The Forums solar birthday

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi- today is the Forum's solar return. I set up a transit chart to see what is ahead for the Forum and these are my findings:

Firstly I notice that the transiting node and the sun are both conjunct the Forum's sun, so the Forum is at a very important, indeed karmic, part of its development. This conjunction occurs in the Forum's third house.So it relates very much to the future directions of this community.

I then observe that Saturn, transiting in retrograde motion in Virgo is sitting high in in the ninth house (astrology) opposing the Forum's natal uranus.(said to rule technology, computers etc).
Pluto is wending its way through the Forums first house, revolutionising the Forum and opposed at the moment by transiting Mars in Gemini in the Forum's seventh.

Mercury is forming a harmonising sextile to the Forum's Ascendant, soon to station direct.
Venus is conjunct Chiron in the second house at the current time...The weaknesses in the structure can sometimes become evident under such a transit and venus is at the critical degree of capricorn as it touches the Forums chironic wound.
As venus rules the MC in the Forum's natal chart, venus's conjunction to Chiron may be exposing the weaknesses of the Forum's structure.A venus visit to Chiron often brings an opportunity to heal something.

The Forum's natal mercury is in Pisces, which traditionally is said to not be a good place for Mercury.Certainly one would expect some confusion around communication matters at times, (as has happened) but pisces is also a sign associated with the twelfth house of mystical matters and many psychic phenomenon have occurred on the Forum-(some would call them *coincidences* or *random synchronicities*)...perhaps the piscean flavour of mercury helps us to communicate in a more intuitive way-seeing we are all gathered together in cyberspace....
Mercury at present is sextile the Forum's sagittarian ascendant.

The opposition of the transiting mars to the forum's natal pluto and also in march to transiting pluto suggests a change in the way the forum *is*-to how it *comes across*-the opposition occurs across H1-H6 axis.
Perhaps the current conflicts that have been brewing and simmering will result in positive changes to the way in which astrology is discussed/communicated about on the Forum.
Mercury will travel direct through the Forums third (Aquarian )house...then pisces....conjuncting the natal sun and the transiting node on its way through.Jupiter is semi-square the forums sun at the moment so some things may have blown out of proportion, or have a tendency to do so.
The pluto /mars opposition suggests power struggles going on- perhaps at some coming point the Forum is to experience a real challenge to its capacity to evolve/adapt.

Neptune is semi square natal mars and inconjunct natal saturn.This suggests that confusion exists at the moment in terms of the *ideals* of the Forum-what *is* and *what could be/ what was intended to be*

*neptune semi-square mars*
A very harassing state of mind and feeling will be experienced, an unsatisfactory and discontinuous flow of plans, and a magnetic state that proves antagonistic to
others and consequently subjects you to more or less ill- favour.

When neptune and saturn are inconjunct:
This aspect marks a confusing time where you are likely to
become your own worst enemy. It can make the native feel
strangely sad and depressed, -energy is drained by
irrational fears, pessimism, wallowing , strange forebodings and
negative psychic states.

transiting saturn is semi-square natal saturn-
This is stressful period of soul-searching, there is a slowing
down of affairs generally and all sorts of frustrating events
conspire against you. Your health is poor: Worry, pessimism
about the future, general anxiety and the pressure of events
deplete your reserves of energy.

I have noticed that there has been a *slowing down* of posting and discussion on the Forum of late-perhaps due to this unhelpful saturn transit.

Saturn travelling through the Forum's ninth house in retrograde motion is bringing up issues of ethics (Arian Mav posted a thread to discuss that just recently) and a few other issues have recently been raised in regard to what is and is not not legal to allow on a Public Forum...Copyright Laws would also come into that, so at some point there is a *going over* the fine print to make sure that the Forum maintains a high profile.

(Interestingly, while I was writing this, I went in search of the Forum's *rules*, and I couldn't find any. So I am wondering how new people who come to the Forum know what is permitted and what is not....unless everyone is supposed to somehow *intuit* that in a piscean way (!))
As Saturn pertains to rules/boundaries/standards of behaviour/protocol, perhaps its long stay in the Forum's ninth house challenges the Forum to make revolutionary (opposing natal uranus) changes to how and what is communicated on the Forum.
As I write this, at my location, the moon enters the Forum's eighth house.

happy birthday *forum*
cheers Lillyjgc:)

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Coffee- I got this off the forum (*somewhere*) so I think the chart is cast from where the Forum started.Maybe someone can enlighten us.
There is certainly an emphasis on the second house at the moment I noticed.
Cheers, Lillyjgc

Arian Maverick

Unfortunately, I do not have time at the moment to read through your entire post, but I did read through the majority of it and all of your observations have been uncannily accurate; this is all I can say at this time.

For all of those interested, here is an old thread containing information about the Forum natal chart.

Arian Maverick

Culpeper

Premium Member
I have set the return for Romania. Mercury is in mutual reception with Saturn bringing Mercury to the first house. It is also in triplicity and term; this is a very strong position for the planet of communications.

The Moon another planet of communication is in rulership and in the 11th house of friends and hopes. It is also conjunct Canopus a fixed star that turns evil to good. This looks like a very good year for the forum.

On the other hand, Bellatrix is culminating: This star is a fighter, and Mars is with it; be careful to show respect to one another or disputes may result.

Arian Maverick

To clarify to everyone--yes, the forum does have rules; there was a contract that every member had to agree to in order to register to the forums, and each member is bound by the rules of that contract regardless of whether he or she read it.

The moderators are currently working on clarifying these rules, and we are still discussing how to make these rules better known to forum members.

Arian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
Hi

The totally common sense forum rules have been included in the FAQ section (see link in the menu), where they belonged. It took 3 years and one birthday party (=this thread) to get them here.

To answer a previous question: yes, the forum chart is was set for Romania, where I was at the time I installed the forum script on the server. I'm unsure however on which location to use for solar returns. For the moment I am still in Romania, but there are plans to relocate on some Mercury ACG line and I don't know if it's correct to consider that the forum will follow me like a shadow. It's more reasonable to think that the forum is located at its current hosting server location, which is Atlanta, GA. I don't know...

Radu

lillyjgc

Thanks EJ.
just noticed, the eclipse of Aug 1st falls in the Forum's eighth house. I wonder what will happen there?
Cheers, Lillyjgc

EJ53

Banned
lillyjgc said:
Thanks EJ.
just noticed, the eclipse of Aug 1st falls in the Forum's eighth house. I wonder what will happen there?
Cheers, Lillyjgc

Well spotted, Lilly.

Maybe it will bring an opportunity for change/transformation but - in a succedent house - only if the forum "rises to the occasion".

EJ:)