question about

A

Anonymous

Hi! I like to ask something about astrology and my birth chart, which keep me thinking recently. I have keyed in my b'day detail to an astrology pop-ups ad, and the returned emails hinted that 2005 is very important year for me that some significant changes will be made in my life. Yes, i think it is because i am graduating now and going to make a choice either going back to Malaysia for a career or keep on a unrealistic traveling life.

the mail also said, "You will soon be part of a very positive and favorable astrological period. During this period the planets Venus, Saturn and the Moon will enter into your configuration simultaneously and will exert a very beneficial and intense influence upon you that will create an astral event which will not repeat itself for quite some time to come. These planets will approach the position in which they were in at the precise moment of your birth( (Venus:35°33'19.6283, Saturn:184°32' and the Moon:240°51'41.7412) and this represents an exceptionally powerful and influential moment in astrology. The consequence of this configuration will be a period of intense favorability which will last for 56 days (2 lunar cycles). This period will have a direct impact on your love life, due mainly to the positive influence of the planet Venus."

it made me very curious particulary about the favorable astrological period. Can anyone look at my birth chart and share with me what you think? Thank you. :)

Female/22/04/1981/3pm/Malaysia/malacca

A

Anonymous

No planetary returns in 2005

tal,

A planetary return is the time when a planet returns to the position it was at your birth. This is a time when the energy of the planet is "renewed" and the person gets the renewed energy, based on how well they managed to use the energy of the planet before it did its "return." The Moon returns every 28 days, Venus a little less than a year and Saturn between 28 and 30 years.

Your Saturn return is due in 2010, not this year. At some time during that year Venus and the Moon will also return to their birth positions. However, this is common for many people that Saturn, Venus, and Moon will return within a few months of each other.

The problem with the automated astrology lists is that they frequently make general statements that have little or no practical meaning...such as the one you describe.

Wishing you the best in your year, wherever Saturn, Venus, and Moon happen to be,

Tim