Electional astrology question

Summery Joy

Background:

I've been considering leaving my current job for a while, but everytime I get hot on re-writing and sending out my resume, something happens and I never continue.

I also I have a personal concern about leaving my current job. I'm an auditor/business consultant at my family's firm (my Mom's side, that is). I directly work under my uncle (who's been indirectly giving me a rough time at work for months now) but my grandfather is the chairman. Of course, I'm worried about the whole family's reaction if I just quit, but my main concern is my grandpa. He's over 90 and will get more emotional rather than rational about the whole thing. He might get hurt.

Also, our busiest season is usually in March. I will not feel morally correct to resign before then, yet I will try to keep my mind open about it.

Questions:

What is the best time to start re-writing my resume? I'm guessing it should be these days to make use of the Mercury Rx motion.

When is the best time start sending out my resume to potential employers so that I could get fast and/or favorable replies?

What date is the best to hand in my resignation notice (verbally or written) so that I will cause the least emotional damage to grandpa? It doesn't have to be the same day I leave. According to the law, I have to give a 15 to 30 day notice.

I don't really care what date to choose as my last day on the job, but if it is important, let's find it too.