Before sex procedure between Virgo and Sagittarius

natasa812

The poor Sagittarius had one of her impulsive fire moments... and then, the Virgo came in bedroom... Which was the purpose of course... First, the temperature of the room was not ``good enough`` so, he opend the window - half opened (45o exactly) and then, the fresh air came in so Sagittarius woman was happy - but for a moment only... Because, now we had a ``lot of light``coming from the street so we had to put down the roll-up (to the half of the window EXACTLY)... Than, we had to close the window, because of too much cold fresh air coming in (the ``light matter`` was fine now) - so the temperature is falling and maybe Sagittarius woman get cold (Virgo asking ``Are you cold`` - Sagittarius ``cold`` in a moment like this, but anyway)... Than, he forgot the light in the livingroom - so he HAD TO swich it off (economy in the house! - what is that for the Sagittarius?). He comes back and finaly, he looks at his Sagittarius woman, and finds out that her left leg is not in the ``right`` position (which one is that?) and also the right hand - so, the Virgo ``puts`` her leg and her hand in to the right, full of ``sex appeal position`` (with 90o angle (EXACTLY!) to the other hand) and then tells her to turn on her left (probably to achieve ``more`` sex appeal...) So, the Sagittarius (who in the meantime got bored, angry, delirius, so sagittariusly spontaneously tired of so much order in the room ( - FIRE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING LONG TIME AGO -)... felt a sleep on her left side of the body... (the sex appeal one). The next thing Sagittarius felt was someone (the Virgo -who else) hitching her and asking ``YOU ARE SLEEPING? Yoy CAN sleep now? (He meant: you CAN ``during`` the ``making love`` procedure... - it was ``making love moment`` if you did not understand) He didnt speak with his Sagittarius for 2 days...
THIS IS A TRUE STORY
DANGER: DONT TRY THIS AT HOME IF YOU HAVE A SAGITTARIUS PARTNER!
DANGER No 2: DEAR VIRGO, DONT TRY TO REGULATE THE TEMPERATURE WITH THE SAGITTARIUS IN THE ROOM - IT IS RISING ANYWAY.
DANGER No 3: (FOR SAGITTARIUS ONLY) - THIS IS A GUIDE BOOK ON HOW TO PUT A SAGITTARIUS AT SLEEP - SO BE CAREFUL - THAY COULD USE THIS AGAINST US
P.S.
The husband is ex now

natasa812

Dear Anna
unfortunatelly for me... it is... the husaband is ex now so I can laugh about it now...
Sleepy Sagittarius...

AnnaViolet7

Hi Natasa,

Good to be able to look back and laugh...laughter is such a healer...

That kinda behaviour would drive me mad too...I have never been with a Virgo but I have Virgo friends who make me laugh sometimes with their very precise ways!!
:)

natasa812

Thank you for your answer.
You should see us (Sagittarius and Virgo) going on a holiday together and me, trying to leave (him, the accuracy, lack of spontaneous behavior or whatever) at 02:00 am, in the middle of the night, at some greek island in the middle of the nowhere (anyone knows how do we leave an island if there is no a night ferry boat navigation?...). How did I woke up - well, I heard a click click and again clicking sound - that was Virgo, regulating the temperature in the room (with the help of the remote and the airconditioner) at EXACTLY 28 degrees at 02 in the morning...
I guess that some things are just not meant to ``fit`` together

AnnaViolet7

Yeah I agree some personalities cant get along no matter how much other stuff is t'ween you...My last proper relationship was with a Gemini twin who talked and lied incessantly and who never wanted or gave any space or peace!!my Pisces moon and saturn in 12th could not bear that...Im usually really polite with people most of the time anyway and I can let most things just go over my head even just have an inner smile about them and wonder why people bother with lies etc(Pluto on Asd so I can see thru it) but with him I actually would just interupt him and tell him to shut up and 'you dont have to talk all the time you know' which for me was pretty rude but he didnt even notice just carried on!aaaargh!
Has it been a while since you guys split then?
Anna x

natasa812

Well, many many years - but it took me a lot of time to continue with my life (so much for the superficial feelings of Sagittarius - which can be actualy very deep). About your Gemini - I never even new anyone Gemini - like a friend or on a more personal level - they are ``too twinny`` and to ``airly`` for me. And I also hade lies - for any reason. Someone better is existing out there for you
Natasha

AnnaViolet7

Aw it can be tough sometimes letting go...

Are saggis known for having superficial feelings then? I thought that was more a Gemini thing..I think Sags feel things with passion which can run really deep..I have been out with a Sag and he was deeeeeep and really felt things.

Thank you- I do hope there is someone for me I seem to be having not much luck with men at all I keep picking the wrong ones for me...I am seeing someone at the moment we have amazing synastry but he doesnt want to have a commited relationship and this has been a real theme for me with men..I have come to believe that it must be me as I believe we draw in all our experiences so I had this realisation that it is me whos scared of intimacy! I got an amazing book recently about relationships if you're interested? its all about working on yourself first and how to avoid the pitfalls of relationships and attract the person who is really good for you instead of the same type... It is called 'Keeping the Love you find'...

Hope you find the right one too :) x

piercethevale

natasa812 said:
Thank you for your answer.
You should see us (Sagittarius and Virgo) going on a holiday together and me, trying to leave (him, the accuracy, lack of spontaneous behavior or whatever) at 02:00 am, in the middle of the night, at some greek island in the middle of the nowhere (anyone knows how do we leave an island if there is no a night ferry boat navigation?...). How did I woke up - well, I heard a click click and again clicking sound - that was Virgo, regulating the temperature in the room (with the help of the remote and the airconditioner) at EXACTLY 28 degrees at 02 in the morning...
I guess that some things are just not meant to ``fit`` together

...my God!...I hope you mean Celsius and not Farenheit!

natasa812

Yes, it was Celsius, but the problem was the ``EXACTLY`` and of course at 02 in the morning and him trying and trying... I mean, nature was beautiful, you could even smell the air coming from the sea and hear the leafs from the threes, and if no one was trying to ``fix the detail`` (I mean, we can sleep at 27 or at 29 degrees anyway), it would be almost a paradise. If he could not sleep, he could go on balcony and watch the stars for example...
No night farry boat, and swimming was not an option to leave the island (I must say as Sagittarius that I always have some energy to spend and I thought about it, but anyway) because I had too much books with me and some of tham rare...
Now, seriously, what you ``have`` from a Virgo is stability and home atmosphere, everything supplied and in order, strict programm, well organised every day rutine, always know what to expect, a feeling of safety and sureness... What you ``dont have`` is written above... :)
Like what you write at the end about DivineExpression of the Universe
Best regards
Natasa