need help on my marriage prediction

kmamidi

Dear Learned members of the Astrologer's community,

Namasthe!

I'm currently working as a software engineer in Bangalore. My birth details are 29/11/1985 (05:30AM) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. My parents are in search of a groom for me and they consulted an astrologer regarding my marriage.

He told them that they would be disappointed by me and that i would fall in love with someone but that relationship would not be successful. My parents are very much worried after this.

I'm not sure if it is true because i dont have any such relationships right now and i cant even think of hurting my parents.

Could anyone please review and help me understand when would be the possible time of my marriage and how would my married life be?

Thanks in advance...
I'd be grateful if someone could clear this worry away from my parents!

[Moderator note - thread moved to the 'Greenhorns Lounge', as the thread-poster's own astrological interpretation is missing.]

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

Hello Kmamidi,

Welcome to the World of Astrology!

This is how you may post your chart: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!
Also, thought it is okay not to give your own astrological views on your own question here at the 'Greenhorns Lounge', please understand that this is a site to be frequented, if the real aim is to *learn* the art - astrology (and not to get a quick free-reading, something that sadly often happens). Hence, we hope that you will post your chart soon, have a go at giving some basic interpretation at least, and pursue Astrology along with the rest of us.

Cheers,
:)AQ7