12th House and Asc. in Scorpio

Frisiangal

Hi,
I was once told that if the 12th and 1st house are in the same sign and the ruler of that sign makes 'difficult' aspects, one is one's own worst enemy. This is never more so than with Scorpio, the most emotional of signs whose sting can be so self-destructive because it is inclined to emotionally hold on to that which would be best released into the ocean of experience( 12th house). Your friend also has Sun-Pluto inconjunct, which could intensify this nature until an 'old way of life' dies and the transition of the phoenix rising from the ashes occurs and she makes a totally new way of life possible for herself. By co-incidence she happens to be a Sun in Aquarius; the sign associated with the independence of freedom of spirit.

F.

portiasmom

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=1tgfileU32Hhp-u1007388981&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=3&btyp=24&mth=gw&sday=18&smon=3&syr=2007&hsy=0&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

I have that! And although I have been my own worst enemy in the past (for example as an active alcoholic) I also have become my own best friend!! (as a sober person seeking spiritual answers to my questions)

The scorpionic traits include the ability to miraculously regenerate (think of that Pluto co-rulership) which is no doubt what she is doing. Also, an interesting thing is that scorpios are known to be healers, which she is continuing to be -- just in a new fashion.

I would be very hopeful for her.

portiasmom

astro.teacher

The 12th House and Ascendant have the same Lord, therefore they will notice all of their secret enemies will be much like they are (for their Ascendants and Lord of the Ascendants match this persons). That may make it difficult for them to know who exactly to trust (even worse with Scorpio!) since they may have so much in common with someone and they may end up getting betrayed by them. However they probably have a strong interest in large beasts (specifically Horses & etc).