John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Cagliari lost the match. The question is who is darker here? I placed Cagliari as Darker team. And I was sure. Or the Moon as Via Combusta made prediction false.
Tha chart was the same like the day before Bayer Leverkusen vs Chelsea.
Ok, this was the try to predict in spite of the Moon condition.

LilAstro

Hello, I using Frawley methods and they work for me with 90%, the rest 10% is my errors, Frawley don't put out 100% methods but the basics which adept of astrology can construct. I win 7 matches in row with his method with his addition and losing time-to-time but it's okay, I don't agree that method which Frawley gives ***** but the people who can't think for themselves looking for ready-to-go methods. (If they are any cool, but if don't figure out for yourselfs otherwise you will be always addicted to other people which figure-out for themselves.)

banefranco

There is something interesting. Here are two charts for matches who ended with unexpected score.
If you count dignities Lighter teams lose, if you use Moon dispositor in one prediction the things are even worse.
I cannot explain some things. What is the real dignity of the Sun as ruler becouse at one side two lights are rulers (1st house). Is there any other way for calculating the dignities of the Sun?
I invite all of you to write your opinions.

Attachments

• Fulham-Liverpool05Dec2011.jpg
    Fulham-Liverpool05Dec2011.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Sevilla-Getafe 05Dec2011.jpg
    Sevilla-Getafe 05Dec2011.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 31

banefranco

If any method works it is easy to confirm in public. There are some opinions from the visitors of this forum that they have results using the other method than mine. Ok, up to them. I have not seen any demonstration of this but honestly I do not even care. My method intend to be easy for use by anyone not so much envolved in Astrology. That makes one method perfect. As easy as it is possible to be.
Of course that there are some rules that can be improved.
In global this method undoubtely works. It has one important advantage - simplicity.
But I got another idea - to change the title of this forum. It is out of question to promote anyone by his name with his empty ''recycle bin'' :wink: philosophy.

banefranco

Well I do not understand what are less important matches. If I understand you are looking for coordinates of some stadiums, or not. Coordinates can be found in two ways at wikipedia or by direct contact. My suggestion is to check all of the matches played at the same time, at the same date, at the same place and to try to make goals predictions at any of these matches. The results can be surprised. But when someone wants to make quick choice it is acceptable to choose matches with clear difference of jerseys let say, for my method. So mostly the focus is on ''main'' soccer matches. Otherwise there is no difference.

banefranco

Lil place the chart for the others and explain your prediction, in short of course :).
Percentage of right prediction is 100% that anyone can get. Why? Choose what you want to predict and predict only the matches with clear difference in dignities and some other position of POF...and no miss is possible. If you choose sign changes etc......you can have misses. It is up to you.
There are more.....later.

LilAstro

There is not possible to have 100% because of VOD. I forgot about this but for luck I lose only pennies by intuition.

Can you give some-pro-tips about it? I can pay you also from bookie money if you want for that.

banefranco

There are tips enough from me. If you follow the informations from here you can have the same. That means choose strictly and no questionable jerseys, choose the matches with no changing signs during the match, if POF is placed up to 2 degrees inside the houses 1 or 7 that is better, avoid Moon VOC or Moon when ruler of the 1 and 7, that is almost all.

banefranco

You could find the prediction for Chelsea-Valence on 6th of Dec 2011 at my site at Facebook. Any prediction placed here or at FB or at my sports astrology forum in Serbian is specified wether is for analyse or for placing bet. I predict matches and announce them if I place bets and it is clear. I am sorry that I give predictions at various sites but some people wants to read here or there.

banefranco

I have not predicted Barcelona-Bate Borisov in public becouse it was clear win shoot for anyone envolved in this matter. :wink:. I placed the table here some days before with possible analyse about Moon positions and conditions also POF in some aspects to the rulers etc...In some days I will write what is my conclusion. BTW, last Moon aspect to the ruler is funny story also some POF aspects that ''indicate'' the winner. Let say the main story is about dignities but there is something more about time ruler need to pass through some houses. That is for fine tuning prediction.

banefranco

When 1 and 7 th house cusp change signs during the match e.g. Cancer to Leo or Aries to Taurus let say. well also e.g. when ruler of one of the houses 1 and 7 stay the same even the sign changes that is from Capricorn to Aquarius when ruler is Saturn you can make prediction. I do it if Saturn is significantly stronger and does not fall in accidental dignities. If accidental dignities rise and fall I do not like to make prediction for bet but I make files and later compare them. In these days you had interesting charts with Saturn and Leo like rulers. Saturn position in the 4th house and Sun close to the 4th and at the beginnig of the 5th (far from the forth house). Saturn won the games in which it stayed long time in the fourth house but in the matches when was near to leave the 4 th house and entered th 3rd house Saturn lost those matches. It fall down with acc dignities and Sun rised becouse it entered the fourth house in spite of some conclusions of other astrologers that if ruler of the 1st house is in the 4th that is adventage for team represented by 7th house. It is not the truth in any case but in same cases yes like preciselu in these mentioned cases when Saturn does stay very long time in the 4th house (it own house of the game).

LilAstro

Also you said things about colors, it's obvious that the teams got home clothing and away, so it's easy to recognize even looking on wikipedia.

banefranco

PoF and APOF works in aspects for goal, not on any match but just one. I explained it in my earlier posts. APOF strictly scores goal in some aspects and nothing else.
About color jerseys, home teams always play regular competition matches in their home jerseys but problem is that guest teams can play in their home ar away jerseys. That is the problem. What then? predict only matches where differences are clear but if you follow color table where you will place white team and blue team if rulers of the houses are Mars and Venus? Now Mars is blue like nowhere in any table ever made. :biggrin:.
That is why Lighter - darker compare is better option.