Exact Synastry aspects

helwa

Hello---
Do you have an interpretation for these synastry aspects?
---My Neptune exactly conjunct his Ascendant (My feedback is that there would be an emotional connection, and that I can help him heal)
---My Sun and Moon exactly sextile his Lilith and my Lilith exactly trine his Ascendant (I think this means an emotional asnd spiritual connectiole
---My Ceres exactly oppose his Uranus (Is there a detachement opposing our closeness and nurutrance?)
---His Moon exaclty trine my Amor( my interpretation is that his emotions are very much in line with my romantic leanings)
---My Juno exactly sextile his Mars (I'm not sure what Juno m eans beyond a marital partner---this may mean he stimulates my romantic feelings?)
I was intrigued by the exact aspects. I didn't post the chart as my questions were specifically on these aspects. THank you for any feedback
Helwa

[post is about relationships so moved to Relationship Astrology - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

helwa

Hi---
Does anyone have an nterpretation of these exact aspects? I thought the facct that they are "exact" would make them stand out. I have looked up info on the exxact Lilith aspects (my Lilith trines his ascend, his Lilith sextiles my Suna nd Moon exactly) and haven't come up with much. I'm also curious about my Neptune exactly conjuct his Ascendant
Thank you
Helwa

waybread

Helwa, some astrologers use asteroids a lot, others think they're so much "space debris." So the answer depends on who addresses your question.

But if we take asteroids (and dwarf-planet Ceres) as having a real effect, generally the tighter the orb, the more the aspect will be felt. The wider the orb, the weaker the impact.

With your Neptune conjunct this man's ascendant, a lot will depend upon other aspects to Neptune in your synastry. If it is well-aspected, he may see you as a "dream girl" or fairy-tale Princess. If in a harsh aspect, he may see you as escaping reality. If drugs or alcohol are part of your life, be very careful here, as this may become a large part of your image in his eyes. Neptune does not deal in reality, but in the world of fantasy and illusions, for good or for ill.

Good luck with your relationship!

helwa

Hello---As requested, here are the synastry charts. Any feedback on this relationship would be appreciated.

Thank you
helwa

Attachments

• Chart--synastry--Fred&I-reducedsize.doc
    45 KB · Views: 43

waybread

It is interesting that your sun conjuncts Venus and Black Moon Lility, and his Pluto conjuncts BML. It is nearly impossible for me to make out the degrees on those Astrodienst synastry charts, but I wonder if this seems like a "fatal attraction."

Hello---
Do you have an interpretation for these synastry aspects?
---My Neptune exactly conjunct his Ascendant (My feedback is that there would be an emotional connection, and that I can help him heal)
---My Sun and Moon exactly sextile his Lilith and my Lilith exactly trine his Ascendant (I think this means an emotional asnd spiritual connectiole
---My Ceres exactly oppose his Uranus (Is there a detachement opposing our closeness and nurutrance?)
---His Moon exaclty trine my Amor( my interpretation is that his emotions are very much in line with my romantic leanings)
---My Juno exactly sextile his Mars (I'm not sure what Juno m eans beyond a marital partner---this may mean he stimulates my romantic feelings?)
I was intrigued by the exact aspects. I didn't post the chart as my questions were specifically on these aspects. THank you for any feedback
Helwa

[post is about relationships so moved to Relationship Astrology - Moderator]

there are much more traditional methods to use before looking at asteriods, I would leave them to til last. I do however, look at Vertex and N Node....

His sun conj chiron and Ceres could help you with some form of healing. His Jupiter conj Desc is quite good. What I find especially good is your N Node conj his moon in Virgo, this tells me it's karmic time.... big time.,

Both suns in water signs, moon 1earth and 1water seems ok. Your moon in scorpio conj his neptune is suspect cos neptune dissolves, elludes and confusing issues
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/moon_neptune_aspects.html

Your mars (the way you act) is opp his neptune (ideals, spirituality, philosophy, esthetics) and conj his Desc. He may feel drained by your bossiness and assertiveness

Your Neptune conj his Asc he may be able to interpret your dreams and fantasies. Your effect upon him may be very relaxing and soothing. You may either consciously or unconsciously show him how to ­dramatise himself more effectively. But on the negative side it may cause disillusionment

His N Node is conj Uranus which may start off as electric excitement and something unsual but it may turn into something where he sees you as more eccentric and disruptive and need lots of freedom..

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey

melisa

Hi---Yes, I would be curious as to what his Mars sextile her Juno, and his Moon trine her Amor means. Especially those exact aspects. Her moon conjuncts his ascendant---a very emotional connection---she might mother him. They each have Mars conjunct the other's 7th---- a dynamic, sexual attraction with lots of physical energy. His Sun is in her 7th, and his Venus is in her 7th---sounds like a very romantic bond--- possibly a marriage.
I am confused as to what his Saturn square her Mars and Moon means, and what his Mars square her Moon means---any thoughts?
Bye
Melisa

melisa

Hi---Do you have any thoughts on her Mars squaring his Saturn and Mercury? Also his Mars squaring her Moon and his Saturn squaring her Moon?
They are both water signs,and her Moon and Neptine conjunct his Ascendant, which makes things even more emotional

Melisa

waybread

Hi---Do you have any thoughts on her Mars squaring his Saturn and Mercury? Also his Mars squaring her Moon and his Saturn squaring her Moon?
They are both water signs,and her Moon and Neptine conjunct his Ascendant, which makes things even more emotional

Melisa

Gosh, Melisa and Helwa--do they argue a lot? If not now, this could develop once the "honeymoon" period wears off.