What is your Pluto Profile?

In the birth chart, Pluto indicates how and where one may undergo trans-formative experiences. Unskillful expressions of Pluto's energy occur when the process focuses solely on the destructive part of the death-rebirth process. Yet when the trans-formative process is allowed to fulfill itself, then the souls dark night is a necessary prelude to the dawning of a glorious re-birth.

Skillful Expression: transforming, renewing, regenerating, healing

Unskillful Expression: destructive, manipulative, controlling, vindictive

What is your Pluto profile what needs transforming in your life?

For me I have Pluto in Libra in the 2nd house: Square Venus in Capricorn 5th house, my Pluto sextiles Neptune in Sagittarius 4th house.

Well I guess for me it must be relationships and finance:

With this aspect the way I relate needs to transform, and possibly an issue with money in relationships, and who controls the finances. I do take my hobbies seriously but I am finding it hard to understand why my 5th house stuff (Venus) would conflict with my income (Pluto 2nd). Maybe if I sort out my financial situation I would be able to structure and organize my hobbies better. Maybe then I could turn this energy into a productive energy.

Also with my duties and responsibility with my partner and baby, is conflicting with the need to relate and transform through my earning power. I feel I have the duty to look after their needs, but it looks like I need to transform in the area of relating and finance.

Oh well that was my little attempt at trying to work out my areas of transformation :D

Shining Ray

Last edited:

Catatonia

My Pluto is in Scorpio also in the 2nd house. My Sun in 2nd, Moon in 2nd, and Mercury in 1st (dividing into 2nd) are all conjunct my Pluto. My Venus in 1st is semi-sextile, Saturn and Uranus both in 3rd are both semi-square, and Neptune in 3rd is sextile Pluto.

Pluto is trine my North Node in 5th, Chiron in 9th, and Midheaven natally.

Catatonia

lilllybelle

I'm going to get back to this thread when I have a little more time on my hands. I think this is a subject worthy of taking a little time to write about. There's a lot more to pluto in the 2nd than meets the eye. I'm going to make a note to myself here so I'll remember what I was going to say( frog in the well, stubborn, control, finding a crisis to prove survival skills, libra pluto ). Those were just a few words to help jog my memory when I come back to this thread layter.

With my Pluto profile, I was not sure whether to include my aspects to Pluto. Or just my placement alone. But I think I would need to include my whole aspect in understanding where the transformation needs takes place.

In my book you can look at Pluto's element to see how you can transform yourself.

Pluto's Element How I Transform Myself And Others
Fire Through my creative self-expression
Earth Through my work and accomplishments
Air Through my ideas and communications
Water Through my emotions and feelings

My Pluto in Air must be through ideas/communication

Shining Ray

I thought of this topic because when I was writing the meaning of Aspects on another thread this part really stood out for me
It is usually the hard aspects with their discomfort that produces the need for change that activates the 'easy' aspects in the chart.
My 'easy' aspect in my Venus profile is the trine to my M.C. Now I have always had trouble when it comes to what I want to do as a career plus I do feel a duty to my relationship and child which is probably represented my Venus (relationship) Capricorn (duty) 5th house (children).

Here is my whole Venus Profile, I do worry about my Lady Venus. In the past she has attracted everything Pluto, so she has gone through a tough time.

Venus in Capricorn You view love and art, and values concerning them, very much in a traditional light. Unless something or someone is tried and true through the passage of time you are not likely to trust your sentiments, talents and possessions with them. This inflexible dependence that you have upon fidelity, constancy and work well done ostensibly makes for your being quite reliable as you give value for money or for time spent on you.

But your insistence upon trustworthiness can become a blind to your own emotional shortcomings, that is, a distrust based on a subjective fear rather than objective judgement. What can ensue from this is either you or your partner suddenly becoming unreliable, or your being without anyone at all, or severe limitations materially as a result of not giving more of yourself to the world, or marrying or being married for money or status rather than love. Track down the cause of any deep distrust, and then you and others will be as reliable as you think you and they ought to be.

Venus Sextile Moon You have an instinctive ability to satisfy these needs and senses. You have an attractive personality - at least, on one level of your being. You are also accommodating of others, and expect to be equally welcomed yourself.

Venus Sextile Mercury And all of your sense of love and beauty is expressed well verbally. What you say and what yo write is naturally lyrical. The quality of your voice is also pleasant. Love and beauty constantly occupy your mind, equally the lack of them perturbs your thinking. Truly you grace your everyday environment.

Venus oppose Jupiter You can take everything I have said about your love nature and multiply it by five! You expect more and give more than most other people. What you need to get wise to, is what is motivating you in all this. If you are over-indulging yourself or others because of some neurosis - like feeling unattractive or that someone is your whole life - then you are setting yourself up for a fall. But once you gain a more philosophical understanding of the vagaries of loving and relating, you will learn to keep something back in the knowledge that only you, or the god or law in which you believe, is worth that much attention.

Venus square Pluto At a very deep level your whole idea of what love is and what love is not, is having to go through a major process of transformation. Your love nature as described here, has taken on the task of bringing into light the most fearsome, ugly and taboo-ridden aspects of human nature - in yourself and others. This is challenging indeed, and it is therefore not surprising that your love life is cratered with crisis of no mean magnitude. Can you still love in the face of death; be it the death of a cherished ideal, a social norm, or love or a loved one?

Venus Trine Midheaven You employ the attributes of your Venus profile as described here in a professional capacity - or if you don't, you certainly should. Your strengths and weaknesses in this respect either advance or hold you back in your career. In any event, art, grace, beauty or a sense of harmony is central to your profession.

Venus in the 5th house Your feelings of love and beauty have no trouble finding expression for you have a natural sense that they should be expressed. So you possess the usual graces of a romantically and artistically inclined soul: affectionate, lively, entertaining, attractive to the opposite sex, etc. You also like to seek out such qualities inlife and others, so galleries, theatres, parties, etc exercise a magnetic pull. You experience the highs and lows of love and art, for this essentially what gives you such a vibrant sense of them. You should never let anything get in the way of expressing yourself creatively for your natural style is very real. If you have children it shows in them too.

Last edited:

Manic_Monday

My Pluto is very difficult:

Pluto in Scorpio, house 10
Pluto conjunct Moon
Pluto square Venus
Pluto sextile Saturn
Pluto sextile Neptune

I'll write more later. Pluto is such an interesting subject :D

Francesca

Yes, MM, your chart setup with Pluto does seem tough.

My Pluto is in Leo conjunct Saturn in my 12th house, sextile Mars in the 10th and Neptune in the 2nd. It is square Jupiter in Scorpio in the 3rd. As might be expected, my transformational needs are "hidden" from me, and I have been trying for months to figure it out.

BorX

In my chart, the Lord of Geniture is Pluto, so i'm a plutonian and many say I really act like one.

My Pluto profile ( It's also in retrograde motion ):

- Pluto in Scorpio 4th house
- Pluto Trines Chiron in Cancer 12th house
- Pluto Trines Mercury in Cancer 12th house
- Pluto Trines Sun in Cancer 12th house
- Pluto Squares Venus in Leo 1st house
- Pluto Squares Mars in Leo 1st house
- Pluto Sextiles Neptune in Capricorn 6th house
- Pluto Sextiles Saturn in Capricorn 6th house

Got Pluto?

Aparently, Pluto aspects allmost all my planets. If I activate Cusps aspects, Moon conjuncts Pluto.

All my life I have events according to Pluto, so in tranzits I better keep a close eye on it cause it always affected me.

Last edited:

Missa

Pluto in Scorpio in 3rd house.

Pluto sextile Ascendant
Pluto square Jupiter
Pluto sextile Neptune
Pluto sextile Venus
Pluto inconjunction Moon
Pluto conjunction South Node
Pluto opposition Lilith

And I'm still not sure how exactly does my Pluto work, I guess it comes naturally. There is definitely a twist to my communication, and I guess it partly explains my occult interests. I'm a destructive person, but also healing, so I guess I've got both sides of Pluto. The idea of re-birth and renewing appeals to me alot. Pluto in Scorpio is very strong, and especially the aspect it makes to Ascendant is pretty tight (orb -0°54')... I wonder how much it can affect the looks. ;)

Rubella

Pluto in Scorpio, first house.

Pluto opposition Sun ( Aries, 7th house )
Pluto Inconjunction Mars ( Gemini, 9th house )
Pluto Inconjunction Jupiter ( Aries, 7th house )
Pluto sextile Neptune ( Sagittarius, 3rd house )
Pluto semi-sextile Ascendant ( Libra )
Pluto trine Midheaven ( Cancer )
Pluto trine P. Fortune ( Cancer, 9th house )
Pluto opposition Vertex ( Taurus, 7th house )

It's also a part of two Yod's, in one of which he is the apex.

How many aspects does it take to make it a Plutonian map?

Dakota

Gosh, compared to a lot of folks who have posted their Pluto profiles, mine looks relatively pleasant (if there can be such a thing with Pluto involved :) )

Anyway, my Pluto profile is as follows:

Pluto in 1st House (Virgo) conjunct Ascendant
Also forming a stellium with Mars, Jupiter also in 1st House Virgo (all 3 conjunct ascendant)
Uranus is also in 1st House but is in the sign of Libra

The only aspects Pluto seems to be forming are square my Midheaven and a soft square to my Venus (within 8 degrees of a perfect square); Venus is on the cusp of the 3rd/4th in Sagittarius

Not really sure how to interpret in the way that Shining Ray is doing . . . does it mean I have to transform myself or maybe the way I present myself (ascendant)? Maybe be less Virgo-like? Not sure about that aspect to Venus, just know I've had bad relationships the past 7 years. Not sure how to apply it to the 4th house . . .

Dakota

BorX

Dakota said:
Not really sure how to interpret in the way that Shining Ray is doing . . . does it mean I have to transform myself or maybe the way I present myself (ascendant)? Maybe be less Virgo-like? Not sure about that aspect to Venus, just know I've had bad relationships the past 7 years. Not sure how to apply it to the 4th house . . .

Dakota

It's like this.

Pluto bieng in ASC means you need to deal with establishment of personal identity according to Virgo that means bieng very helpful and modest with the sorroundings and others. Also Pluto in ASC gives you events in life when you should be more humble and self-sacrafice, because it will transform you into a better personality. Jupiter and Mars bieng in there too gives you motivation and action to your beliefs, with Pluto in conjunction you should fight with your self, your weakness and sins and try to be more practical, more analytical, more optimistical, more forgiving and lots of patience in your daily life. Jupiter is the planet of religion and high spiritual, you should be always progressive in working towards your faith. Uranus is a good indicator of your astrology interes.

Perfect squares are dificult, but also more chance of supporting it. The more separation tolerance of the square the less we are aware of it's tension and delays our path that we follow in life according the where it's aspected in our chart.

So we can say your Venus weak square Pluto in mutable signs shows that in your past life you were a bit unstable in your emotions and relationships. You were seeking adventure and freedom and when you got bored with your relationship partners, you dumped them and ignored them making them very unhappy and sad.
This life you need to change your perspective seeing it in a more ample way and judge with wise and patience according to your decisions( The Uranus ).
Thats why you are having relationship problems, as punishment because you did to others the same in past lives. Talking about Pluto these events in your life proved to be very dificult but extremely evolutionary in a positive way fullfilling your self transformation.

For more info about karma's... this link ---> http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2036

I hope my answer helped you...

Arian Maverick

I've got an eighth house Pluto in Scorpio, which like Rubella's, is "a part of two Yod's, in one of which he is the apex." Here are the aspects:

Sun inconjunct Pluto (1 degree orb)
Mercury inconjunct Pluto (2 degree orb)
Venus inconjunct Pluto (1 degree orb)
Mars inconjunct Pluto (-1 degree orb)
Saturn sextile Pluto (-1 degree orb)
Neptune sextile Pluto (-2 degree orb)

I believe I may have some minor Plutonian aspects to my Ascendant and Midheaven, as well...

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
Hi Dakota,

In the birth chart your pluto sign shows how you undergo transformation and renewal. Thus, your capacity to transform and renew your self will express itself through your need to analyze, discriminate, and function efficiently. (Virgo)

When you are using these qualities Skillfully you tend to be practical efficient, disciplined and helpful.

However when you are using these sign qualities unskillfully you may be obsessive, compulsive maybe a bit of a workaholic.

Your Pluto is in Earth so you can transform yourself and others through your work and accomplishments.

Your Pluto in the 1st house, the areas of your life in which you experience the greatest change and transformation are: your self expression, physical appearance and individuality.

P.S With the way I interpreted mine I know it doesn't make a lot of sense. :eek:

Shining Ray

I have just looked in my book for the meaning of the cardinal square which involves my Pluto and Venus in the signs of Libra and Capricorn. I was unsure on how to interpret it, this is what it means in my book.
More often than not the individual is challenged in life as to their ability to give their time and attention to both the demands of their relationships and to the demands of their career.

I understand this square a whole lot better in my chart now. Even though the answer was staring me right in the face. I better go study some more Astrology. :rolleyes:

Shining Ray

Manic_Monday

Manic_Monday said:
My Pluto is very difficult:

Pluto in Scorpio, house 10
Pluto conjunct Moon
Pluto square Venus
Pluto sextile Saturn
Pluto sextile Neptune

I'll write more later. Pluto is such an interesting subject :D

My Pluto is in house 10. I'll have to learn to accept authority. I'll have to learn about power, and how to handle it. I need to be in charge, to be needed. I can't stand other people telling me what to do. I need to find out my own way. Lots of interpretions say I will be a revolutionist. I don't know. Maybe I will be some day :) I'm still in the process of figuring out what I want in life, what my career and study will be. I'm tending towards psychology now. Maybe I will be a psychologist with very revolutionary ideas :D I have strange ideas, at least. I also have Uranus in H1. I'm just a strange person I guess :D
I used to be way to secretive. I used to shut up (literally) if someone asked me about my favorite music. Now I don't hestitate to tell them Red Hot Chili Peppers are the best ;) (Come on, aren't they? By the way *little joke, hehe*, is it possible to tell a person's taste in music from a chart?) I think this is something that goes with Pluto in 10 as well: having difficulties to express your opinions. Being to secretive about them, being afraid to be laughed at, being afraid not to be taken seriously. I have this fear. Are there more people here with Pluto in 10 who share my fears? I also fear responsibility. A fault while I'm in charge, imagine :eek: I'm scared something really bad happens and that it's my fault.

Pluto conjunct Moon. I'm always being too much of a mother. I'm too protective and always tell everyone what to do and how to do. Friends often call my mummy. :wink: I often hear Pluto conjunct Moon has to do with a problem with the mother. I have no real problems with my mother. Okay, she pushes me too much, wants me to be perfect. She always wanted me to look more like her (I used to be shy, she's very outgoing), now she wants me to look less like her :D My father's a Cancer, so the Moon could symbolise him. I don't have real arguments with my father. But eh, there is one thing we can't discuss. Astrology and religion. My father thinks it's all rubbish. He doesn't believe in anything. He thinks that I'll grow over it. :rolleyes: But well, I can't blame him, he's a scientist :p. I don't discuss religion or astrology with him anymore...
I know exactly how others have to solve their problems, but I can't solve my own. I need to be the best. I'm too obsessed with everything. I worry too much. I simply cannot 'let it be'. I remember everything. You bet I will remember if someone hurt me. I can't cry with someone else around. I can't show my feelings. This is a theme in my chart. Virgo Sun, Scorpio Moon, Pluto's aspects, Saturn in H1, Sag rising (always pretending to be happy)...

Pluto square Venus. I have intense emotions, and it's hard for me to control myself :eek: . I must admit I often catch myself manipulating other. I know I have to say just that to make that person change his mind. I need someone who loves me, I need arms around me, but I'm too afraid to let people come close to me. Not only emotionally, but also physically. Venus is in H8, that makes things worse :( I can be very demanding, yes. I'm easily hurt, but I simply can't show it. I get the feeling I have to show I'm a strong person. I always pretend to be strong, pretend not to care. But I do care. I overreact a lot, but afterwards I always think: 'Ah well, maybe I shouldn't have reacted that way.' And I walk around with a negative feeling for the next couple of days.

Venus square Pluto At a very deep level your whole idea of what love is and what love is not, is having to go through a major process of transformation. Your love nature as described here, has taken on the task of bringing into light the most fearsome, ugly and taboo-ridden aspects of human nature - in yourself and others. This is challenging indeed, and it is therefore not surprising that your love life is cratered with crisis of no mean magnitude. Can you still love in the face of death; be it the death of a cherished ideal, a social norm, or love or a loved one?
Shining Ray wrote this. I don't have that much experience with love - hey, I'm just a sixteen year old! I've got plenty of time left. I don't know wether I would be able to love in the face of death. I don't know. I don't know if I'm that strong.
I think everyone has to learn what love is and what love is not through experience, through transformation. I think there are some things everyone has to learn to deal with. No matter what aspects you have in your chart... Everyone of us has to learn to be independent. We all have to learn to let go. We all have to learn to love, yes. For some people, it's easier to do so.

Pluto sextile Saturn. This aspect lasted long. Not so long as the Pluto - Neptune sextile lasted (or is that still lasting?), but however.
'You can act as a 'magician' transmitting occult energies and influence through established structures.'
This is what the astrologyweekly site says about this aspect. I feel like a magician. I'm drawn to the occult. I'm obsessed with the occult. I've been a wiccan for some time, but it wasn't my thing. I couldn't accept an authority above, I couldn't accept the existence of a Goddess/God. (Hey, there is Pluto again ;)) Picture the situation. I'm doing a Tarot spread. (I love Tarot. I'm still not good at doing readings for myself, I can't interprete objectively. But I love doing readings for others.) Someone else is watching, fascinating by what I'm doing and saying. I love that. I feel like a real magician when people are fascinated by what I'm doing.

lilllybelle

Well now I chewed over this post for a day or so. I want to talk mostly about pluto in the 2nd in libra, because that is where my pluto is located. I think pluto in the 2nd can be one of the hardest placements for the native to observe pluto's effect in their own life. Pluto in the 2nd has to do with a person who has a rigid belief system about how life should be. These people have strong ideas on how life should be. They see things in black and white with very few shades of grey. If you were to ask a pluto in the 2nd about this they would deny it and say they are very open minded. It is hard for them to see how they are stubborn and have a limited view on life that is constricted by their values. They are quite content to have this limited view on the world and its workings until something happens to give them a broader, and to them a confusing and scary, glimpse of what the rest of the world is like outside of their bubble.
I'll give you an example of what I am talking about from my own life. I was raised in a conservative family in a conservative part of America. My family taught me to not have sex until marriage. Well I liberalised that to being only to have sex with someone I love and have strong feelings for. This keeps my life simple, and I like it that way. Now on occasion I'll bump into a **** star. No, I'm not joking. Then I'll have my whole rigid value system challenged. I'll wonder if they have more freedom in their life. Generally I'll make an exit from this person before the thoughts get to deep. With it being the 2nd house sex is going to be a vehicle of trasfomation for these people because of the pull of the polar opposite 8th house. Plus the 2nd house has a lot to do with sex as means to biologically survive. With libra being on the 2nd I will often find transformation through relationships. On occasion when I'm going through a pluto transit I will bump into a person who will keep their value system to themselves long enough for me to fall in love with them. Then I will discover that this person engages in all kinds of sexual behavior that I don't approve of. Then I will wonder if my version of relationships is just a fantasy (pisces on the 7th) and if I live in a rigid prison. Sometimes the thoughts that go against my sytem will arise from me. During a phase when I had a lot of pluto activity in my life, I started having fantasies about beating nude men to the point that they vomited on themselves and then charging them money for it, but then my rigid value system said "No, a good girl wouldn't do that." So I never beat any men for money. I also think it is important for pluto in the 2nd to not treat sex as a form of matrubating with someone elses genitals. 2nd housers have to learn to put the lovemaking and spiritul union into sex. 2nd housers also have a tendecy to create crises in their life because they are trying to prove they can survive. They will create one crisis bigger than the last untill they hit a crisis so huge(homeless with no job, no money, no food, living in a city where they don't know anyone) that they are forced to sit down and ask what the hell is going on, because they are backed up into a corner and have no where to run. And you know what answer they usually arrive at in beginning stages of their spiritual growth? Money. They will say why if I could just learn to handle my money better and make more money I could really get my stuff together. I would become a more grounded well balanced person. Then off they run in the pursuit of money, and money becomes their god. Eventually they balance out. The truth is I do think it is part of the path for 2HP people to learn the apppropritae and spiritual value of money they just get a little obcessive about money during certain parts of their journey. 2HP in libra also don't come into this world having a full awarness of the value of a relatioship. They will be in love with someone, and get mad at them, and just off and divorce them. No kidding, I'm a walking example of that one. Then when the person is gone, they will realise how much the other person meant ot them. The good news is after the loose someone they really love because they didn't value them enough, they start to see relationships as precious commodities. Also 2HP can really get screwed over when they share their resorces with other people. A joint checking account can be a disaster for them. They often have their inheritances stold from them by family members and what not. They also have to be careful to not go into the 8th house and become careless and direspectful of other peoples' money. I think eventually 2nd house pluto/librans learn a succesful way to merge but yet keep thier finances seperate with other people. Well I'm tuckered out now. L.

franklin taylor

Hi Lillybelle,
I have rather few aspects influencing my 7th house Pluto in Virgo. They are by in large sextiles.
All interpretations by Robert Pelletier
Mars Sextile Pluto
With Mars sextile to Pluto you are eager to know the truth, motivated by the realization that truth is more powerful than fiction. You know how to dramatize yourself to establish your position both to large groups and to individuals. In your personal contacts, you usually establish your position clearly so that no one has to guess about your intentions. In return you expect openness both from associates and from competitors. You have strong physical desires, though you will not accept a merely physical relationship. It may be necessary for you to yield occasionally to other people's opinions, for they are as valid as yours. It is especially important that you do more than merely talk about your objectives. You must become actively engaged in pursuing them.

Jupiter Sextile Pluto
The sextile from Jupiter to Pluto enables you to perceive truths that are hidden by appearances. Because of your high ethical standards, you align yourself with enterprises that act to improve social conditions in your environment. Law and the administration of law are particularly suited to your basic character and integrity. You can be a champion to those who are unable to defend themselves or whose values need support. Literally dozens of occupations could give you much fulfillment. You enjoy giving your talents, because you respond to your fellow man with a sense of spiritual responsibility. Your partner must share your enthusiasm for social responsibility, for serving whenever and wherever you are needed. Your optimism generates in others a desire to share your excitement as you philosophically reach for the stars. Your religious attitude requires you to actively participate in stimulating others to accept a spiritual obligation to mankind.
I also have Uranus in close conjunction with Pulto there.
Then there is that generational sextile between Neptune and Pluto.

Neptune Sextile Pluto
Your generation is under the influence of a sextile between Neptune in Scorpio and Pluto in Virgo. You were born during a time of important changes in human priorities. Sex was an enticing area of exploration, and virginity became so unfamiliar that you would have to read about it in history books or look it up in a dictionary. You have learned to resent the fact that organized religions could dictate people's beliefs or that marriage was ever necessary if two people loved each other. You are among those who feel that the world is becoming too materialistic, that society lacks any feeling for the individual and his personal dreams. You feel the need to serve society. You deplore the quality of life that is available, for you consider life very precious.

Pluto in the Seventh House 7th hs

At the time of your birth, Pluto, was in your seventh house. In regard to your relation to the environment we can say that you are going to show a tendency to go to extremes. In expressing, speaking, dealing with associates or prospects, you will have an inclination to project many subconscious ideas - some of them negative. This is a favorable trait. The general meaning of this projection of your being on the environment is that of an automatic tendency on your part to eliminate undesirable things both of a psychological and of a material nature. A verging on extremism is noted, and you will easily create very powerful and Machiavellian enemies. In many instances, this enmity created by Pluto is beyond your control. You should be very careful in your dealings with associates as disagreements may turn them into your opponents.

Like someone's slogan on here (I can't remember whom's right off the bat, not to be rude, but its very applicable to astrology LOL) I take what works and trash the rest. But much of it I can actually see in my life. As far as Pluto in the seventh house, To my knowledge, I have no MOB contracts out on me that I know of, LOL, but in relationships I expect people to be as open with me as I am with them.
Take Care.
Franklin

Hi Lillybelle,

What you have written on the money situation of Pluto in the 2nd was very true for me. My last partner I was with sort of screwed me over where money was concerned. It was just before Christmas a few years ago, I got a loan out for us on my credit card because we didn't have money at the time and I wanted to try and make the best of Christmas. Mostly to pretend everything was fine in our ruined relationship :rolleyes: . The loan I got I split between the two of us so he could spend his half on what he wanted and I had the other half. After Christmas when the realities of life come back and the bills come through the letterbox, the relationship went from bad to worse. He had become more abusive than he was before, but I had this whole loan money to pay back. I had my mum telling me to stay with him until he payed his half of loan, but for me this wasn't an option the more I stayed with him the more violent he would become.

I ended the relationship, but he would try to break into the house and smashed my door in to get at me. I asked him to give me the money for half of the loan as I wouldn't be able to pay it back by myself, he then tried to manipulate me and said he would only pay it back if I got back together with him. Well I would have rather have begged on the streets than have stayed with him. I was very poor financially for a year because I didn't have a job. When I did get a job I earned more because I got paid bonuses because of the speed I could work at, so I had more money in my wages than most of the men I worked with. But I was a bit resentful because most the money I earned had to pay this loan back.

I met my current partner and fell pregnant quickly, I could no longer stay in my job. But what made this worse is my partner lost his job. So I had to get another loan out to support us and pay for the baby. My partner wouldn't receive any benefit/welfare money sometimes. I had to cover all the costs, he would have to ask me for money all the time which he hated, but I controlled the finances. Astrology wise you can probably see all this with my Pluto in Libra 2nd square my Venus in Capricorn. My Venus opposes my Jupiter in my chart which doesn't help as I can overspend when I should use the money for household bills.

Finances have made a major turnaround now my boyfriend has a good job he has been promoted, and he is on a course where within the next five years he could earn really big money. You could say he has the financial power. I make sure he pays his way at home and looks after the baby, I leave him to spend the rest of the money as he chooses.

What worries me about my chart is how materialistic am I Venus in Capricorn can marry for status and money but not for love. Venus square Pluto controlling relationship/controlling finances Pluto in 2nd obsessive with money. Venus oppose Jupiter overspending.

When I was a little girl I would sit in the mirror and brush my hair into different styles and pose as a lot of girls do. I would say when I grow up I am going to marry a man who has money. I am not sure if all little girls do this. I have in the past used my feminine (Venus) Power (Pluto) to get what I want.

It is strange how this aspect was working in me even as a child, and now that my partner is becoming more successful. How would I know this would happen, I have always had the feeling that I would be in a relationship with someone who had money. I also know that the issue of control may come up. But because I am so aware of it I hope my relationship does not go down the destructive path of the Venus square Pluto, and my love relationship will be transformed.

Shining Ray

Last edited: