Insght please

megabiscoito

Hello,

I am not familiar to Relational Astrology. I wonder if you don't mind to give me some insight about this synastry and explain me a bit.

Attachments

• MIC+ELI.jpg
    MIC+ELI.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 19

JUPITERASC

Hello,

I am not familiar to Relational Astrology. I wonder if you don't mind to give me some insight about this synastry and explain me a bit.
Aries Ascendant is in helpful sextile aspect with Gemini ascendant - that's good

Sagittarius Sun and Capricorn Sun are Disjunct - that's not good
BUT
Saturn, Capricorns ruler, is in Virgo and Trines Capricorn Sun

Virgo Moon is in helpful sextile aspect with Cancer Sun - that's good
:smile:

dowhanawi

So you take two natal charts and see how they go together. It can be two ways or both.

You take the medium between each part of each chart. So my ac is 16.20 Leo, my Hubby's is 27/24 sag. So our composite chart would have ac around 22 Libra and so on for everything. And read the relationship

You can also draw up a chart that looks like 2 natal charts placed into each other. Then you read how you intetact to him and vice versa. Its good to do both.

That said I never read a synastry chart on my relationship while in it. I have some ideas because I know my chart and his. Also in this relationship I find his chart very overwhelming.

Hope that helps. Its good to be good at natal astrology for this.

Last edited:

dowhanawi

Oh, there's a chart drawn up. OK, it's like natal, you read the houses and aspects.

Yes like the op said first look at ac, sun, rulers. Also Venus and mars.

You might want to add eros and psyche for this, and look how they relate (eria to psyche, psyche to Eros)

Other key areas: 5th house: kids, play, dating. 7th house: relationships. 8th house: other peoples money (if your thinking rest if your life guy). Is it compatible with the ac.

Do you want to see where you are both heading, is that compatible. Spirituality, is that compatible.

Will it last? Well no matter weather you are or are not compatible, you determine if it lasts ie not. The better question there us often should it last. Is it a good choice (for both people).