My sons future

sresree

Hello,

My son is 2.5 years old. His speech is delayed and have autism traits. He is waiting for a diagnosis. Does his horoscope show Autism? When will his speech improve? Will he have good future? Please reply.

DOB : 17/11/2013
Time : 2:55 AM
Place : Reading, UK.

Thanks & Regards
sresree

rahu

Banned
hi sresree

I thnk that as autism itself is not understood it would be just as difficult to see a astrological signature of autism.
one thing that stands out is that his mercury is conjunct the north node. this gives him intuitive powers and usually an ability to use words and ideas. it also is marker of psychic abilities.
my feeling is that he is speech delayed because he doesn't need words to get what he wants and he intuitively understands what is going on around him without verbal explanation. I suggest that even when you know what he wants, work with him so that he has to verbalize to get what he wants. this aspect is associated with intelligence but the psychic component of his mind is so strong he isn't using his verbal power.

autism usually shows a social withdrawal of some magnitude and/or not responding to social signals.
this behavior is shown in chart though I am not labeling him as autistic because as I have said, the causes of autism are not known.
he has venus conjunct to pluto on the nadir. this describes emotional introspective individual. as this conjunction is on the nadir ,these tendency are at the base of his personality structure. he will always be emotional introspective and withdrawn to a degree until he learns to trust he socialization process. so don't let him be characterizes as autistic for his lack of social skills. he is that way .ther are no "normal" people. normal is a definition of average tendencies. he is extremely introspective and trying to bring him out of these tendencies will not be helpful. he will take longer that the average child to become comfortable with the socializing process. reinforce his mind and give him stimulation to make him learn. he is smart and he will respond to development of his mind.

he also has Uranus on the descendant, so part of his personality is very excitable. with these opposite tendencies of deep reflection and extreme excitability, his behavior could resemble bipolar syndrome. but again this is how he is. he has two distinct dynamics , he is introspective yet excitable and interested in his environment. this can show changes of temperament that could confuse him .
this is more complicated as the Uranus/venus-pluto midpoint is conjuct to nessus. and the sun is square to nessus. with unquestionably is a very difficult pattern because it shows that he could be subject to emotional outburst alternately with extreme withdrawal. the point is that he has these tendencies and there is not some external condition or influence that are causing these tendencies which could be called autistic. if these tendencies were not it in his chart and he exhibited autistic behavior then it would be different. but these are the psychological tendencies in his chart.
Jupiter is conjunct lilth which again shows that he has excellent mental potentiality. this aspect gives a inherent understanding of how larger pattern interact as well as positive outlook emotionally. the difficult aspects could manifest as behavior that makes him seem antisocial or destructive but this aspect shows he is good hearted at his core.

his moon is conjunct to sedan which suggest you must always be coherent with him. do what you say . this an aspect of a truth seeker, he will respond to coherent truth action, words and thoughts, but if there are contradictions he will be less likely to respond. even as a child you must be honest with him even if you think he is too young to understand the truth.

finally, talk to him as an adult even now. don't try to baby talk him because he seems speech delayed. speak to him as a intelligent person which is what he is.

rahu

Abby83

I don't know much about autism and my son is waiting for diagnosis of that too, but my son has the speech delay and behavioural issues. We saw the speech therapist and that helped a lot! She gave me techniques based on consequenses and told me he needs to realise his behaviour on his own. Eg. my son rebels at least 50 times a day. so I picked 3 times a day to do the activity. I had to give him my instruction like 'I want you to go into the car seat.' he wud throw himself to the ground and cry himself sick and bark at me. I was to wait 30 secs and instruct him again. whenever he refused I said 'ok when you're ready," so the ball is in his court and then continue ignoring him for the next 30 secs. I had to repeat this for half an hour until I said 'ok mummy make you do it.' It was exhausting doing this but eventually my son realised what he wasn't doing wasn't getting him anywhere and he got sick of me making him do it. after 2 wks he was much better but wud regress sometimes. later I could use consequenses like 'if you don't go in your car seat mummy will make you. then I counted to 3.' he eventually got sick of it. he then gave me a big hug of appreciation and developed confidence to mingle with other kids. up until that point he was very insecure and wud avoid other kids. He still has some odd behavioural traits which we want to check out, but I just thought id say that there are some ppl out there who can really help with giving techniques that work. Although sometimes you really have to push your way in for help so they give you one on one.

I also agree with rahu 100% about your son's intuitive nature and natural understanding of what's going on around him that he doesn't feel the need to use words. and yes encouraging him to speak by saying 'what,' will help/force him to use words. My son also has the north node conjunct mercury and he is the same. He couldn't understand why he had to speak until we worked on it and showed him why this kind of communication is important. Whatever you do, don't try to figure out what he's saying and don't finish his sentences for him. Keep asking him 'what' and then when he tells you, repeat what he said as if you've acknowledged it and then respond. If he doesn't say anything, tell him what you want him to say.

Last edited: