John Frawley is stand up philosofer

zarya

interesting game upcoming at 18h

never before i predicted 4 this kind of chart

Marseille Montpellier

moon at end of sign not good to predict by horary.

mercury is supported by fortuna, but moon is firmly in fourth

although mercury controls the seventh, we have sun in 8th a strong place for dsc game.

montpellier could do better until 18 minutes and in the first half overall, if marseille manages to pick up different timing of energies and use them they could score, though venus still feels the effects of south node.

in the second half darker are more favored by planets moon is approaching mars and saturn at the same time while venus stands alone close to sourh node. overall darker stand better at least in the second half.

montpellier should win especially in second half or less likely a draw. point of victory is with node for the whole time of the game separately opposinf venus but in a way supporting asc

at the end of match fortune is supporting mars and victory is near c4, moon coming into opposition with pof suggesting better status of montpellier

Last edited:

banefranco

Inter, Leverkusen, Nurenberg, Montpellier and more. All darker won or draw but not at all of them Moon was in opposition to POF so I think that is sort of adventage but not testimony for winning. If there is only one match at a time that aspect means goal but that was the way when Levante won against Real not so long ago. I still think that is a trap.

banefranco

This is interesting chart becouse it shaws several things but it is difficult to change in astrology.
Mercury or any planet close to the cusp from the other house is not at the cusp and does not rule anything. When you close the door of the house it is behind you and there is no way back.This is very clear in this chart. The POF conjunction to Venus does not produce the winner Venus but produced goal. The conjunction POF to Venus happened just a moment before ASC axis changed signs if we give a tolerance or what other call orbs it could be, but I think that sign change produced goal as it does not necceserially at this match .
Moon in the 4th house is at the cusp of the 4th and rules the 4th.
The essential dignity of Mercury is much lower than Jupiter this is important. So weak Merc can produce nothing.
POF and Moon came to opposition too late for any change as it was almost at the end of the match. Even more that was not the sign for goal at least. The question is if that happened during the match, I do not know. But exact aspect surely not.
Presence of Saturn sometimes produces no goals but not always. This time at this match it was like in most of cases no goal or the most one goal until in the 1st or 7th house, or sometimes at 4th and 10th.
If we forget the dignities we do not know about strength of any aspect planets make to each other.
My opinion is that this approach deserves extremly care about the strength of the planets even more than easy ones as to watch dignities of the rulers 1 and 7 only. Anyway I think that this is not the easy chart. But predictable.
This approach can be used for overcome prediction and also for most interesting from 1-2, home team wins the first half, Away wins the match.:happy:

Late notification. Merc is peregrined. Moon Void of Course, favourites win. But is Montpellier real favourite against Olympic? Odds say that they are equal.
But in the chart Atletico Madrid-Real 11Apr2012 Venus ruler of the 7th was also peregrined but Real won :) .
I do not have doubts.

Attachments

• Olimpic-Montpellier 11Apr2012.jpg
    Olimpic-Montpellier 11Apr2012.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

zarya

it seems like in matches
sunderland wolves
swansea blackburn
wba qpr

the bright ones may be favoured until 25-30 minutes then darker teams completely take over.

all of them win and less likely draw

banefranco

Some things look like but they are not the same. It is not the same if home team is at ASC or away team is at ASC. Even more sometimes it is neccesiary to check the whole match carefully . :smile:
What will happen with Barcelona? :smile:. Chart looks like.....

zarya

it seems like in matches
sunderland wolves
swansea blackburn
wba qpr

the bright ones may be favoured until 25-30 minutes then darker teams completely take over.

all of them win and less likely draw

i completely missed these matches

swansea put 3 in blackbrun s net

wba also won. I relied upon point of victory with neptune but it wasn t close enough or it was irrelevant, generally i doubt the latter.
or maybe jupiter in taurus was white??

banefranco

I will place three charts as I think it make some differences. So my observation is that only in the chart Derby-Middlesbrough Neptun was outside of the tenth house and Chiron was far from the cusp. But in the same time Mars, ruler of the fourth was at the cusp of 1st house. That can be significant. Couple od days before there were the same situation with Neptun presence inside the 7th house and outside in the 6th house. So here can be the answer for unexpected outcomes in these three matches. I think that only the distance up to two-three degrees is relevant in any case also I do not count planet on the cusp when outside the house and close to the cusp. I am pretty sure in this but all of this situations deserve the rules for Chiron and Neptun.
Wait for other opinions. Also Reggina chart is interesting becouse it was draw. And here can be nice connection for draw prediction, where dignities favour one team but with the sign of Neptun and or the sign of Chiron cannot be winning team.
Might be also presence of Mars ruler of the 4th house close to the cusp oh 1st, might be
You will alco notice presence of Night point of victory like VN and day point of victory VD but I really think it is irrelevant or I miss something.

Attachments

• Derby-Middlesbrough 14Apr2012.jpg
    Derby-Middlesbrough 14Apr2012.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Hamburg-Hannover 14Apr2012.jpg
    Hamburg-Hannover 14Apr2012.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Swansea-Blackburn 14Apr2012.jpg
    Swansea-Blackburn 14Apr2012.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 25

banefranco

Just to be mentioned I placed bet for matches Leverkusen 1X, WestHam 1X, WBA 1X, Reggina 1X (All home teams darker and stronger in dignities), MU 1 and Real 1 ( different chart) like main bet but at the second I added Swansea X2 and, Hamburg X2 and Derby-Middlesbrough X2.
Also Barcelona is the interesting chart :biggrin:.

unimatrix

Just to be mentioned I placed bet for matches Leverkusen 1X, WestHam 1X, WBA 1X, Reggina 1X (All home teams darker and stronger in dignities)

Schalke (darker and home team) lost against Dortmund

Kaiserslautern (darker and home team) lost againt Nuernberg.

Maybe i should bet against "strong" diginites. :D

Edit: Mercury in 7th house = no more strong Acc. Dig for Jupiter. Why would you bet on such matches?

Last edited:

zarya

i just realised, both hamburg and swansea charts have antiscion of POF in opposition with pluto which rules the fourth, it downsizes dsc, the darker ones.

banefranco

Schalke (darker and home team) lost against Dortmund

Kaiserslautern (darker and home team) lost againt Nuernberg.

Maybe i should bet against "strong" diginites. :D

Edit: Mercury in 7th house = no more strong Acc. Dig for Jupiter. Why would you bet on such matches?

No, you should check how is it possible to find matches with the examples who lost. :smile: . Try to find winners :smile: . I did not want even to look at the chart with Schalke. I do not predict that team just becouse of their jerseys
I missed to miss Kaiserslautern becouse I thought that they play in white.
Strange Leverkusen and Kaserslautern have the same charts?

banefranco

i just realised, both hamburg and swansea charts have antiscion of POF in opposition with pluto which rules the fourth, it downsizes dsc, the darker ones.

I found the same aspect at Leverkusen and Kaiserslautern, so it is all ok. Lighter jerseys won or draw.
West Ham does not have that aspect. WBA also. Derby also no. Pluto? So no more traditional astrology, not dignities :smile:. Traditional astrology does not recognise Pluto.
Pluto is powerfull in aspects especially in sports. So APOF in opposition to ruler of the 4th brings winner the team in the 1st house. it is on contrary with ruler 10th. Man......
Not the winner but that team can win. That means stronger in dignities plus these aspects can be exact winner.

Last edited:

banefranco

I checked my table for goals and I have Pluto in all main aspects to POF to score goals. As Neptun and Uranus and Chiron. But no info about APOF and Pluto. I leave to someone else to finish that table. :smile:.