Will I recoup?

tmonk

HiAgain everyone!
Recently an employer , with some less than honest practices decided she was not going to pay me for several weeks worth of work. Thinking of contacting some state authorities offices to complain and possibly file a suit against her.
My question is this:
Will I get my money owed to me?

Asked 12/8/05 8:25 A.M. Boston,Massachusetts USA

Have at this if you will

Thanks!

fensi88

I got ASC=11Leo58 at same degree as Nodes and in trine with Nodes (not so bad). You are Su at 17Sag04 and money form anothers is ruler of 8H Ju at 9SCO12. As you see there are no applaying aspects between rulers, so the answer is "no". There are no applaying aspects between Moon and Ju so the answer is "no".
So, from her you will not get money.
Interesting, Moon is on the cusp of 9H, house of law and there are Nort Node too in trine with Sa (you). As next Moon's aspect are trine with Me (ruler of your 2H-money) and sextile with Ve, ruler of 10H(authority, judge) I think you will get money and suit against her, because judge will be on your side (Ve sextile Moon).

tmonk

Thanks, Goca!

Did not how to interpret Moon in this one, nor the nodes - I have a feeling that this will cause problems for her that are far greater than what I am experiencing since she has so many unorthodox ways of operating, I'll keep you posted om this!

tmonk

Well, wemt and did it - spoke with an attorney today who will send a letter of intent , so if this employer is not willing to comply it could mean a trmendous amount of trouble for her.
I 'm trying to see in the chart if this person intends to retailiate - ssems to have a vindictive nature......

tmonk

Well first, Happy New Year To everyone - hope it is peaceful and most prosperous for all us!

No huge update yet - attorney sent a very strong letter to this former employer, recieved by her around 12/23 or 24th ( I do regret the timing - as difficult as things are, I'm not into dropping bombs just before Xmas - even to her). Attorney is giving until 1/9 to pay or authorities will be notified and we will file a suit against her. It's a wild guess as to how she will respond - she may realize it is going to be even more expensive for her not to pay OR she has a very hot temper and a very stubborn streak when she is angered - and likes a good fight!

In the meantime, I plan to enjoy a very quiet New Years Eve, hope you all get to do whatever brings you pleasure tonight!

Summery Joy

Goca,

I have a question.

Why did you use the 8th house to signify tmonk's money? It's not just money from others. It's money that he rightfully deserved from working a job. Why not use the turned 2 from the 10th? That's the radix 11th house in Gemini. It'll be signified by Mercury, just like the 2nd house in Virgo (tmonk's own money) which perfectly describes the situation.

tmonk

So far, Goca, your view of the chart has been correct!
The letter my attorney sent got no reply, now we are proceeding with a suit and will have to approach in a courtroom

(unless of course my employer has a change of mind at the last minute)