Can i be a singer ?

filipneptune

So my dream is to become a singer so if you could please tell me if you see something that could indicate singing talents,fame,becoming a famous singer ... would be very thankful :)
showgif.cgi

JUPITERASC

yaaay :p can you read it ?
To read any natal chart with reliability requires many hours, days, weeks of analysis and work :smile:
HOWEVER
it is possible to make a few minor observations

for example

clearly SATURN in ARIES conjunct the MC angle is a strong influence on career
The 10th sign is TAURUS, whose ruler VENUS is located in SATURN'S DOMICILE, CAPRICORN in 6th House

SATURN is associated with many factors, including discipline, control and management
SATURN's ability to be disciplined and manage effectively is dependent on SATURN's condition
i.e. SATURN's ESSENTIAL DIGNITY
and
we can check by viewing an ESSENTIAL DIGNITIES TABLE SUCH AS :

dignities2.gif

and so
checking ARIES we find that SATURN at this particular natal degree
has no ESSENTIAL DIGNITY and is therefore Peregrine

SATURN however has STRENGTH to act
but
lacks necessary resources
due to being Peregrine

good idea for you to learn how to read this table and interpret
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

JUPITERASC

The houses are not all equal in strength and power.
If a planet is located in an angular house,
it is much more forceful in its effects
than it would be in a cadent house.

On page 48 of Christian Astrology Lilly writes:
The angles are most powerful, the succeedents are next in virtue, the cadents poor, and of little efficacy:
the succeedent houses follow the angles, the cadents come next [after] the succeedents.
In force and virtue they stand so in order:
1 10 7 4 11 5 9 3 2 8 6 12
The meaning whereof is this,
that two planets equally dignified, the one in the Ascendant, the other in the tenth house,
you shall judge the planet in the Ascendant somewhat of more power to effect what he is significator of, than he that is in the tenth:
do so in the rest as they stand in order,
remembering that planets in angles do more forcibly show their effects

'...The astrological angles
- ascendant, midheaven (MC), descendant and lower midheaven (IC)
- are the most potent and influential areas in any chart.
Any planet that is in conjunction with an angle will have a marked influence :smile:
that resonates throughout the chart and greatly colours its overall meaning....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1d.html

Izzy542

I do not know in what kind of singing you are interested in, but you can be an entertainer in show,many aspects from 5th house and Leo Asc you have a good presentation of your self and like being on stage. About singing now I would say that nothing in this chart shows someone that can sing. All the singers have active the 3 house and anyone who has a very nice voice has pisces moon conjust Jupiter or in the gasp of the 3 house with many aspects with neptune. As I can see you also have many planets in Pisces but not the right one (like moon or venus) nor in the right house very active 8house with the Pluto in 5 house not a good sign . Nothing about fame also that I would say, you want at least some good planets in 10 and 11 house .

filipneptune

Izzy thank you very much for your opinion :) I'm intrested in pop music, can you explain aspect Neptune conjuct Venus,on astrologer told me that this is a gift for singing .... And i noticed that people laugh at my jokes all the time :p you said that about entertaining good :) and people sometimes call me a chameleon because i can imitate some singer (most of them are saggittarius) example Taylor Swift,Britney Spears,Nicki Minaj etc ... Well thanks for your honest opinion i really apreciate that :)

Last edited:

Izzy542

Yes neptune conjust venus could be a sign for signing but not in capricorn in 6 th- this is not a place for artistic expresion.But yes now that you are mentioning in it could be something like showman or even stand up comedy.Also your saturn conjust Mc show that you will struggle but with hard word and time you will achieve your goals.