Transiting Saturn in Leo conjunct North Node in Leo in 12th

Katrina

Can someone please tell me what transiting Saturn in Leo at 0 degress transiting North Node in Leo at 0 degrees in 12 th house means. Also transiting venus 0 degrees in Virgo conjunct north node 0 deg. in Leo in 12th. Also transiting Mercury 20 degrees in Leo transiting Mars 20 deg in Leo in 12th.
Thank you. :? :? :?

Elianah

Could you post the birth data or chart(s) so one can see where in the 12th these aspects are, please?

Right now I am assuming that transiting Saturn is conjuncting a natal North Node, transiting Venus is conjuncting a natal NN, and transiting Mercury is conjunct a natal Mars.

Transiting Saturn conjunct natal NN in 12th house Leo:
Saturn is trying to assist in bringing structure to how the person creatively relates to the collective unconscious, that is the unspoken mythologies that either a particular culture or humankind in total resonates to. The Lunar North Node speaks of how one moves that resonance emotionally into the future that is for the highest and greatest good of all.

Whereas NN Leo is about creatively applying a new structure to the collective unconscious so it can be made conscious, NN Virgo would be how to put that new structure into service for the greatest and highest good of all.

Transiting Mercury Rx conjunct natal Mars in Leo 12th:
This may be about rethinking and reconnecting the mental processes of the conscious with the unconscious that allows the natural energy of the unconscious to be processed and used by the conscious mind. It is an active relearning of the contents of the collective unconscious and how they affect the day to day actions the person might take.

Hope this helps. Take what is useful to you and jettison the rest.

Katrina

Hi Elianah and thank you for response. The birth data is female,
Nov. 27, 1962 at 11.18 pm. New Westminster, B.C. Canada.

This person feels she is going through a major shift and perphaps it is in career. In relationships she feels that the male relationships recently have been allowing her to reflect in a more spiritual way. She has been very career and goal oriented while also having many relationships.
This seems to be a pivotal time in her life?

Katrina

Elianah

Okay, here we go:

She is entering her Saturn opposition, first with the opposition of transiting Saturn to her SN and later this summer to directly her natal Saturn. Transiting Saturn in the 12th, currently conjunct her NN, is making her look at how she has structured the idea of consciousness/unconsciousness in her life and how she creatively retrieves information and lessons from all forms of consciousness: individual consciousness, collective consciousness, individual unconsciousness and collective unconsciousness. Transiting Saturn energy is working with the NN to build and refine consciousness structures which will serve her into the future and the energy wants to go into self- and collective-empowerment rather than power that might serve only the self or a limited few (the Scorpio 6th and Leo 12th axis).

This does not mean that she is not to provide service, which is a hallmark of the 6th house. It is how does she provide service without turning it into a power trip of self-glorification. The key is having a structure of creatively empowering all that supports everyone's evolution.

The conjunction of transiting Venus with natal Mars in 12th Leo is going to fire up playful ways of connecting self-worth and self-value in a balanced way to all forms of consciousness. It may also bring in men who may be trying to do this for themselves. It might turn into a love relationship or a very deep, nurturing friendship, depending on the person.

Hope this makes some sense and it is useful for you.

Katrina

Hi Elianah,

Thank you so much for giving this resume for this person's transits. This really helps to clarify where she is feeling the major shift going on.

Elianah

Hi Katrina,

Glad it is helpful. I would like to make a correction, however.

In my last post I said something about a transiting Venus-Natal Mars conjunction. Jettison that. I think my Mars return was playing havoc with my focus on Mars. :? :shock:

She does have Venus transiting her 1st house stellium of ASC-Uranus–Ceres-Pluto-Vesta-Juno. This is a very potent house on its own, without any transits or progressions. All of these planets and asteroids are working as one integrated energy in for her. Now add in the planet of balanced self-worth and reliance, interdependent- (not co-dependent) worth and reliance to the picture, and I can understand why she is going through a major shift. She is balancing out for herself what worth and reliance is for her, specifically for her and not based on what others or society says her self- and interdependent-worth and reliance should be.

This is not only thing that is affecting why she is "feeling" that this is in the public (i.e. Saturn) sphere. If you look at her secondary (2SP) and solar arc (SA) progressions, you will see what the Moon is doing. Starting with her secondary progressed Moon, it currently is in her Cancer 11th house. 2PR Moon is in its sign, which means that she may be looking for nurturing and support from people who have similar interests to her (11th house). Her 2PR Moon is needing to feel appreciated in public settings where she present her ideas and feel welcomed, which is echoed through her SA North Node in the 1st house.

Now her SA Moon is moving towards its conjunction with her natal Saturn. It would not be in close enough orb normally for her to be feeling it (it is at 1° Aquarius, her natal Saturn is at 7° Aquarius—I've rounded up to the next degree from the minutes) except for the fact that it is in almost direct opposition to transiting Saturn at 2° Leo. Transiting Saturn is in orb with natal Saturn, so it is bringing that SA Moon energy into contact with natal Saturn. She may feel that she is wrestling with what her public identity should be for her and not how the public is wanting to identify it for her. She may feel the need to break (remember that Saturn co-rules Aquarius with Uranus) and rebel from public definitions of who she should be.

The other transit she is going through is her Uranus opposition. Since transiting Uranus is in Rx motion, it is making its final approach to direct opposition with itself. However, it will not make it as far back to make a direct opposition, but it will be withing 1° of doing so in November. This opposition energy may be making her look long and hard in new and novel ways of what it means to be herself in a truly unique and individual way and how to bring that person into a relationship in a balanced way.

Her transiting Uranus is also conjuncting her natal Jupiter-Chiron conjunction (which is also opposed to her natal Uranus stellium). Transiting Uranus may be making her reexamine old relationship wounds (and not just of the romantic kind) and find unique and unexpected ways of healing them so she can move on. Jupiter can help by bringing in higher evolutionary energy to heal the wound and then use the energy to teach how to heal other relationship wounds in the future.

As I noted, these relationship wounds are more than of the romantic nature because Pisces is in the 7th house. It is how she relates to others through all types of consciousness. She has been wounded before and has had those wounds expanded about what consciousness is. I wouldn't be surprised if at some time in her life she has had people that she was in close relationship with call her a space cadet and an air head (Pisces in an Air house). They couldn't get a grasp on her because she didn't play the normal relationship roles. She went beyond and above the roles and others just could not get that. So they may have categorized her into roles that may have made them feel safe rather than learning how to move beyond society's limited ideas of relationship.

I know this is more than what you asked. :oops: :oops: I give it to you in hope that it may help her understand at a deeper level what is happening.

And, as always, keep what makes sense and jettison the rest. :D

Katrina

Hi Elianah, Not too much information - it is great and yes had picked up on the venus in lst house. You are right on in observing that she doesn't play the normal relationship roles and Uranus conj. Jupiter and Chiron is bringing her a higher evolutionary energy which she is absorbing through encounters with others and is opening up to the synchronicity of events in her life - all very exciting.
Again thank you.