Chiron Trine Midheaven: Share your experiences please!

astrology02

Hi,

From what i have read chiron trine midheaven indicates that the early part of your career will be hindered by feelings of low self worth/ self esteem. Eventually you will be successful, but only once you have more faith in yourself.

Good careers would be something that involves teaching or mentoring others. For example a counsellor, professor etc.

I have chiron in cancer trine my midheaven in scorpio. I can relate to feelings of low selfworth career wise. I excelled in school, however when it came to the real world, that is where my problems began. I was offered a great job when i finished school, it was everything I had been striving for. When I got there I just felt like i didn't belong. Feelings of anxiety and even panic were a daily occurance for me. It stressed me out a lot so eventually I quit and fell into a depression. I took a less paying job at a store near my house. It has no benefits, not so great hours, but I feel more comfortable.

I constantly feel like I don't deserve a good job and will never attain one, so i guess it is easier to just settle.

Could anyone with this aspect please share their own experiences?

Did you eventually find success career wise or no?

Thank you in advance for any input :happy:

Attachments

• natal_chart.jpg
    natal_chart.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 96

miquar

Hi. Not quite what you asked so I won't say too much. But I think the feelings you mention in your post are more down to other placements: Pluto conjunct MC, Capricorn rising with Saturn conjunct Neptune in the 12th house, Chiron opposite Ascendant, Venus square Saturn, 6th house Jupiter opposite Saturn. By way of a stab in the dark, do you feel guilty about things your mother had to endure?

astrology02

Hi Miquar,

Thank you for your response! I suspected it might be because of other aspects i am feeling this way. Your last point about guilty feelings towards my mother is spot on.

My mother has always done so much for me and I always worry about her/ feel guilty that she may be neglecting her own needs for the sake of her family. I feel guilty because there is no way I will ever be able to repay her for all the things she has done for me.

miquar

Hi astrologer 02. With Pluto on the MC, you would probably be sensitive to your Mother's hidden and dark emotions. You may have always picked up on such emotions as depression and resentment in her. It could be that your vocational life would benefit from letting go of feeling responsible for her emotional state. You might also benefit from reflecting on which of her traits you have inherited, and whether you strive to be different from her (which also suggests that you have inherited traits from her which you are now struggling to own as part of yourself). Since mother is the world to us when we are born, we keep meeting her as the world at large until we have sufficiently individuated. Through no fault of her own, your mother may have subtly invaded your psyche with emotional states. Perhaps the world at large now seems to threaten to swallow you up rather than honour you for who you are. But if all this rings true, then the potentially overpowering emotions are now yours - and your sense of vulnerability in confronting the wider world is maybe due to a part of your own psyche that threatens to devour your career efforts. A Plutonian regeneration is perhaps needed in order to harness the culminating Pluto's energy rather than being subtly overwhelmed by it.

astrology02

wow miquar! thank you!! that is one of the most accurate prediction i've heard yet. I guess because pluto is conjunct my midheaven that mean it's opposite the IC .

I always seen the relationship with my mother as nice until recently. This is because of no fault of my mother, but i have been extremely dependent on her. I feel as though we are one person, I am so intuned with her, and I have never had that connection to anyone before.

About a year ago, I moved away and after a month of being away from her, I felt like part of me was missing. Like you mentioned, I am scared of going out into the world because she has protected me from the harsh realities of life. It's a beautiful, yet disturbing relationship I have with my mom. I have extreme guilt that I will not be able to do enough for my mom, and help her the way she helped me. I want to be successful career-wise not for myself, but more for her. That way all of her anxieties about me "making it" in the world will go away.

It will be interesting how this all plays out :)

Thank you though miquar...very insightful!! you gave me something to think about.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi astrology02. I wonder if the depression was linked to letting go of a part of yourself that was never really you, but an unlived ambition of your mother's. Despite valuing her relationship with you as something beautiful in its own right, she may also have kept you close as a way of shielding herself from emotional isolation. If your relationship with her seems less nice than it used to then previously hidden undercurrents may be becoming more obvious now. Perhaps she has ambivalent feelings about you being successful and about you becoming a separate individual in your own right. You may be scared of going out into the world because she protected you, but you are also scared because she taught you that there is much to be protected from. I don't think she's to blame in any way - after all your Pluto conjunct MC suggests an innate predisposition to see the wider world as threatening. In fact I think that ultimately your redemption lies in forgiving her for her human fallibility (though I also think you may first need to go through a phase of resenting her for any manipulative dynamics in her mothering of you). It could also be that by feeling responsible for your mother's suffering you are avoiding directly facing your own anxieties. It could also be that your mother's pre-occupation with her own anxiety during your childhood prevented her from fully acknowledging your needs as an individual, and instead drew you into a symbiosis in which her anxieties were alleviated. All this of course is speculation and only intended as food for thought. Please disregard anything that doesn't ring true.

When transiting Saturn reaches your Pluto and MC next year you may get a lot of clarification of what is left to be done. Until then, any delving you do into your feelings, and with Pluto we always have to be prepared for all kinds of uncomfortable feelings, will help you to find your true purpose, which may in the end involve what you schooled in, but doing it for yourself rather than your mother.

With an angular Pluto aspecting an angular Moon in Taurus, I think the issue of trust is going to be very pivotal in your life. If the necessity for radical change symbolised by Pluto is not embraced, then it can leave one feeling bitter, victimised and disempowered, but when we can honour the need for change, Pluto brings an innate trust that whatever changes occur, there is something indestructable in us that thrives as its vehicles of expression undergo the tests of evolution. Perhaps you have inherited or reconstellated, from your bond with your mother, the former identification with Pluto rather than the latter. But you can turn this around over time, and then Pluto will be the powerhouse behind your career path rather than feeling like something hiding in the bushes waiting to ambush you.

mahie

ASTROLOGY02 ARE WE TWINS?! ive got the same placements/aspects & am even going thru the same issues.. panic attacks, bipolarities, depressions :( but i dont think my problems stems from what my mom has gone through & tho she HAS been through a LOT of problems when she got married & stuff.. guess she's been the most supportive person in my life!! but my childhood has been hell crises-ridden thanks to my dad! (scorpio with aries rising) & for a person so sensitive to anger, i hated him. he's still the same but now i have to accept that he is not going to change and i have to accept him the way he is. Because of him i made all the wrong choices & ended up in a career field i have no interest in. i cant help feeling that im going nowhere & my life has never ever been smooth as such. i am a trouble magnet. ive attached my natal.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_mj_hp.43566.29750.gif
    astro_w2at_01_mj_hp.43566.29750.gif
    63 KB · Views: 77

astroidn

2023 here, decided to get more serious about astro then I don't know why I find this page when I observe my birthchart, and these guys from 2012 have same aspect with me, chiron cancer trine pluto scorpio, how big burden we carry on all this life. Like finding mates in prison hahaha, i hope you guys going well with your life. Cheers.