Node 10°48' Taurus
Lilith 13°13' Taurus
MC 15°11' Taurus

Saturn Opposite MC
Mars Trine MC
Venus Trine MC
Uranus Inconjunction MC
Neptune SesquiQuadrate MC

Would someone like to interpret that? Astrology and career interests me (I wish to be a musician/writer one day...) and I'm curious to know what my natal charts tells about my career. I also ask you to be honest. I got especially interested in that Lilith-thing, after reading this:
"Lilith is so tightly conjunct the Midheaven, a good indication of celebrity based on a fraud."
"Experience and reading have taught me that Lilith is about falsehood, fake situations, dirty tricks."

That sounds weird, because those adjectives don't fit me at all. I'm a very honest, outspoken and ambitious person, though sometimes I could think twice what to say and especially what not to say in a certain situation. :oops: (moon in aries, sorry)

So, is Lilith necessarily bad? And what it could mean in my chart? What about those other aspects?[/url]

Missa

fensi88 said:
Post your birth data (date,time and place) I will look at your chart !

I don't really like the idea of posting such personal information on a public forum, is it absolutely necessary?

Here is my chart.

fensi88

Ok, Vir ASC is just fine for writing. You are nature talented for writing as Me is in your 2H. Me in Lib loves art, so it supports your decisign to be musician/writer. Ve on ASC gives great popularity. That Ve is in trine sa MC so your artistic predisposition will get public attention. Ve and Me are in mutual reception, great thing!! Bingo! You are really talented!! Pl in 3H need to say or write! You have great potential to assure anothers, that is good for writer too! Moon in Aries inklinig to something new, so you can make some new trend with your write. That supports Uranus nconjunction MC! 9 out of 10 planets from ASC-IC-DSC is excelent placement for song writer or musician (who is not at spot light).

Abouth Lilith go to this link:
http://nmazca.com/coeli/lilith.htm

Missa

fensi88 said:
Ok, Vir ASC is just fine for writing. You are nature talented for writing as Me is in your 2H. Me in Lib loves art, so it supports your decisign to be musician/writer. Ve on ASC gives great popularity. That Ve is in trine sa MC so your artistic predisposition will get public attention. Ve and Me are in mutual reception, great thing!! Bingo! You are really talented!! Pl in 3H need to say or write! You have great potential to assure anothers, that is good for writer too! Moon in Aries inklinig to something new, so you can make some new trend with your write. That supports Uranus nconjunction MC! 9 out of 10 planets from ASC-IC-DSC is excelent placement for song writer or musician (who is not at spot light).

Abouth Lilith go to this link:
http://nmazca.com/coeli/lilith.htm

Thank you. Though Mercury is actually slightly in the 3rd house, but I guess that is a good thing since 3rd house is associated with gemini and communicating in general - the same as Mercury. I read that website about Lilith, but I'm still curious about how exactly does it affect when it is in conjunction to the MC and north node? Is there something I need to watch out, pay special attention to, or something I can use as advantage? I'd like to be aware of all the possible things it may cause.

I got also curious, now that you mentioned "9 out of 10 planets from ASC-IC-DSC is excelent placement for song writer or musician (who is not at spot light)", what would happen if my work would get lots of recognition and therefore be "on the spotlight"? :?

fensi88

About Me you are apsolytely right, that chart was not clear to me about cusps, thats why I ask your birth data, my program listit it so you have not to look and count degrees.
When you have planets placement like in your chart that means your work will get public recognition (Ve rine Mc) but you will be in "shadow". As, you write a song for someone and that song is No 1 on top list, but all knows singer, not you, author. If you would have planet placement from
DSC/MC/ASC than you can expect that YOU will be in spotlight.

Missa

fensi88 said:
About Me you are apsolytely right, that chart was not clear to me about cusps, thats why I ask your birth data, my program listit it so you have not to look and count degrees.
When you have planets placement like in your chart that means your work will get public recognition (Ve rine Mc) but you will be in "shadow". As, you write a song for someone and that song is No 1 on top list, but all knows singer, not you, author. If you would have planet placement from
DSC/MC/ASC than you can expect that YOU will be in spotlight.

Hmm, that's interesting. I don't really write songs for others, though I don't think that's an impossible idea. Could it be also interpreted that people know the work and possibly have some image of the author but only through her work, as opposite to certain people who are obsessed being in the spotlight and everyone knows who they are but not why they're celebs in the first place? That would sound good, as I want my work to be known but I don't want too much publicity for myself as that usually means less privacy and that doesn't really sound nice to me (IC Scorpio/AC Virgo does it, I suppose). About Mercury, some house systems put Mercury in the 2nd house, so I'm familiar with the description of both (Mercury in 2nd/3rd house).

And if there are other people reading this discussion don't be afraid to post your comments about anything mentioned here. :)

wilsontc

Staff member
Big picture of your chart

Missa,

Many astrology programs draw a line from the Ascendant to the Descendant, creating a "top" and a "bottom" to the chart. In addition they also commonly draw a line from the IC to the MH, creating a "left side" and a "right side" to the chart (see http://www.astro.com and create a chart there if you have questions about this). If your chart were drawn this way:

Since you have more planets on the bottom of your chart than on your top you focus on your inner world more than on the outer world.

Since you have more planets on the left of your chart than on the right you focus on yourself more than on others.

Since your have more planets planets on the bottom left of your chart than in any other area you use what you know about yourself to develop your inner world.

For more about basic astrological interpretation see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Charting Lilith-free,

Tim