Suicide, trying to make some sense of it all

franklin taylor

Hello,
I have a friend of the family who commited suicide last Sunday the 26th. Well he was terminally ill with a thyroid disease. He was also taking a medicene that was making him very, very hyper and it was wrecking his emotional life. I did a 12 noon chart on his date of birth which was 3/20/54 @ Ajo, Arizona USA and the Chart for 12 noon 3/26/06 @ Harrison Arkansas USA. He had just turned 52 less than a week before. Although I do not have the actual times, it would not matter with his Mars and Pluto within close conjunction in Sagittarius when you compare the two charts. Of course knowing the houses might help, but now is not the time to discuss things like this with people who are not even open to such things as Astrology. I know that the sign energy of Sagittarius is known for Mania and with the Pluto/ Mars conjunction could make intensely destructive things like suicide possible. I'd like some other opinions if you please. If I had the exact times his Mars would be even closer, but it is 6 degrees and 29 minutes difference the way it is. When looking at the noon charts, his Natal Gemini Mars was within One degree conjunction of March 26 06'Gemini Jupiter (Sagittarius' Ruler) and that March 26 06' Mars/Pluto conjunction was in opposition by less than one degree of the his Natal Sagittarian Mars. I'd say that those aspects would have been within the 8 degree orb allowed for those days, and all of each of these days in question, if not longer. Thanks for any input.
Franklin

Arian Maverick

Franklin, I am terribly sorry for your loss and cannot even begin to imagine how you must feel :cry:

Hopefully, the stars may help you begin your journey towards healing.

Friend of the Family's Natal Chart:

Friend of the Family's Suicide:

Arian Maverick

Kite

Solar Arc Pluto had just come out of a conjunction with his Natal Moon on it's way to square Uranus in Cancer which is alos deposited by the Moon.

Moon is in Libra opposing It's depositor, Venus in Aries. Mars is it's depositor in Sag but is being opposed by transiting Mars in Gemini and is close to transiting Pluto.

I think the kicker was Mercury in Solar Arc opposition to Neptune and squaring Chiron, He wanted out from the pain and anquish.

Kite

C Jayne

Hi Franklin--

I'm sorry for your loss, also.

I've done some charts on people who died. If you are motivated to do so, you could write to the county of the birth and get the actual time of birth that way, which I would think was worthwhile (then again, I can be obsessive).

Then, look at all his charts -- natal, transits, and progressions.

I've charted up several people for their times of death. It can be very interesting and very healing.

For both of my in-laws, they died at a time when their progressed Moons conjuncted Venus. Weird? They were each old, and apparently there was something there about finding a place of "love" (Venus). Another person I knew, a youngish man who died a lingering death, had progressed Sun conjunct Jupiter. These are not the ominous 8th house signs you think of in astrology.

Let us know if you get the info -- it would make a very interesting discussion.

-CJ