Confusing natal chart

heidy26

Hello everyone,

I'm glad I've finally got the chance to post on this amazing forum, it was very helpful for me.
So, I have some questions on my natal chart, as i find it very confusing.
First of all, i really don't understand how come in all the interpretations i have read, all my aspects form a paradox in what seems to be my description. Some aspects tell me i am honorable and trustworthy and will have success and popularity, then other aspects tell the opposite. I don't know which one is true, am i a decent person or not ? Am i going to achieve success or not ?
Second, I would really appreciate if you can tell me if i will ever find my soul mate/something like that. I have really big issues in finding someone with whom i can have a love partnership and i would really like to know if it's written 'in the stars' so to speak. Can you please help me ?
I've attached the natal chart.

Thanks in advance,
h

Attachments

• astro_me.jpg
    astro_me.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc,
stress-delay in career-relationship matters.

inimical jup over cancer 10th, stress-delay in career matters,
though jup elevated, conceptual leadership abilities.
spouse could be supportive of career but dominating type perhaps.

jup-sat opp 4/10 axis missed opportunities in career-relationship owing to miscalculations-misjudgments.
sat own cap 4th growth and riches through mass supervision-administration, real estate management, etc.
but prone to missed opportunities.

venus scorpio 3rd secretive in communications, correspondence, etc. research-occult aptitude, alchemy.
venus aspecting own taurus 9th protective of luck.

sun-mer-mars libra intellectual-managerial abilities, good at logic, aptitude for surgery;
volatile temper, prone to injury, mars 2nd volatile finances.
sun libra weak-wavery decision making.

mars elevated aspect over cap protective of property matters, education, position, etc,
subject to miscalculations, misjudgments, the jup-sat opp,

jup debilated aspect over cap 4th impacting domestic comforts, mother's health, etc.
a mixed bag as it seems.
impacting relationship too, inimical jup lord 7th.

sun first house prone to ill health especially during infancy,
while separative tendencies in a relationship to care/sun aspect 7th for relationship.

moon-ketu the separative node over leo 12th individualistic, high self-pride, sudden decision making,
prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-feet.

rahu the node 6th acq coping with challenges and competition, aggressively.
mars-rahu opp prone to rise and fall.

chart a mixed bag with potentials and challenges in career-relationship,
although with intellectual abilities, conceptual leadership, mass supervision-admin, real estate management,
characterised perhaps by missed opportunities owing to miscalculations-misjudgments,
venus 3rd scorpio secretive while aspecting own taurus 9th protective of luck same time.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant, find helpful.
focusing on the interpretations provided rather then on the technicalities mentioned for record.

could share specific feedbacks in confirmity, whether experienced fairly relevant on the ground?

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Lin

Your chart is 'confusing' because you are so "conflicted." Conflict is something we all have. But the more conflict (inner conflict) we have, the more we 'project it' onto others. the outcome of this projection is that we confuse people.

We tend to be different from the way we 'appear'.

So you need to study each conflicting aspect in your chart. The most conflicted aspects are squares. So you need to study each square separately.
Also you have Neptune conjunct Saturn. This is VERY confusing....both for you personally as you are living it (it represents distrust....even distrust of your own best thinking) and others who meet you.

Because you have both Saturn and Neptune opposing Jupiter you may not trust your own judgement.

This is really difficult because if we can't trust our own best judgement, who can we trust? At some point we must trust ourselves for better or worse....and LEARN from any mistakes we make....and not make those same mistakes again.

I suggest you NOT look to get married before you straighten out your own personal issues.
You have to learn what makes a good husband before you get married.
You have to be honest about the type of men you are attracted to....and be honest in appraising them to find if THEY CAN be good husbands or fathers.

Remember all people have conflicts....even those regarding honesty and truth and deception. We all feel we are honest and want to believe others are. BUT we often see what we WANT to see and not what is really there.
Being too easily impressed...or on the other side....too suspicious ......is bad. Only age and maturing and wisdom gives you the perspective to find the right partner.

I am wondering if you live on your own or with family.....which is it?

I am also wondering about your mom. In your chart she comes across as a bit of a victim....is she? Or does she see herself this way? This is really important to understand if you want to understand yourself.
LIN

Last edited:

heidy26

Your chart is 'confusing' because you are so "conflicted." Conflict is something we all have. But the more conflict (inner conflict) we have, the more we 'project it' onto others. the outcome of this projection is that we confuse people.

We tend to be different from the way we 'appear'.

So you need to study each conflicting aspect in your chart. The most conflicted aspects are squares. So you need to study each square separately.
Also you have Neptune conjunct Saturn. This is VERY confusing....both for you personally as you are living it (it represents distrust....even distrust of your own best thinking) and others who meet you.

Because you have both Saturn and Neptune opposing Jupiter you may not trust your own judgement.

This is really difficult because if we can't trust our own best judgement, who can we trust? At some point we must trust ourselves for better or worse....and LEARN from any mistakes we make....and not make those same mistakes again.

I suggest you NOT look to get married before you straighten out your own personal issues.
You have to learn what makes a good husband before you get married.
You have to be honest about the type of men you are attracted to....and be honest in appraising them to find if THEY CAN be good husbands or fathers.

Remember all people have conflicts....even those regarding honesty and truth and deception. We all feel we are honest and want to believe others are. BUT we often see what we WANT to see and not what is really there.
Being too easily impressed...or on the other side....too suspicious ......is bad. Only age and maturing and wisdom gives you the perspective to find the right partner.

I am wondering if you live on your own or with family.....which is it?

I am also wondering about your mom. In your chart she comes across as a bit of a victim....is she? Or does she see herself this way? This is really important to understand if you want to understand yourself.
LIN

Hi Lin,

Thanks for your answers.
What i understood is that i have to learn to trust myself before having relationships with other people. Is that correct ? If so, i am trusting myself, more than i did. I have to learn to trust my intuition though, i often doubt about it even if it is my greatest ability and never failed me (you might have seen that in the chart).
So...again, i'm thinking that my problem is me ? Because of my inner struggles i have this issues in finding a partner for having a relationship ?
I wonder if the chart says about what happened...
Yes, i live on my own since 2012. Not because i want too necessarily, but because i was forced to by the circumstances.
My mum had a tough life, indeed. She was a victim and passed away last year being very young.

heidy26

pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress-delay in career-relationship matters.

inimical jup over cancer 10th, stress-delay in career matters, though jup elevated, conceptual leadership abilities. spouse could be supportive of career but dominating type perhaps.

jup-sat opp 4/10 axis missed opportunities in career-relationship owing to miscalculations-misjudgments. sat own cap 4th growth and riches through mass supervision-administration, real estate management, etc. but prone to missed opportunities.

venus scorpio 3rd secretive in communications, correspondence, etc. research-occult aptitude, alchemy.
venus aspecting own taurus 9th protective of luck.

sun-mer-mars libra intellectual-managerial abilities, good at logic, aptitude for surgery; volatile temper, prone to injury, mars 2nd volatile finances.

mars elevated aspect cap protective of property matters, education, position, etc, subject to miscalculations, misjudgments, the jup-sat opp, jup debilated aspect over cap 4th impacting domestic comforts, mother's health, etc. a mixed bag as it seems. impacting relationship too, inimical jup lord 7th. sun first house prone to ill health especially during infancy, while separative tendencies in a relationship to care.

moon-ketu the separative node over leo 12th individualistic, high self-pride, sudden decision making, prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-feet.

rahu the node 6th acq coping with challenges and competition, aggressively.
mars-rahu opp prone to rise and fall.

chart a mixed bag with potentials and challenges in career-relationship, although with intellectual abilities, conceptual leadership, mass supervision-admin, real estate management, characterised perhaps by missed opportunities owing to miscalculations-misjudgments, venus 3rd secretive while aspecting own taurus 9th protective of luck same time.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant, find helpful.
could share specific feedbacks in confirmity.

wishing well,

kshantaram

I am a little confused..can you please explain ? i am not sure i understand what you meant...i am not a pro in astrology. :(
I'm sorry for this and i appreciate your answer.

kimbermoon

Whether one finds a suitable partner for an enduring and fulfilling relationship is not necessarily written in the stars. The chart itself has particular delineations that will note the potential for love and harmony, so there is no simple and direct answer to your question. Much will depend on transiting aspects at given times, denoting when certain energies are most likely to be activated, which requires an in-depth understanding of the chart as a whole.
For marriage potentials we look to the 5th and 7th Houses in the chart for a basic understanding. Neither is occupied in your chart, so we have to look at the conditions of the rulers of these houses.
The 5th house is influenced by Saturn ruled Capricorn; in general we might say that Saturn suggests potential blockages or delays in terms of fulfilling your romantic and creative aims.
Saturn makes us wait and be patient until a certain degree of maturity has been reached, and in the meantime demands that we be responsible and put in the necessary effort/hard work required.
Since Saturn holds certain afflicting aspects in the chart, these alignments must be attended to for a greater understanding of what might stand in your way of making romantic connections.
In this case, Saturn is in opposition to Jupiter and squares the Mercury, Sun, Mars trio in the chart; the lessons implied by these afflictions must be determined individually. In the greater scheme you have a t-square involvement, which can serve to be highly challenging, so you have to gain understanding of what you are needing to know about yourself and what you are being expected to do. T-squares involve challenge and tension often leading to frustration and disappointment. Of note we find that the ruler of the 7th [marriage] is Neptune which is also in close conjunct with Saturn; there can be many struggles attached to this pair, as has been my own experience.
There is much analysis to be done to gain a good sense of your chart, and where it may be leading you; as such we are restricted in this forum to offering only bits of information at a time. And yes there can be many contradictions and paradoxes which must be sifted through
to clarify the many variables that hold sway. I might offer that others may prefer to see your chart as generated through astrodienst.com as it is more comprehensive in nature; the one posted does not offer enough information for us to consider.

heidy26

Whether one finds a suitable partner for an enduring and fulfilling relationship is not necessarily written in the stars. The chart itself has particular delineations that will note the potential for love and harmony, so there is no simple and direct answer to your question. Much will depend on transiting aspects at given times, denoting when certain energies are most likely to be activated, which requires an in-depth understanding of the chart as a whole.
For marriage potentials we look to the 5th and 7th Houses in the chart for a basic understanding. Neither is occupied in your chart, so we have to look at the conditions of the rulers of these houses.
The 5th house is influenced by Saturn ruled Capricorn; in general we might say that Saturn suggests potential blockages or delays in terms of fulfilling your romantic and creative aims.
Saturn makes us wait and be patient until a certain degree of maturity has been reached, and in the meantime demands that we be responsible and put in the necessary effort/hard work required.
Since Saturn holds certain afflicting aspects in the chart, these alignments must be attended to for a greater understanding of what might stand in your way of making romantic connections.
In this case, Saturn is in opposition to Jupiter and squares the Mercury, Sun, Mars trio in the chart; the lessons implied by these afflictions must be determined individually. In the greater scheme you have a t-square involvement, which can serve to be highly challenging, so you have to gain understanding of what you are needing to know about yourself and what you are being expected to do. T-squares involve challenge and tension often leading to frustration and disappointment. Of note we find that the ruler of the 7th [marriage] is Neptune which is also in close conjunct with Saturn; there can be many struggles attached to this pair, as has been my own experience.
There is much analysis to be done to gain a good sense of your chart, and where it may be leading you; as such we are restricted in this forum to offering only bits of information at a time. And yes there can be many contradictions and paradoxes which must be sifted through
to clarify the many variables that hold sway. I might offer that others may prefer to see your chart as generated through astrodienst.com as it is more comprehensive in nature; the one posted does not offer enough information for us to consider.
So I am guessing that i need to know myself and my path in this life.
As far as i know, my lesson is to learn to be a whole, to be humble, to be selfless, as a part of a team and not to put my personal objectives on first page. I have to let others help me and I have to help others.
When do I know if i've grown up enough and passed Saturn's lessons ?
And as a little personal note, yes, i have had a lot of frustration and disappointment. I always knew I carry a heavy burden on my shoulders and I'm trying to understand why and most important, how to make it easier.
PS: I have attached the chart from the site you mentioned. Thanks a lot for your answer/

Attachments

• astro_me.jpg
    astro_me.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
So, I have some questions on my natal chart, as i find it very confusing.
First of all, i really don't understand how come in all the interpretations i have read, all my aspects form a paradox in what seems to be my description. Some aspects tell me i am honorable and trustworthy and will have success and popularity, then other aspects tell the opposite. I don't know which one is true, am i a decent person or not ? Am i going to achieve success or not ?

If you've been reading cookbook astrology texts--that is, the kind that say if you have the sun in Libra, you're this kind of person, and if you have the moon in the twelfth house, you're that kind of person--of course you'll get contradictory information. Your birth chart doesn't determine the kind of person you are. It just gives you a basic framework for your life and personality to unfold. Kind of like your skeleton. Your bones might determine whether you're tall or short, but they don't determine the color of your hair or eyes or skin, they don't determine whether you're fat or thin (you might be both at different times in your life), and they don't determine how well your organs function.

A birth chart is like that. Sun in Libra, for instance, indicates that your ego needs to develop in ways indicated by Libra. That might mean a need to seek out beauty, to be artistic, to develop harmonious relationships with others--but how that actually looks depends on what else is where in your birth chart and how you're responding to it at the moment.

Second, I would really appreciate if you can tell me if i will ever find my soul mate/something like that. I have really big issues in finding someone with whom i can have a love partnership and i would really like to know if it's written 'in the stars' so to speak. Can you please help me ?
Birth charts don't show that. They can indicate your approach to relationships and the kind of person you would need as a partner, but they can't say if or when you'll find them.

Seventh house is the strongest indicator of the kind of partner you need. Since yours has its cusp in Pisces, you are likely to be drawn to people who seem mystical, intuitive, and sensitive. That's probably the kind of person you'd need as a partner in the long run. If you're having problems finding the right person, maybe you're not considering the right kind of people, or maybe you have something else going on in your own life that blocks that.

Your sun placement might be a factor in this, too. One of Libra's imperatives is to seek relationship. With your sun in that sign, you might feel like it's absolutely vital to your wellbeing to have a partner. However, most of the rest of your chart indicates that your own growth as an individual is much more important.

The first house is all about sense of self and individuality. Mercury and Mars, which conjunct your sun in the first house, are all about putting forth your own ego, asserting yourself, protecting yourself. That you have all of that in the sign of Libra creates an internal conflict: Libra wants to have intimate and harmonious relationships, to please others, to get along and fit in. Mercury and Mars and the sun want to put you first. And since you have that strong emphasis on individuality in your chart, the need to be selfish at times, to give yourself the space to focus on yourself, is a real need.

When do I know if i've grown up enough and passed Saturn's lessons ?
Everything in everyone's birth chart is a lifelong lesson. There's no requirement that you master it by a certain time. The point is to work on it, not necessarily to complete it. If you do master that lesson, another one will be thrown at you, maybe in this lifetime, maybe in another.

heidy26

If you've been reading cookbook astrology texts--that is, the kind that say if you have the sun in Libra, you're this kind of person, and if you have the moon in the twelfth house, you're that kind of person--of course you'll get contradictory information.
So how should i read all the aspects from the natal chart ? I would really like to know how to interpret them so i come up with a whole description.

Birth charts don't show that. They can indicate your approach to relationships and the kind of person you would need as a partner, but they can't say if or when you'll find them.
Interesting.
But they do show other relevant infos - like, my mother's health problems, or the death of some significant person, etc etc. If the birth chart does not determine the exact facts for this subject [and i'm not referring to the timing], how can the mentioned above facts be determined by reading it ?

Seventh house is the strongest indicator of the kind of partner you need. Since yours has its cusp in Pisces, you are likely to be drawn to people who seem mystical, intuitive, and sensitive. That's probably the kind of person you'd need as a partner in the long run. If you're having problems finding the right person, maybe you're not considering the right kind of people, or maybe you have something else going on in your own life that blocks that.
You mean personal issues not related to my birth chart ? If yes, I'm not having any. If not, please detail. I want to understand this.

Your sun placement might be a factor in this, too. One of Libra's imperatives is to seek relationship. With your sun in that sign, you might feel like it's absolutely vital to your wellbeing to have a partner. However, most of the rest of your chart indicates that your own growth as an individual is much more important.

So this is contradictory as I said. A part of me wants a partner and a part of me wants to enhance my spirit.

The first house is all about sense of self and individuality. Mercury and Mars, which conjunct your sun in the first house, are all about putting forth your own ego, asserting yourself, protecting yourself. That you have all of that in the sign of Libra creates an internal conflict: Libra wants to have intimate and harmonious relationships, to please others, to get along and fit in. Mercury and Mars and the sun want to put you first. And since you have that strong emphasis on individuality in your chart, the need to be selfish at times, to give yourself the space to focus on yourself, is a real need.

So which one is actually the one i should follow ? Should i develop myself and let love come naturally or should i continue to search the love and this will lead me to evolution ?
PS: My lesson in this life is to avoid all selfish things and put me on second place. How does that complete the puzzle ? :)))
Everything in everyone's birth chart is a lifelong lesson. There's no requirement that you master it by a certain time. The point is to work on it, not necessarily to complete it. If you do master that lesson, another one will be thrown at you, maybe in this lifetime, maybe in another.

So, what does Saturn want me to learn ? What should I learn to handle a relationship ? This is what i actually wanted to know when i asked when do i know i've passed Saturn's lessons.

Thanks for all this. It's really helpful.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
So how should i read all the aspects from the natal chart ? I would really like to know how to interpret them so i come up with a whole description.
That's what professional astrologers are for. Learning how to interpret all the aspects and all the placements in any chart takes a long course of study. If you want a full description of your natal chart, consult a professional. And if you want to learn it yourself, be prepared to spend years learning. This forum can help, but can't provide all the information you need. Classes, books, practice... you need all of that in order to learn astrology.

But they do show other relevant infos - like, my mother's health problems, or the death of some significant person, etc etc. If the birth chart does not determine the exact facts for this subject [and i'm not referring to the timing], how can the mentioned above facts be determined by reading it ?
Incorrect. Birth charts don't show that, either. Astrology can, but it takes a different type of chart.

Your birth chart is a snapshot of the sky at the moment you were born, and it shows the energies that you brought into this life. A transit chart, for predictive astrology, would show what's where in the sky in relation to your birth chart. For instance, Mars might be squaring your natal sun, or Venus opposing your natal Venus, or Mercury conjunct your natal moon, or Saturn entering your third house... and those kinds of aspects would indicate the kinds of things that are likely to play out in your life. Something like your mother's illness or the death of a significant person would be indicated by transits, but even those transits don't spell out the details. They just give a general sense of the energies, and an astrologer familiar with predictive astrology (I am not, I'm barely learning natal astrology!) would have a good idea of what kinds of things could happen.

You mean personal issues not related to my birth chart ? If yes, I'm not having any. If not, please detail. I want to understand this.
Everyone has personal issues all the time, and how your personal issues play out happens within the framework of your birth chart. Again, it's like a skeleton. If you have a digestive problem, for instance, that isn't a problem with your bones, but it happens within the framework of your body, which is shaped by your bones.

Your birth chart doesn't highlight any of the houses traditionally associated with partnership. Your seventh house (partnership/marriage) and your fifth house (friendship, personal relationships, lovers) and your eighth house (sexuality, deep intimacy) are all empty houses. That doesn't mean you don't have any of those things in your life, just that they're not the key growth areas for you. The houses where you have planets are all houses associated with development of self, individuality, and self in relation to society. That indicates that your key life lessons, including any difficulties you experience, have to do with developing yourself as an individual, dealing with societal expectations, and finding a healthy balance between them.
PS: My lesson in this life is to avoid all selfish things and put me on second place. How does that complete the puzzle ? :)))
I don't think so. Your chart's karmic indicators show that putting yourself in second place and stifling your own desires, or allowing them to be stifled, has been the biggest problem for you in the karmic past. Karmic past could be interpreted as past lives, reincarnation, or, if that model doesn't work for you, it could also be interpreted as ancestral past, expectations of your family and society. We could go into some greater detail on that if you're interested, but it would take much more time than I have right at the moment, so all I'll do for now is suggest it.
So which one is actually the one i should follow ? Should i develop myself and let love come naturally or should i continue to search the love and this will lead me to evolution ?
Based on what I see in your chart, I think you're asking the wrong question. Start with this one: why do you want a partner?

All of us need to be loved, of course, and it's legitimate to want romantic love. But there's also a strong societal expectation that everyone should want romantic love all the time, and that's not always so. There are plenty of other things in life to want, but society doesn't always think it's all right to want them. So people sometimes get roped into believing that what they want most in life is a partner, when they really only have a small desire for a partner, or perhaps not really any desire at all. In that case, desire for love becomes a substitute for the heart's real desire, which is something entirely different.

So is it really a partner that you want? Really, deep down? Or are you perhaps going along with the social expectation that if you're single, a partner must be what you want, and surely it's that, not anything else?

Your birth chart doesn't have any indicators of partnership itself being a major issue for you, but it does have lots of indicators of social expectations versus genuine personal desires being a major issue. That leads me to suspect that your conflicts over not finding the right partner are actually conflicts over what you're expected to want versus what you really want. That doesn't necessarily mean you don't want a partner at all, ever, but it does mean the real meat of the issue is somewhere else.

kimbermoon

In truth, the process of learning never stops; the process is really about overcoming your internal blockages and conflicts to the point where they no longer interfere in your life and you begin to feel a better balance and wholeness with yourself. To do so you first have to learn to control your mind and direct it into productive channels; the emotions must also be managed, so they don't always trip you up. Dealing with your past is also an important factor, a process that typically accompanies the Saturn return around the age of 28-30.
You need to gain the understanding that your past conditioning remains within your psyche and can still affect you in the present, thus you must purge the negative memories that cause you distress.
The drama of life is largely about expanding your mind and your consciousness towards the aim of Self-realization. Only when you are fully conscious and self-aware can you gain a better sense of control in your life. Adaptability and a certain degree of acceptance can also make things a little easier.

FROG

Your natal chart is a map of the highlights of your entire life. There are other charts cast for one year of your life, one month, etc. Every planet and aspect can be expressed in high to low forms. High forms usually express mastery of a situation, and low forms usually express choices based on weaker principles. Trines will harmonize energies, but not necessarily guarantee a high form. Just like someone who loves to eat, goes to a buffet every night, and actually eats too much, and suffers problems accordingly. Squares represent conflicts in energy, but this simply urges the person to consciously choose, and change, rather than fall into the habit of going with the flow to no where in particular.

There are many schools of thought on chart interpretation. I found evolutionary astrology interpretations to give me the best sense of direction and purpose in life, and clearer idea of how to choose a higher form of working with the sometimes confusing, conflicting or overwhelming energies. For others, they may choose spiritual counseling mixed with astrology, transpersonal astrology (similar), psychological astrology, and those are just a few of the western schools of thought.

Meanwhile, I have calculated your chart from the data, and I get 15 Virgo Ascendent, and 12 Gemini Midheaven, just as you have.

"Cookbook" astrology is very confusing. That's when you look up each part of the chart and read the interpretation in a few sentences from a book. And then you try to figure out how to combine them.

Chart synthesis, where one collects the various bits of information and begins to mold them into a congruous reading, is the art and craft of the astrologer. Long hours of study and practice, and a touch of talent make an extraordinary chart reading.

But you can begin on your own, and get a good foundation.

Here's some overly simplified rules of thumb:
1. Find 3 different ways to substantiate a conclusion from the chart before including it in the synthesis. In other words, the 'theme' needs to appear more than once in the chart before it plays a strong predictable role.

2. Consider whether a high or low form of expression is taking place. Even just ask yourself, for your own chart, if you are making the tough choices or the easy ones.

3. Frame all the information in the chart in terms of what can be learned from the situation, or what can be given to others. Sometimes we have a function to fulfill, in giving of ourselves to another, passing on wisdom, talent, information, skill, hope, etc.

4. Learn the essence of each planet and sign and house, thoroughly, so when you combine these, you don't need a cookbook, you can instead imagine or even intuitively know what the conflicts and harmonies are as applied in your life.

Steven Forrest writes some the easiest to read and learn astrology books, and he is world leading evolutionary astrologer. Start with the book entitled The Inner Sky.

I'll write in response to some of your other questions in another post.

Enjoy yourself, learning astrology.

Dirius

This is an interesting chart.

The problem with the "relationship" is probably due to the state of the Sun/Mars:

- Sun in its fall, in the 2nd house, very badly placed, conjoining mars, which it is in its detriment.

Yet the ruler of the 7th house is Jupiter, very well placed in the 11th house (its joy), and in exaltation.

So I take it you do get asked out - get opportunity's for relationships, they just seem to end up in a bad way (as in when they happen, they don't seem to work?)

heidy26

This is an interesting chart.
So I take it you do get asked out - get opportunity's for relationships, they just seem to end up in a bad way (as in when they happen, they don't seem to work?)

Yes ! This is my problem. I don't lack lovers and opportunities, but I never get the chance to move it to next level, because it ends badly.
Can you give a piece of advice on that ?

heidy26

Adaptability and a certain degree of acceptance can also make things a little easier.
So my life will become easier with every passed lesson ?
I wonder why. It seems to me that for a lot of people i know, these things are so easy, like breathing.

Dirius

Yes ! This is my problem. I don't lack lovers and opportunities, but I never get the chance to move it to next level, because it ends badly.
Can you give a piece of advice on that ?

- You have a very good placed 7th house ruler (jupiter exalted in house of joy), which signifies marriage/relationships through your life.

- You have a very bad placed Sun and Mars(placed in malefic 2nd house and in their fall/detriment), which signify men and how you "get along" with them in your life

It is hard to "get along" with the men you choose, in the sense that the relationships seem to fail after a while because of incompatibility (both signifiers placed in a malefic house).

Yet the signifier of marriage (7th house ruler, Jupiter), very well placed does indicate that you can get relationships easily. It is a very fortunate house for attracting partners and relationships.

Also, Jupiter the ruler of your relationships, is in square towards Mercury (Asc ruler) and Mars/Sun. So that also states some sort of hardships with finding the "perfect" guy.

Not sure of this one but:
Mercury combusted, perhaps implies that while in a relationship you sort of put up with this guys nonesense (combustion, but with reception through air triplicity), until one day you are sick of them, and then dump them?

That is a guess that might be indicated by mercury combusted by the sun, but might be innacurate, thus I'm asking if this might be the case. :sideways:

heidy26

That's what professional astrologers are for. Learning how to interpret all the aspects and all the placements in any chart takes a long course of study. If you want a full description of your natal chart, consult a professional. And if you want to learn it yourself, be prepared to spend years learning. This forum can help, but can't provide all the information you need. Classes, books, practice... you need all of that in order to learn astrology.
I did that, but the confusion didn't go away. I suppose it wasn't a good astrologer choice.

Your birth chart doesn't highlight any of the houses traditionally associated with partnership. Your seventh house (partnership/marriage) and your fifth house (friendship, personal relationships, lovers) and your eighth house (sexuality, deep intimacy) are all empty houses. That doesn't mean you don't have any of those things in your life, just that they're not the key growth areas for you. The houses where you have planets are all houses associated with development of self, individuality, and self in relation to society. That indicates that your key life lessons, including any difficulties you experience, have to do with developing yourself as an individual, dealing with societal expectations, and finding a healthy balance between them.

Is this development related to spirituality or development on all levels ?

I don't think so. Your chart's karmic indicators show that putting yourself in second place and stifling your own desires, or allowing them to be stifled, has been the biggest problem for you in the karmic past. Karmic past could be interpreted as past lives, reincarnation, or, if that model doesn't work for you, it could also be interpreted as ancestral past, expectations of your family and society. We could go into some greater detail on that if you're interested, but it would take much more time than I have right at the moment, so all I'll do for now is suggest it.

Wow. Wait. So what does NN in Aquarius suggest ? And why is it in my chart ? Are you sure that this is my actual karmic indicator ?
Please detail on that, it is a big detail for me.

Based on what I see in your chart, I think you're asking the wrong question. Start with this one: why do you want a partner?

All of us need to be loved, of course, and it's legitimate to want romantic love. But there's also a strong societal expectation that everyone should want romantic love all the time, and that's not always so. There are plenty of other things in life to want, but society doesn't always think it's all right to want them. So people sometimes get roped into believing that what they want most in life is a partner, when they really only have a small desire for a partner, or perhaps not really any desire at all. In that case, desire for love becomes a substitute for the heart's real desire, which is something entirely different.

So is it really a partner that you want? Really, deep down? Or are you perhaps going along with the social expectation that if you're single, a partner must be what you want, and surely it's that, not anything else?

Your birth chart doesn't have any indicators of partnership itself being a major issue for you, but it does have lots of indicators of social expectations versus genuine personal desires being a major issue. That leads me to suspect that your conflicts over not finding the right partner are actually conflicts over what you're expected to want versus what you really want. That doesn't necessarily mean you don't want a partner at all, ever, but it does mean the real meat of the issue is somewhere else.
Yes, i want a partner. I didn't always want one, but i do now. And it's not the society bla bla reason i want one; i just one to give love and be protected, loved.
Don't get me wrong, i give/receive love from all people i know, but it's not the same. :)
So the problem it is that i don't know myself and attract the wrong kind of partners ? Perhaps. I tried so many combinations and qualities in them.
I am really in these 2 situations: either the potential partners fall for me and i run away like hell because i can't feel anything for them, either they run away and i fall.
I cannot find that one person which wants me and that i want. I'm always in one of the two situations.

heidy26

Not sure of this one but:
Mercury combusted, perhaps implies that while in a relationship you sort of put up with this guys nonesense (combustion, but with reception through air triplicity), until one day you are sick of them, and then dump them?
Yep...75% of the time. The rest of 25% i find myself in the other situation i mentioned in my most recent reply to osamenor. :)
So...what should i do ?:unsure:

Dirius

Yep...75% of the time. The rest of 25% i find myself in the other situation i mentioned in my most recent reply to osamenor. :)
So...what should i do ?:unsure:

Yep but that 75% probably represents the guys you "like" that are bad for you, instead of the guys you "don't like" that are good guys.

Pretty much that is the answer in itself:

- You are mostly attracted to guys that may not be good for you, but that is what you are attracted to (you pick the trait they usually have: narcissitic, lazy, self absorbed, inmmature, etc).

- You can date "good guys", but you are not really attracted to that type of person.

I have a friend who, for example, claims to like guys that ignore her. Happens.

It is a bit sad to say this, but that is the hand you've been dealt.

You can probably try to balance this up a bit. The ideal guy for you would be the type of guy that will probably be invested in the relationship in some way (as in he likes having a girlfriend), but still likes to stay on the outskirts of it (he still wants time for himself, his friends, etc.)

So...you should look for the type of guy you like...but instead of "falling" for him right away you should do this:

You yourself act as if you are the one not wanting a serious relationship :wink:

I'm not saying you should say this to him directly, just "ignore" him a bit. Guys that are narcissits usually don't like being ignored themselves.

Also, inquiring about their pasts relationships, to see if they ever had a long committed relationship could help to. If you meet a guy who has had girlfriends for long periods of time, you will at least know a relationship is possible.

If he acts as if he doesn't care about you, act as if you don't care about him. Narcissitic people think they are the center of the universe, and everyone else around it has to act according to that. When you treat them as nothing more than space dust, they begin to seek your attention.

I mean...you can try dating nice guys, but unfortunatly, you would not seem to like them in the long run.

You should know however, that if you seek this "wrong" guys, probably most of your relationships in life will be a bit dramatic.