Old Crush

balefully

Hi,

I did a chart after meeting someone I once had a crush with. No aspects between our main significators and co significators and moon is VOC, I'd expect nothing special will happen between us, its a OLD crush anyway. :p

However, I'm curious how does he think about me now, since the last time we catch up was 2 years ago. I was trying to find out how well we accept each others using the essential dignities table but was confused. I read through the recent posts to recap the connections but am still confused how it works.

He is Jupiter(22 degree) in my 1st house in the sign of Aquarius. I'm Saturn (15.38) Rx in radical 8th in the sign of Virgo.

From the table I see that on the row of Aquarius -
triplicity of planet - Mercury
terms - Jupiter
Face - Moon.

On the row of Virgo -
exaltation - Mercury
triplicity of planet - moon
terms - Jupiter
face - Venus
detriment - Jupiter

From the above, Saturn is in Virgo where Jupiter is detriment and terms, from this does it mean I care for him more?

Thanks,
confused Bale

Serendipity

If you are signified by Saturn why did you take Jupiter for his significator? I would think he would be represented by the 7th house .. either the Sun or Moon. I'm assuming you used the 5th.
Why don't you post the chart or give us the chart info? :)

balefully

I'm using 11th for him :) I'm seeing him more like a friend though I did had a brief crush on him in the past. He isn't aware of it though ;)

I'm using this chart to learn how to use the dignities table, how well we receive each other. I've included the chart below if it helps better. The chart seems quite straight forward which is VOC and no aspects between us.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi
I'll have a go at this, but please excuse if my analyis is a bit off.

He is Sun, in Aries, in Saturn's/you detriment but also in Saturn's terms. It shows mixed messages, this could show he feels mixed about you. He is in Jupiter's triplicity, I think this shows he likes the friendship between you, he feels at home with it.

I am wondering what Sun in your 3rd house of communications means, it could show he wants to communicate.

Sun in exhaltation, he is feeling quite good about himself, quite self assured.

Not sure what the Sun just passing the with Moon is showing, that looks like an argument, or is that you being unsure about the communication with him?

Best wishes

dreamtimez

You are in his 2nd house ... which IMO shows the 'things' we value. Perhaps you are still important to him. But since Saturn is Rx ... you are thinking about the past, you may change your mind afterwards. :)

balefully

Thanks Dream and Neptune!

We have always remain as friends and he is unaware of my crush on him. Shouldn't I be using 11th house for him?

Neptune, The time of the chart was a few hours after our reunion gathering, probably that could explained the leaving aspect of moon? From what I know, he wasn't really in a good shape when we met as he is facing some career problems.

I am trying to understand how the dignities table works with the chart as reference, to confirm if I understand you right, if he is Sun and in the essential dignities table, Saturn is in terms and fall, that means he likes(term) and dislike(fall) me?

If he is Jupiter, there is no Saturn(me) in the row of aquarius, that means he is not thinking of me in positive nor negative way? Do i get it right?

I'm Saturn in virgo, his 2nd house, in the row of virgo, I have Jupiter in terms and detriment, that means I have mixed feelings towards him? Do I get it right? :34:

Dream, you are right that I WAS thinking about the butterfly feeling during the time I had a crush on him :p

btw, I've Neptune on my ascendant ;)

Thanks,
bale