friends and best friends synastry, post yours!

burlinvermon

post your synastry with your friend/s and describe your relationship

are there also romantic feelings between you and your friend?

[include your astrological analysis also - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

poyi

Premium Member
Well...

This is a synastry chart with my workmate, we started to talk about whatever even our secrets at the really early stage of friendship. We both have very intense temper as you can see we both have Virgo Ascendant & Virgo/Mars in the first house if the birth time is correct.

We somehow look a like although he is male and I am female. But because of my impulsive character due to Mars is superlative in my chart which rules all my planets in the Scorpio Stellium....we had many big fights!!!! But somehow, we still look after each other at work. He is older than me, but I treat him like a little bother and he looks up to me. I am very protective of him. Very rare relationship!! :biggrin:

View attachment 27969

Last edited:

anjelik

Hello - here are synastry and composites for two people in my life.

The first is my best friend - we have been friends since grammar school days (over 15 years).

The second is with a man I've been dating for a month and so far it is great and he makes me feel good emotionally. His time is not EXACT, that is the only issue.. but his mother said it was between 3-4pm so I chose 3:30 and it didn't change the houses or his ASC.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Attachments

• JJJAcomposite.jpg
    JJJAcomposite.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 67
  • JJJAsynastry.jpg
    JJJAsynastry.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 71
  • JJJMcomposite.jpg
    JJJMcomposite.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 61
  • JJJMsynastry.jpg
    JJJMsynastry.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 63

burlinvermon

Well...

This is a synastry chart with my workmate, we started to talk about whatever even our secrets at the really early stage of friendship. We both have very intense temper as you can see we both have Virgo Ascendant & Virgo/Mars in the first house if the birth time is correct.

We somehow look a like although he is male and I am female. But because of my impulsive character due to Mars is superlative in my chart which rules all my planets in the Scorpio Stellium....we had many big fights!!!! But somehow, we still look after each other at work. He is older than me, but I treat him like a little bother and he looks up to me. I am very protective of him. Very rare relationship!! :biggrin:

you have mars in virgo , nervous sexuality, your performance in bed is similar to your work. you are a perfectionist,nervous,worried. you find it hard to just sit idle.

mercury/uranus conjunct and opposition , he finds your statements shocking but your ideas inspire him,a lot of talking,challenging your ideas.

mars/uranus sextile and square, a lot of sexual energy,you pursue your desires together. you both want what you want now. your sexuality can go from intense to no sexual energy.

mars/saturn conjunct, you feel unable to express what you really want because you both focus attention on hard work rather than have fun.

venus/venus square , sexual tension , you can learn about love from each other.

burlinvermon

Hello - here are synastry and composites for two people in my life.

The first is my best friend - we have been friends since grammar school days (over 15 years).

The second is with a man I've been dating for a month and so far it is great and he makes me feel good emotionally. His time is not EXACT, that is the only issue.. but his mother said it was between 3-4pm so I chose 3:30 and it didn't change the houses or his ASC.

Looking forward to your thoughts!
your moon trine mercury and venus
her moon and venus conjunct mercury
your moon opposition uranus
her moon and venus square jupiter
your saturn conjunct mars and saturn
north node conjunct north node
chiron conjunct chiron
your uranus sextile mars and venus
your neptune sextile pluto and her neptune sextile pluto
your sun sextile jupiter
your venus square pluto
her mercury square saturn and mars

a lot of positive aspects , benefic friendship.
read my last post about mars/uranus and mars/saturn.

mercury square saturn and mars, communication problems and dispute.

is there attraction between you and your friend?

i will PM you about your boyfriend

poyi

Premium Member
you have mars in virgo , nervous sexuality, your performance in bed is similar to your work. you are a perfectionist,nervous,worried. you find it hard to just sit idle.

mercury/uranus conjunct and opposition , he finds your statements shocking but your ideas inspire him,a lot of talking,challenging your ideas.

mars/uranus sextile and square, a lot of sexual energy,you pursue your desires together. you both want what you want now. your sexuality can go from intense to no sexual energy.

mars/saturn conjunct, you feel unable to express what you really want because you both focus attention on hard work rather than have fun.

venus/venus square , sexual tension , you can learn about love from each other.

Oh dear....you know what he is just a friend when you talk about sexual stuffs....sorry I can't help but laugh!!! I really like him. But partly because of my own unfortunate, he will never love me because he is gay. At most we can have sibling love. :whistling:

On the other hand I really don't find him sexy. Is platonic friendship. But he does like to look at me when I dressed up on the other hand, he also looked very handsome to me. I think that is because he has Virgo Mars which is the type of man that I am attracted to. You know what I mean?....maybe because I knew he is gay from the first day I met him!! hahaha

I do give him lot of shocking statements and inspire him a lot at time. That is why I am more like his older sister. There are lot of mental simulations between us which help us both becoming a better version of ourselves.

We both work well together at work and want to make sure getting the work done well.

anjelik

your moon trine mercury and venus
her moon and venus conjunct mercury
your moon opposition uranus
her moon and venus square jupiter
your saturn conjunct mars and saturn
north node conjunct north node
chiron conjunct chiron
your uranus sextile mars and venus
your neptune sextile pluto and her neptune sextile pluto
your sun sextile jupiter
your venus square pluto
her mercury square saturn and mars

a lot of positive aspects , benefic friendship.
read my last post about mars/uranus and mars/saturn.

mercury square saturn and mars, communication problems and dispute.

is there attraction between you and your friend?

i will PM you about your boyfriend

haha DEFINITELY communication issues. She is VERY strong headed.. in high school people used to laugh at us because we would argue at lunch about the most ridiculous things. I've come to terms with the fact that she is very opinionated and usually just let her "win" or agree to disagree.. I've learned to pick and choose my battles with her. No, no physical attraction between us (not into ladies), but she is someone that I value very much in my life and look to for honest advice. On the outside we are very different and people who know us both separately are shocked to find out that we are best friends (even teachers in school). She is like a sister to me and I admire a lot of things about her.

burlinvermon

you both have mars/uranus aspect and mars/saturn conjunct but no sexual energy. maybe because you feel unable to express what you really want because you both focus attention on hard work rather than have fun(mars/saturn conjunct)?

poyi , how long have you been friends?

angelik , how does venus/pluto square in synastry and composite influence your friendship?

anjelik

you both have mars/uranus aspect and mars/saturn conjunct but no sexual energy. maybe because you feel unable to express what you really want because you both focus attention on hard work rather than have fun(mars/saturn conjunct)?

angelik , how does venus/pluto square in synastry and composite influence your friendship?

There are definitely power struggles within our friendship. She is certainly the Pluto person in our relationship and I am Venus - she is much stronger than I am. I don't resent her though at all.. I've learned to accept her for who she is and just realize that she likes to reign. She is someone that pushes me outside of my comfort zone and because of her I've had some amazing life experiences (like backpacking throughout Europe after college).

poyi

Premium Member

We only been friends for very short period. He came to my workplace from early December last year, then we went out in mid-January to have dinner on the first day, we already told each other a lot of personal stuffs and secret. To me is like lightening kind of connection. As if I have found a soulmate, but I knew he is gay (I have good gut feeling) then I confirmed that with him after dinner through text messages.

Most of the time, we are actually fighting with each other hahaha. I really have doubt this friendship will last. At the moment he is back to Korea for holiday then will move somewhere else for rotation. I am not that optimistic about this relationship will last but a very interesting one. :cool:

burlinvermon

what do you think about these aspects and the unexpressed sexual energy, poyi and anjelik?

poyi, you have venus/venus square, you have differences and sexual tension. no sexual tension??

poyi

Premium Member

what do you think about these aspects and the unexpressed sexual energy, poyi and anjelik?

poyi, you have venus/venus square, you have differences and sexual tension. no sexual tension??

Well and truly he is gay, a "Virgin" regarding to relationship with woman!! We only know each other a very short period of time. But it is impossible to turn a gay to straight. If it happens it would surely be miracle....

But the funny thing is during conversation, when I was petting his arm when we had playful conversation that made him very very uncomfortable...I was only playing with him I have seen many other female colleagues ACTUALLY touch him many many times but he doesn't seen to mind!!! That makes me feel really strange...

One day, after work because it was raining and he was about to drop me home. We shared an small umbrella together...he actually ran away....:pouty:.....I was like what the hell are you doing????

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I read some other members in the other threads mentioned Venus/Venus square means different in taste!!

In our case is he preferred male!!! Is me being unfortunate!!! lol

His natal chart shows a lot of conflicts in regarding to his inner self and he is extremely sensitive/touchy. In long run, I would also find too challenging to be with him. But so far, I still have the feeling that for some reasons, I should look after him. To me, I can see that his vulnerable nature which makes me want to mother him if you know what I mean hahaha

For obvious reason, with Mars in Virgo, I can't help that he is actually the type of guy that I am attracted to while myself my Mars is the superlative planet in my natal chart. The impact is HUGE!!! that might be why I felt the lightening there.

akp124

She is my best friend. We get along very well. She tells me her stuff I tell her mine.

We met when we were about 10 or 11. At first, we didn't talk to each other because she thought I didn't like her and vice versa. I think it was when we were 17 or 18, we really started talking (my mom owns a restaurant and her father helped her run it.) about our hatred towards the restaurant. It just blossomed from there. I moved to Texas for about a year, but still kept in contact. When I moved back, it was like I never left. haha

She has helped me through a lot. And I have been there for her through a lot too.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_02_09_akp_gio.84543.915.jpg
    astro_61gw_02_09_akp_gio.84543.915.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

burlinvermon

Well and truly he is gay, a "Virgin" regarding to relationship with woman!! We only know each other a very short period of time. But it is impossible to turn a gay to straight. If it happens it would surely be miracle....

But the funny thing is during conversation, when I was petting his arm when we had playful conversation that made him very very uncomfortable...I was only playing with him I have seen many other female colleagues ACTUALLY touch him many many times but he doesn't seen to mind!!! That makes me feel really strange...

One day, after work because it was raining and he was about to drop me home. We shared an small umbrella together...he actually ran away....:pouty:.....I was like what the hell are you doing????
there is unexpress sexual energy and sexual tension..

akp124 , is there dispute between you?
can you post your composite?

akp124

There is no dispute between us, but I did get the feeling that she was hiding something from me. My ex is trying to get her to go out with him. But, so far, she has been very truthful about what he tells her and what she tells him. I guess, whatever is in the chart is because of my habit of not trusting people.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_02_09_akp_gio.69690.56042.jpg
    astro_621gw_02_09_akp_gio.69690.56042.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

burlinvermon

There is no dispute between us, but I did get the feeling that she was hiding something from me. My ex is trying to get her to go out with him. But, so far, she has been very truthful about what he tells her and what she tells him. I guess, whatever is in the chart is because of my habit of not trusting people.
a lot of positive aspects, but i do see dispute between you,even over petty matters, you anger and irritate each other but towards others you are protective of your friendship

akp124

a lot of positive aspects, but i do see dispute between you,even over petty matters, you anger and irritate each other but towards others you are protective of your friendship

We never really come out and argue about what we're fighting about. To be honest, I don't really remember the last time we argued or were mad at each other. I think she might be mad at the fact that I like her brother. haha Although I think I only mentioned it twice.

burlinvermon

We never really come out and argue about what we're fighting about. To be honest, I don't really remember the last time we argued or were mad at each other. I think she might be mad at the fact that I like her brother. haha Although I think I only mentioned it twice.
haha.

post your composite and synastry charts

Last edited:

jamie

hello my attraction to my friend is more..hes a player bt we have had this attraction ..i have never felt like this for any other person
will his attraction become strong towards me???
will he and i eventually be happy with each other?????
waiting for your reply
thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_jamie_hp.55782.22521.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_jamie_hp.55782.22521.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 53
  • boy.gif
    boy.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 47