candle holders, like ones that placed on the walls.....like lanterns...or tall odd candle that are in an odd shape..but it is hard to place them without clustering them about, so I keep it to a few, but hae mayn stored, so I can change at will...I really like playing with the lighting in spaces...changing the atmousphere..so that is what i mean by changeable...lughting can alter a scene in a second, from one extreme to another...or to a nonextreme envoriment as well....so that is fun.

I want a spare freezer for meats and frozen vegtables as well..not sure where I'll put that....I like to cook my own food, whole foods, oriental recipies are cool for this.....i know an owner of a Vietnamese resturant...he's an amazing chef...everyhting is natural, he cooks the food himself with a little help...he is fast, and everything is so good....I used to eat there daily, the menue is afordable, even for a colege student, and you felt full after eating, wheras you go to a fast food joint and you mas save 5$ in comparison, but an hour later you'd like to eat again...the soup would about kill you...if you had a cold, it would clean out your air passages, eyes would water, and you would get warm all over, you could feel it work it's way through you and you could feel you pulse slow to a healthy thump..it was an equalizer..a nice mix of herbs and bvitamis, juices...it was amazing....he recomended it when I had a cold i could not shake....... large fresh sprouts, fresh large basil leaves from a branch that you plucked to add to the soup..there is shrimp in it and a varity of sea food..fresh noodles in abundance, no additives....no GMO's..the bowl is large...I could rarely eat it all.
when people eat there they are silent, nobody talks..the food is that good, it has that effect..people just eat, the food silences you, and you just want to savor every taste flavor...chopsticks make you mindfull of your food as well, each n=bite is slow, you don't feel rushed by screaming kids...the kids are quite....it is odd to watch a screaming kid come in, take 5 or 6 bites, then calm down...you savor it..I almost fell asleep on the ride home that day, nd i only lived about 5 miutes away.....I was exausted from eating it...I didn't even undress, only shook off my shoes, barely, I was so knocked out from it, i slept like a baby, and when I woke up I felt awesome, calm relaxed, could breath, and breathing felt natural......I want him to show me a few things on how he cooks...I hope he is still arround...its been a few years since I last spoke with him...he took that place from nothing and has had many offers to sell, being he did so well with it, he has another location as well in another part of town, and it is the same, yet he only cooks at the one, I beieve his cousin operates the other, but is not the owner.....the whole location arround this resturaunt was effected by this resturant...which is amazing....it's just a small place...and kind of hard to find....it has a litte tiny sign, in a little tiny window, not alot of seating, but a ajority of the time it is full, no delivery, but there is takeout......serves only a handfull at a time indoors....it is very busy, but the food is cooked with care, and amazing prep. IT is like a hideaway....a place to unwind...and the city is gone while your there, you cant even hear a car drive by, soemtimes I stayed there for 2 hours..just to eat, and i would sit, for a while..then eat some more.......the artwork is beautifull as well..which he brags about(laugh)....he brags about how much a painting costs or whatever..it's knd of funny, he is very proud, but not obnoxious or overbearing....but he did it all himself...rags to riches, he does very well, it just took a few years, soemthing like 15 overall after ariving in america...and he is humble in the way that, he will not alter the integrity of his food for speed, he knows that is his mealticket, it's what makes the place special, and he comuncates to anyone, like they were an individual or person, he hasn''t lost his honesty, he is straitforward, and very funny, ina charming way, not a cutting way, but he will say some of the most shocking things with an innocents, that it comes across as honest, and is not hurtfull...I swear his is a fire sign...mabie an aries, all the knives and cooking utensils, and his drive...I doubt he is a cancer...cancers can coomk but so can taurus, mabie has jjupiter in taurus or something...small business owner...so mabie that's it...but he is agressive...he just does it well without arrogence ....he is an American sucess story in a way..he had a willingness to work hard, with integrity, and it payed off....IT doesn't always happen that way but he found that oppertunity in America..he made a dream come true...I leaned alot from him.
Just a simple cook, but he loves his job, with enthusiasm..seving quality food is his purpose and it really means alot to him to see people happy....moreso then profit..but the dollars role in anyhow.........very ideal in that way...it is very admierable.
Enough about Chang.

THe changeable aspect, the mutable aspect, the not wanteing to be idnetified as only on eperson in one way depending upon personal beivefs or home style, and expansive spaces, addng dimension, as well as pasonate interests in the home, with lighting and comfort....has to be jupiter and uranus in the 4thH.....jupiter is in sag, uranus is in sag....jupiter is right on the IC but in the 3rdH, but i concider it's influence to largely cary over to the 4thH since the 4thH is mainy scorpio, and jup is int he first degreee of scorpio.
But the getaway aspect may be sun in cancer in 12H which trines that uranus in the 4thH.....it seems to make me a bit of a reclusive person...but I am really not that reclusive, I do like to go out alot...just that the home is a sanctuary in a way, my own private space where anything goes, (most anything)...and I like home to be home, and everythng else to be everything else...I need a place to go to be alone...and living with people has a tendency to wear me out in a way I do not understand...it ***** the life from me, and people want to make things stationary, they want the keys over here, and the coats over there...the dishes over here, and "normal" desighns that people will like while they invite peple over to sit on the couch and talk about social activities and such, gossip, i like odd things in the home, differnet things, and people tend to think that work should b brought home, and the socail scene should be broguht home ...and I find that irritating...I don't want to do that int he home....I don't mind it at the pub, or a club...thats for there...but i have liieved with people that tried to turn my living space into a pub or club..and i almost murdred them...it made me that irritable, and moody....

I want the home to be home.
Socail scenes to be socail scenes.
Work to be at work.

And while my living space appears to be "chaotic" it is only because I have my own order to things...and i need such. I can't conform to having this over here or that over there, or regualr socail home type mores as well......whre people do not discuss things as well.....I don't know how to explain it other then Uranus int he 4thH.
Individuality in home and customs and belief, and ideals that are personal and slighty fixed which brings things to frutaion..it is my interstiin other culutes that find their way into the home....and i don't like it whe things get too moody..I can tend to rationalize or reason in the home, and find better ways to do things then the fixed ruts people find themselves in in the home...so while my beliefs are "odd" as well, and 4thH is basicall beliefs in some ways...I may come across as odd, or different, and individual, never boaring........
I thingk with 4thH being cancer there is a giving in aspect to that house...everyone mooshing together, with the same beliefs in a way...traditional roles and such, shock and even belitilment of anythng new or progressive, change, it is a place people fear change...not me.....and that is a BIG NO GO, with me...no way in helll! or I feel smothered, traped, and traped things in corners bite to break free, or at least reason a way out.....I can get mouthy about it, and if things don't work out...I'm gone, don't matter...I have to be free mutable in that area or I feel dead......I need growth there to..that is jupiter.......odd how that is...i could think of better places for growth, as well as change...because it can be hard on one..all that change, at least emotionally....and it hasn't been easy on me, with the uranus moon square...moon in the first..that's been hard....and slightly irritating.
But the fire moon breaks free as well...and there is alot of will in me in that way.......i suppose a big ego with the leo asc....big ego in the home...(laugh)...hae to have my way or else....but realyl it has little to do witht he home and more with beliefs...they have to be my own..and living with people changes your beliefs..family changes your beliefs..because living with them is more then half of your time...you are woth them all the time..so everyone gets mooshed togther, and to me that is smothering....can't looka t anything mew....because it has to be "Ok with everyone" hence the need for individuality even more so then regular.
Whatever "everyone" is i don't know.......so I tend to reason and undo that subconcious everyone aspect in that area, the subconcious get's moved around alot in different ways thsat I would like......if my mother or father have put beliefs in and on, even with force, or threat, or out the goodness of their hearts, to protect or whatever(haha protect).....i tend to pluck them out of me, they don't like that, and I am skilled at it..I don't want to be controlled emotionally...I can't be controlled emotionally, I am "out of controll" in perception of them, but am very much in conrtroll of myself...just out of their controll, tehy can't play manipulative games to get their way to make me into their perception of their idea of what "their creation" :their" child, "shiould" be...too bad so sad. I don't care. I do it on my own. I make myself. No way in hell will I be a HomeBot.
I willl discuss things with them, I will reason, but they have tried underhaded tactics to even sabotage my life, "to help" me.Ha Ha
The help comes across in a manipualtive fassion, and when asked why they did it, it is usiually they were scared, or to protect you from the big old bad evil world.......I supose I lack their imagination in that area..and can have shocking freinds, but only shocking for the reason of their superstition..and needs to confrom to a norm...at effect of socail standards, that are widespread, and programed, an apearance.....a leave it to beaver home.....
I won't play that game...I like standing on the fringes of society and taking a look at it's subconcious motivations, I am san outsider to the home and family dynamics, reasoning them, idealizing them....families are very much programed by many things through their fear...then they transmit that to their children, and give them slots and roles, to fit into......making them a certain way...but it is a superficial change really...it is a front in a way...and subconcious.....uranus gives me that distance..to see what is there...a chance to step back, and comunicate instead or react emotioally...it deasn't mean I don't haveemotions or wont allow them...I am an emotioal person.....it means I can disconect in a way when needed...then enter specific aspects of them.....feel them, then change...without being so identified with them....and it alows me to see that my emotions are not my own becase I get alot of space to see them..to back off of them...then i see it was really brother billy's belief, or dads beief, or ma's belief, or even a grandpaerent belief, that was made my own by casual emotioanl empathy......and i tend to take these things out of the water, and make them into something else.....I guess It makes me a natural at self analysis.....
Not all empathy is good, empathy being identification..and if a paretn or siblin or anyone is nuts...and you empathise, you accept their nuttines as reality, and mabie even someday your own, but it happens so sublty and subconciously, that it is rarely noticed by many...they become easy to get stuchk in, these identities that are created called me's or I's but distance nt necisarily through disasocation, but thorugh, I don't know..realizing what you are is what you once concidered yourself to be by cercumstace or situation...these tings become stabel iand fixed in people...so my beliefs cahnge alot, and people that "own you' don't like this...becaus eit messes up the system, even if the system is deadly, and introduces change...
People protest goood change often, and undoable, whihc is a product of emotion...
It isn't aht air is always cold....it is airs function not only to regualte water, but fire as well...it is the balancer, and thething that brings change, and reason...........it is healty to be able to cool off and have distance....too much air and a person can be unemotioanl to an extreme...have no conections...little earth and the fperson is a tumble weed in the wind....floating arround....so all things are needed.....

I guess my home life reflects this much so...my way of being and beliefs are really to not have many, or i they are they are my own, and i percist with them unitill the time to change them.....
So I go through alot of people...make alot of changes.....
But with saturn in libra my social relationships do percist.....and they are usiually serious.......or at leat sincere, lasting, and earthy I guess...they are grounded.......but throw in mars and pluto conj there amd they can become obsessions....or i can tend to be the hero of the group....the one that saves the day...pulls someone out of a burrnig car or whatever..Relationships man alot to me...so I work very hard at them, witha passion...and understanding relationship dynamics is very improtant to me as well.
pluto can dig deep, mars is impulsive so there are always new friends or a want of new frindes, then ther iis saturn there...which feels stifilin to my mars....for i feel i need the old or duty with the old....I don't forget my friends...and if I do I feel guilt.

I'm going on a bit too much.
I can see all of this being an indicator of how my living space is though...the books on the shelves, and the desires and intersts i do have..playing part in how the room looks and is shaped...when I make it so.

It's a bit long,
Sorry
Tsquare

Lissa

What a fun thread...only found it today.

I am a Pisces Sun,Aries Moon,Capricorn Ascendant.My room is usually very messy,lots of papers and notebooks everywhere,I cleaned it this weekend and it looks more open now:) Before this weekend my work desk was in complete chaos,and it usually is,but every once in a while something weird happens to my 6th house Mars and I become the queen of clean:) During most time of the year I have clothes hanging on the chair and stuffed animals throwned on top of the bed.I need to change,need to start being more tidy.My room has light blue walls,which my Pisces Sun loves,and I have lots of boxes everywhere,which use to keep my secrets(another thing that my Pisces Sun is crazy about,the boxes),coloured fabric boxes,wood boxes,paper boxes,filled with jewelry,parfums,bus tickets of trips I want to remember,greeting cards,letters,stickers...my used modem...:p I have a portrait of my dog I made myself hanging on the wall,I'll take a picture of it and post it here,I'm looking at it right now.Made at the external patient psychiatric unit that I attend everyday.I have a work desk,a bed and two book cases,one large and one small.I have lots of books,I love books ever since I was little!I went through a time where I kept reading but I am now back to my usual book-eater self.Another thing I love-stuffed animals.Can't live without them,when I get married I'll bring all my stuffed animals with me and I will use them as room decoration,don't care about what my future husband thinks:cool: I have some stuffed animals on the bed,some more on both bookcases,four Smurfs' on the window sill.I also have a radio that doesn't work and a tv,but I rarely watch tv these days.

Will take some pictures of my room,get back later for an update;) Thank you Jenna for starting such a fun thread,you know my3rd house Mercury loves getting into other people's lives:p Now you really have me going.

Lissa

Ahhh,I'm glad it worked:D

I didn't take a picture of the larger bookcase.It's on the right to the bed.

My painting:

And then the lovely little Smurfs:

Now looking at the pics,I can see my Pisces Sun all over the room.Even the mug on top of the nightstand seems Piscean to me.Btw,sorry that I couldn't give you a better overview of the room,but it is kinda small and it's hard to get an angle.

And Jenna,I know what you're talking about.I too sometimes get mad at all the clumsiness and chaos in my room and throw my stuff in the trash bin.Which is what I did this very weekend:D

Well,hope you liked my room;) Or,being myself a fishy,shall I say,my aquarium?:D (haha,I know I'm not funny)

Last edited by a moderator: