Proud of my Mars Retrograde

Mary

Hi!

Here is a nice artile of Mars retrograde in differents signs... I hope you enjoy it!

Mars retrograde in Taurus: a banked fire within
Written by Frances C. McEvoy
Saturday, 12 November 2005
Mars is the celestial highlight of this Fall season, retrograde in the sign Taurus.
The outer planets are always retrograde when in opposition to the Sun, and in the case of Mars this phenomenon occurs for about 75 days, and includes the two quincunxes of the red planet to the Sun. Not all oppositions are created equal, however, and this year's Mars apparition was special.

[overly long copyrighted quote deleted per forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Barras

Hi !
I would really like to know the retrograde station´s meaning of each planet because I read in many French books that when you´ve got a retrograde planet in your chart it means that the energy of this planet is blocked, well but what about the interpretation of each one ???
Thanks,
A French Guy:D

C0rnholio

Bumping up the topic of Mars retrograde, since Mars will go retro in Leo on December 20th of this year, just a month from now.

I mostly liked the initial post above and Mars Retrograde description. But it seems like some people like to describe Mars retrogrades as more slow and passive periods, like here:
http://www.artcharts.com/aspects/mars/retrograde.html

Maybe because Mars is now hovering right above my natal Sun this so far has been anything BUT a slow and passive time for me. But the retrograde hasn't started yet. So I wonder if the trend will reverse itself on December 20th.

Forum rules -- posted by Waybread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18343

Folks, the issue of copyright infringement has been under discussion lately, and Radu has just posted a new version of this section of our rules. (Thank you, EJ53.) Please take it to heart. The moderators may delete any quotations longer than 100 words, or any found to be copied and pasted without providing the link (for Internet sources) or a standard citation (print media, graphics). If you have questions or comments, please contribute them here. W.
Copyright

In order to respect copyright laws, members must not to paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long. In all cases of quoting, the source of the respective excerpts is to be properly mentioned. Also, if the text is publicly available online, a link to the source should be placed.

Sharing ebooks under copyright (or even electronic scans of hard copies) between members is strictly forbidden. This forum shall not be a place facilitating copyright infringement, since that obviously goes against our main objective, which is to promote astrology. Indeed, we cannot promote astrology, if we undermine the mechanism intended to ensure that authors publishing on astrology benefit from their hard work, which puts at risk the publications of new books on astrology. Such undermining of the rights of these authors will not be tolerated on the forum, and members are asked to assist the moderators in this by reporting any posts that break this rule.

Hi !
I would really like to know the retrograde station´s meaning of each planet because I read in many French books that when you´ve got a retrograde planet in your chart it means that the energy of this planet is blocked, well but what about the interpretation of each one ???
Thanks,
A French Guy:D

It's very common for the outer planets to be retrograde, the important ones are mercury, venus and mars. Mercury retrograde (I have this one) suggests a quiet thoughtful persona, very analytical perceptions. Thoughts, communications needs analysing first before they can make sense and come out again.

Venus retrograde, may have low self esteem issues and not openly show affection, keep it to themselves. more reflective and subjective about love.

Mars retrograde, may have a reflective approach could suggest a degree of uncertainty about taking action or until they have internally reviewed the nature of what must be done. An apparent lack of initiative and enterprise can be misleading, since he is actually developing strategy (seeking through careful planning the most advantageous moment to act upon a situation).

Jupiter retrograde -This suggests this person may well hold back from spontaneous expression, yet is likely to be more freely giving on their insight and inspiration! Jupiter retrograde individuals can feel less of an urge for active social participation, ­favouring a quieter life style!

They can have more faith and trust in their own potential than in others. They are apt to believe more in themselves than in anyone else

C0rnholio

Looks like the common trend with all these famous activists who were born with a Mars retrograde is a pent-up grandious conviction of some sort, followed by a monumental act as a release of this conviction, and then by a monumental failure. None of the activists with this aspect ended up well. So, I guess, the moral is to try to stay away from activism.

C0rnholio

Well, the Mars retrograde has started, and this is indeed seems to be an extremely slow period for me, as well as for everyone. I haven't done much productive stuff that I could show, it's all in my head. My business hasn't received any purchase orders since the 19th, which is unusual. But I recently started a healthy eating habit. :)

Last edited:

sethi

Well, the Mars retrograde has started, and this is indeed seems to be an extremely slow period for me, as well as for everyone. I haven't done much productive stuff that I could show, it's all in my head. My business hasn't received any purchase orders since the 19th, which is unusual. But I recently started a healthy eating habit. :)

Had a look at your natal chart.

Quite different if I might say so.

I would suggest you to stay out of partnership because they will give you lots of problems and end in heartbreak