Just for Fun - with bizarre synchronicity!

Draco

Hi all,

I have noticed that on the forum, we all have certain numbers associated with our names, depending upon what number we came in the order of people registering. I suppose in a sense this number would have numerological significance, but we could also correspond the number with an asteroid, and it might be a bit of fun to see what these asteroids are.

My number on the memberlist is 244 --- and this has just caused me to realise something which I find quite incredible. I'll have to go and check........

Now I cannot believe this astounding synchronicity! :eek:

The very reason that I decided to have a look at asteroids in association with our numbers on the memberlist, is because I was inspired to do this when I saw Sitas post, 'Sita (244) is an asteroid!'.

This random association of name, number and asteroid caused me to have this idea of seeing what asteroids correspond to our member numbers, and what this might say about us, just for fun. I was very intrigued to discover that my member number was 244, corresponding to asteroid Sita, the very asteroid which Sita posted about which inspired me to do this in the first place. The synchronicity is so weird my head is still spinning. What are the chances, and what does it mean?

As most of you may be aware, I don't believe much in the asteroids, but I do believe in synchronicity.

What does this synchronicity say about my karmic connection with Sita I wonder?

Anyway, so my asteroid 422 is Sita.

Which asteroid corresponds to your member number?

pwadm

Staff member
Well, my member number is 1. ;)

The 1st asteroid is Ceres according to the list. Now guess what - here's the first line of what Astrology.com says about Ceres: "The Ceres asteroid represents the rhythms in a woman's procreation cycles." .... and I just put up a tool that calculates the rhythms in a woman's procreation cycles, the astrological fertility... how is this for a synchronicity?

I also showed interest in the 11:11 Phenomenon thread, if that counts.

Draco, you're a genius! :) ..... Amazing.

Arian Maverick

Draco, you're a genius! ..... Amazing.

I agree with Radu...what an inspirational idea!

My ID number is 453, which corresponds to an asteroid known as Tea. No, I am not kidding you; look it up in the directory! I am a beverage! :mrgreen:

Arien Maverick

Draco

Interesting,

The 1st asteroid is Ceres according to the list. Now guess what - here's the first line of what Astrology.com says about Ceres: "The Ceres asteroid represents the rhythms in a woman's procreation cycles."

I laughed when I first read this, but it is very intriguing when you consider that you have recently put up the fertility cycle tool, and so again another striking synchronicity. It is strange how you often seem to follow up on my synchronicities.

My ID number is 453, which corresponds to an asteroid known as Tea. No, I am not kidding you; look it up in the directory! I am a beverage!
:lol:

I suppose it depends what the symbolic qualities of 'tea' would represent?

I thought that it is possible to look up the asteroid for the numbers next to our name when the list is sorted in alphabetical order, but these would change over time as new name are added. So the memberlist number is the one which is constant and unchanging, the numbers for the other lists change and reflect how we change over time.

Arian Maverick

Draco- I laughed when I first read that line, too...but this soon turned into embarassment once I remembered that both of you are male :oops:

Nevertheless, I am intrigued by the sychronicities presented here.

Arian Maverick

Light

hI

Of all the asteroids, in all the sky...

Sorry.

I have to be a flaming plant!! :oops: 305 Gordonia!

Weeeeeed!?

hel

Empath

my number is 901, and my asteroid is Brunsia, orbiting the sun.
No immediate connections to me, not the letters nor the numerology, but maybe I'm overlooking something.
I don't know if it makes any cosmic connections, but Brusnia sounds like the name of a Hungarian princess (first reaction). I could certainly spins a tale about her...

Lunar Pisces

Is there a quick way to find your name on the Memberlist? I tried to find mine, but got fed up lookign through all the spammer entries. :?

pwadm

Staff member
Lunar Pisces said:
Is there a quick way to find your name on the Memberlist? I tried to find mine, but got fed up lookign through all the spammer entries. :?
Holding your mouse on the profile button below any of your posts or clicking that button will display the no. associated with your profile.
However, as some weeks ago I did a spammers delete session these user numbers do not correspond anymore with the current number in the member list.

For instance the last member who joined the forum, a spammer nicknamed AlCaSSH who advertises for Atrovent is currently the 1045th member of the forum, although he/she (or better, it!) has profile no. 1291.

Based on this theory, I'd say that what counts is the profile no., not the current number in the memberlist, which will again change once that I'll clean up the memberlist again quite soon. If this is true (please comment) then this is how it goes:
Draco - 246 = Asporina (whoa!...)
Me - 2 (who was before me? :) ) = Pallas
Arian Maverick - 560 = Delila (I'm a true fan of Tom Jones, btw...)
Sita - 243 = Ida (nice!)
hel141 - 326 = Tamara
Empath - 1147 = Stavropolis
Lunar Pisces - 625`= Xenia (I like this name)
MidnightDevil - 296 = Phaetusa

please check the asteroid list, but I think this is it.

Now check out this link:
Meanings of asteroid names - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meanings_of_asteroid_names

LET THE FUN BEGIN !

Light

Aargh - sigh of relief - Tamara - that's better. :D Thanks Radu. :)

Funny thing is, Tamara was always one of my alternative names when playing as a kid! :oops:

0 26 Sag in the 1st house, not doing a lot!

Sabian symbol

1º Sagittarius (241): RETIRED ARMY VETERANS GATHER TO REAWAKEN OLD MEMORIES.

Interesting..... :?: :wink:

take care

hel

Empath

Using Radu's Profile Number and combining it with Member List number, I am (princess, oh heck -- coronate me already: Queen) Brunsia of Stavropolis!!!

Empath
aka Queen Brunsia of Stavropolis

Laura Elizabeth

Fascinating!

Mine is 1308 Halleria 1931 EB * A mathematician [H]

And I'm both an accountant and programmer. The asteroid is at 15 Cancer, just above my 18 Cancer ASC.