will bill oakey call me for the bank job?

rubyelixir

Hi everyone! I've been very discouraged and decided to wait until merc went direct but I've been experiencing the same thing so far all year. I have these GREAT interviews & I feel I nailed it and then I never get a call back! Even when they said they would or I call after the first time & they say it. I'm going nuts!!!
I even did Reiki (Excellent I highly reccomend) AND a 10 day fast (The Master Cleanse) to get myself spiritually, mentally , physically in shape but I had 3 GREAT interviews then no word!!!.
So I had this interview that went very well I thought. Its for Exec Asst to the President of a bank and admin support for 3 loan officers. I never wanted to go to the interview because I couldnt imagine working in a bank but went anyway. I reallyliked the Bank! and the Pres! He even has a 3 yo boy like me!! we got along great and I felt comfortable . He said I was only the second person hed seen so he wanted to see more people and call me in for a second interview, this week. I spoke to him Mon and he said he would call me towars the end of the week but no word so far.
Before did this chart I got the idea that he would hire someone else and it not work out for some reason, then he calls but who knows. Plus the last aspect the moon has is with Pluto, go figure

So please guys, help a sistah out! Heres the question:
Will Bill Oakey call me for the job at the bank?
4-21 11:10 pm las vegas nv

http://www.publicupload.com/files/bank_job.gif

thanks!
Robyn
PS How is everybody? I will be checking in more often once my head "fog" from the cleanse lifts!

Gaia

Hi Robyn! I wish I could help - but a lot in astrology are still pretty new to me.

BTW, I'm a little confused about the chart details - 4-21 11:10 pm las vegas nv.

I hope he calls soon!

rubyelixir

Ok he called and said they hired someone else.hmmmm I wonder if my hunch will be correct.

I told him to please think of reconsidering me if the other person dosent work out.

Moon sextile pluto, do u count the degrees as days?
If so i'd be hearing from him again in less than 2 weeks....hmmmm

Gaia its
4-21-06 date
time 11:10 pm
Las Vegas , NV

Gaia

I'm sorry to hear they hired someone else.

rubyelixir said:
Moon sextile pluto, do u count the degrees as days?
If so i'd be hearing from him again in less than 2 weeks....hmmmm

Gaia its
4-21-06 date
time 11:10 pm
Las Vegas , NV

Here's a link about timing that may help -
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/timing.html

About the chart details - My confusion is that right now it's 4-21 3:59 PM PDT in Las Vegas, NV - and I'm assuming that the question is horary. Maybe it's 4-20 11:10 pm las vegas nv?

rubyelixir

thanks so much gaia for the john frawley link. excellent article, since nothing in the chart is applying to my mc, i'm afraid i'm sunk in this case.

I have another thing pending and i'm not feeling the "burning" to know feeling yet so i will hold back on that question.

i just hope something pops soon. thanks again
robyn

tikana

Hi

The answer to original question is NO

I use traditional rulers. Pluto messed me up a couple of times so I stay away.
HI,

Here is what is going on.

you are 1st

your job is 10th

Moon is your co-ruler

You are Jupiter 15 scorpio 32. It left via combusta now it is heading back into it. NOT a good sign! Plus it is in succeedent house, which is very changeable house and in fixed sign. Again, not exactly a good thing!

Moon squared Jupiter. Moon is your co-ruler and in VOID. Nothing will come of it.

Venus left the trine with jupiter. Again, it is a NO. Remember, approaching aspects not separating.

So whenever interception is present in the chart, that means the planet that mainly rules your intercepted house, needs to be shed away. So Sun will oppose Jupiter after mars will trine jupiter. I am not thrilled about this .. to be honest.

Is banking your specialty or you are just looking for work?

Sorry for the bad news

Tik