I got too much of a Scorpio in me. Look.

Demonen

Born in November - Scorpio.
Midheaven in Scorpio.
Pluto in Scorpio.
Sun in Scorpio.
Born on Tuesday - Mars/Pluto.
The only Water sign I got planets in is Scorpio.
Got nine(!) planets in 3rd quarter of my chart. Third quarter is ruled by Scorpio.

Now tell me what you think.

P.S. Since I am Capricorn rising I have dark hair, my skin is quite darker than my parents`, I got thick bones and very massive knees.

Draco

Demonen,

Could you possibly post your birth data? It's just this makes it so much easier to get a broad scope on your chart in context by actually having a visual example. I think everyone would agree on this point.

If you're one of these paranoid types and you are particularly frightened that you may be stalked and accosted on account of revealing your place, date and time of birth (joke), then post your data in confidence to Arien Maverick across PM (she can be trusted, she's the moderator), and I am sure she will not mind deleting your particulars and posting a chart up here if you ask her.

Or you can post the data to me if you like. I don't mind.

That's just if you're extremely secretive (which with all that Scorpio I wouldn't be suprised), otherwise, just post ya data, and then I'm sure you'll get some responses.

Draco :wink:

Arian Maverick

I can relate...I have way too much Arian energy in my natal chart! :lol:

Arian Maverick

P.S. If you decide to post your natal chart on this thread, perhaps can you grant me permission to post it on Our "Astrology Weekly" Natal Charts, as well? You can always send me a personal message bearing your natal data if you feel uncomfortable posting it on the forums, and I will black out information at your request :wink:

frokenvin

Demonen -- I know how ya feel. I was gifted with a lot of Gemini energy. :) Does your chart off-set you? Scorpio/Pluto is associated with willpower, depth, intuitive intellect and are usually magnetic & have natural-inherent power over other humans...

I also have a few planets (and the Imum Coeli) in Scorpio - 4th house (home) -- whereas yours is basically opposite. I have experienced most of my Scorpionic issues at my home/place of birth. You know they talk about karma and astrology... it's got to be a real karmic thing because I can't seem to escape Scorpion energy (not that I really want to anyway). You will probably feel Plutonian vibes at your place of work/education. Most likely you will be seen as Scorpionic when social - or when executing tasks/working at a facility.

I do think it would be easiest if you'd post the chart. I'm wondering if your Sun and Pluto are in H9 or 10... and what aspects the planets.

Demonen

Hokay, here is my natal chart.
38446404.gif