Is anyone affected by Uranus square right now in their natal charts?

Alan

At present i have Pluto in 1st house Capricorn and Uranus within 3 degrees conjunct 4th house Aries . And , i do have a number of issues that i am looking at in regards to home , family , possible relocation , etc .

Personally , i do not associate Pluto - Square Uranus aspects so much with accidents but that may be based on my limited awareness of astrology principles .

I have been experiencing more " power " related themes , however including feeling the need to explode emotionally at times and a decided increase in sudden temper flare ups , which at my age are not common to my basic persona . :unsure:

MissScorpio

Thank you for sharing Alan, yes I can quite understand the emotional outbursts as Pluto is so heavily linked with purging in order to bring about a stronger sense of identity, notoriously so as its in the first house.

Catia

Hi. Uranus/Pluto square is now affecting my natal Mercury, the ruler of my chart (it is opposed by Uranus and squared by Pluto).
My current situation is very unstable with a lot of unresolved issues for this year (but I also have some other bad transits going on so it’s difficult to disentangle this square and identify the real cause of problems). Fortunately, so far no issues with accidents. But the uranus opposition to my mercury is for sure the main cause of problems I had with technology devices.

Osamenor

Staff member
I recently raised some queries about the Uranus/Pluto square. The reason for doing so is that since Uranus went direct there has been a vast amount of media coverage on transportation accidents.. Whilst this is so disconcerting, it does make you wonder what is fated and what isn't..

This post gives me the shivers, because not long after you posted it, in mid January, I was in a car accident. That's one reason why I've been MOA from this board the last couple of months. I saw this post back then, but didn't get around to responding.

I'm not sure how the transit would've affected me specifically, and I can't post my chart with transits because I'm having an issue with downloading it. As I recall, Uranus is in Aries now... and my natal chart has a cardinal t-square involving Uranus in Libra and Jupiter in Aries, though in the late degrees of those signs.

theoddone

I have Pluto transiting Capricorn in the 3rd house with Uranus in Aries transiting my 6th house...I have no idea how that would affect me other than possible nervous breakdowns and severe anxiety/depressive problems.

MissScorpio

Osa - thank you for responding. Firstly so sorry to hear about your accident. I trust you are ok now? The final square has pefected now but it will still affect people for quite some time. I would be interested to see your chart if you want to send it?

Theodd- Sorry to hear about your anxieties, I do hope you are feeling better, but feel free to post chart. :smile:

CapAquaPis

My issues are from Uranus in Scorpio square Sun/Moon conjunction in Aquarius (8th house). Whether it's about my mental or physical health, personal income or career, and romantic relationships, I have a lot of issues and obstacles in achieving a life I have satisfaction in, which I don't have. Currently, Uranus is in Aries transits my natal Venus and I expect complications in finding love and the right career for me, as well in regards to my depression and anxiety disorder this year.

theoddone

If looking at my natal with the transits piques your curiousity, sure. :)

I'll attach it below.

Attachments

• transits.jpg
    transits.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 29

Osamenor

Staff member
Osa - thank you for responding. Firstly so sorry to hear about your accident. I trust you are ok now? The final square has pefected now but it will still affect people for quite some time. I would be interested to see your chart if you want to send it?

Only damage was to the car... and then insurance issues ensued, so while it's not heavily damaged, it's still not usable. I did get pretty badly shaken, though, and might be experiencing some minor trauma after effects... more anxiety, that kind of thing.

The problem I'm having with downloading a chart is that all of a sudden, the Astrodienst site won't let me download it as anything other than a webpage. I can't very well post or send that.

melleoscorp

Account Closed
I would be very interested to hear from anyone who is currently experiencing the Uranus/Pluto square..
What intrigues me is that I see charts where the Uranus square is so tight, yet the person is unaffected , whilst others make no aspect and yet their lives are all over the place.

What do we think? Any views?
I need perspective !

http://astrology.about.com/od/Uranus-Pluto/a/Uranus-Pluto-Quotes.htm
I found exact dates of the squares on the url above. I don't remember anything significant happened during those dates, or for the whole period June 2012 to March 2015. The most recent challenging/tense period in my life was late 2011 to Spring 2012. I had to let go a few things I had been holding onto for a long time. It was a painful process, but it was worth it. The last square happened recently though, I'll give it 6 mths maybe by then I'll feel the effects of this transit