Relationship compatibility

Abby83

Hi all,

Can someone please inform me of their opinion of my husband and my compatibility in this composite chart?

Composite is an unfamiliar area to me. What I do know is that the sun is meant to represent the man and moon woman. I don't see a connection with these planets. Husband (sun) has a trine with ruler of 4th house which im guessing is our home and family life. The kids are with me. Other than that I don't really see much more going on but wud love to hear what others think and whether the relationship will last as well. I chop and change. Sometimes im madly in love and other times im confused. Probably cos of the family dramas.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_03_04_abby83_j_45375_34546.jpg
    astro_621gw_03_04_abby83_j_45375_34546.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 24

rahu

Banned
The sun is inconjunct the moon and the midpoint is conjunct the Jupiter/saturn .this symbolizes a marriage. But I agree, there doesn't seem to be alot happening.
In fact with the sun square Pluto,there is so much selfishness that I am surprised you are married.
rahu

Abby83

The sun is inconjunct the moon and the midpoint is conjunct the Jupiter/saturn .this symbolizes a marriage. But I agree, there doesn't seem to be alot happening.
In fact with the sun square Pluto,there is so much selfishness that I am surprised you are married.
rahu

Omg rahu thank you so much for your response. You are so totally right as usual and im so grateful for your response. It means a lot to me because you always hit the nail on the head. Your responses are always accurate. I do indeed find my husband selfish too.

But rahu, any chance on seeing if the marriage will last? I see so many happy couples who are most definitely compatible and harmoniously progress through life together naturally. My husband and I don't do that. Are we destined to break up at some point? I somehow feel it will happen but I want to be happy in a fulfilling relationship. We both try our best but it's just not working unfortunately. The positives is that I got the kids I wanted and love spending time with them and my husband and I enjoy eating out and the movies, but that's where it stops. I've done personality tests and have found that im a high alpha and high beta woman, yet my husband is a low beta, which is too submissive and weak for me. All my adult life ive either attracted a really weak man or an alpha that just wants sex, nothing in between. I think I wud need another androgynous partner like me. Can you tell me if we will break up?

rahu

Banned
hi abbey

I don't think it will last because the Uranus is 3/20 harmonic to Uranus. this aspect usually gives incessant friction and discord if you are not on the same page. but more importantly is that the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint is square to the node as is the Uranus/Saturn midpoint.
rahu