Financial insecurity...

mojito

Hello everyone! :)

New in astrology, but very interested in learning...I haven't studied a lot until now, trying though...:D

My question might be common and probably silly, I believe almost anyone has wondered about it, but maybe I have a natural tendency to these kind of financial insecurities, according to my chart...

I was studying my natal chart and this is how my question came onto surface and thought of drawing an event chart about it..

In my natal, I have Sun, Moon, Mercury (all in Capricorn) in conjunction, in the 2nd H, and they all square Pluto (Libra) in the 10th, where Pluto conjuncts Saturn (Scorpio), also in 10th...More, there is a square to Saturn from my Aquarian Venus, also in the 2nd H, plus a square from my Mercury to Saturn...

As a newbie with a little knowledge, I see these squares between my 2nd and 10th, as great effort needed from my side in order to achieve my professional and "material" goals...

I am still a student, not working yet, and the first thing that came to my mind was..."Maybe my only chance for a good leaving is to win the lottery!!!" :p:p And then I thought to draw this chart, based on my financial insecurity about my future...

So, my question concerns the chances for me of becoming a wealthy person one day? And if so, which do you think will be the source for the money?

I would like to try for an interpretation of the event chart, but please please, give me your insights!! :rolleyes: I am no good in that!! :eek:

My ruler is Mercury, which is placed in my 1st H and in Gemini....Which I think that is a good and strong placement for Mercury!
Now...I believe that I should check the 2nd H for the quesited, as "the querent's pocket"....Is that right?
If so, then the quesited is ruled by the Libra Moon, which is placed in the 5th H...Ruler of the 5th is Mercury again....I can see Moon trines Mercury, a good aspect, but I don't know about the placement of the Moon in Libra and in the 5th...

I' ve read that this House is associated with life' s pleasures, but also gambling etc...So, what could this mean? I don't gamble and don't like it in general...Maybe, this is just positive and means that I will make some money in order to taste the pleasures of life??? :p:p Or, is it just revealing the fact that my father (5th also father's wealth I think...) is still "paying" for me??? :( Correct me, please!!!

What about the source of the money? If I check the 11th (lottery, pennies from heaven), I see bad aspect between Mercury and Jupiter in fall (ruler of 11th) and also Mercury squares Uranus (placed in the 11th)...Same for Moon squares Jupiter...So, I guess no luck for the lottery!! :D Also, if I check for some kind of inheritance or potential partner's money (8th ?), no again, as Saturn (ruler of the 8th) isn't aspecting neither Mercury nor Moon, and Jupiter (placed in the 8th) badly aspecting....

But, the are good aspects with MC, both Mercury and Moon trine MC...Plus, Mercury trines Neptune (placed in the 10th). So, these could probably mean that I will make a good profit throughout my profession???

I hope I am not only blah blah blah here and tired you with my "interpretation"...
I would really appreciate any insights and comments! :)

Thank you in advance for your time!

Attachments

• Money_ch.jpg
    Money_ch.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 32
  • money_asp.jpg
    money_asp.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

hermetic

So, my question concerns the chances for me of becoming a wealthy person one day? And if so, which do you think will be the source for the money?

regarding a source, I can't say, don't know this much, still learning, but if you do have sun moon Merc all in 2nd, it definitely shows potential for having money one day, maybe later in life since it's Capricorn, and Saturn aspects you mention. And thru hard work, great efforts as you say, not gambling ;)

solely this fact you feel insecure and wondering about your financial future, while still being a student, shows a great preocupation. It says to me you will work hard and do whatever it takes to acquire money you need to feel secure.
I'd say, money's not the problem. Beware of the emotional stuff. Moon in Cap is not easy. Venus square Saturn likewise.

as for an event, sorry, don't know much about interpreting those. Hope I helped some

mojito

Hello hermetic and thank you for your comment! Anything related is totally welcome...:)

I know this Cap Moon and Venus square Saturn are and I think will always be a big problem for me and my relationships...So much need for trust and most of the times I give the wrong impression of my feelings, especially with my Sag rising...In the past, I used to have the feeling that I am always there for others, but others are not here for me...:p Thankfully, I see things differently now and I know that sometimes it is better to tell or at least show others that you need them!!! ;) I 'm working on that, good thing is that I may be moody sometimes and get some things really personal, but don't get easily depressed...:)

Thank you very much again for your insight hermetic, it is a relief (tooo many squares!!! ;) )...

The reason though why I am worried about money, apart from these squares to the 10th, is that when I do have some money, I cannot use them wisely, and even though I am trying not to, I finally spend them on things that are mainly connected to having fun and could have been avoided...:(

Any other comments really welcome! :)

Last edited:

mojito

Well, I' ve just noticed that when Moon will perfectly trine Mercury, it will be in Via Combusta! :(

What could this mean in such a question?
Any comments please?

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi Mojito,

Could you please indicate the date/time/place where you drew this chart? I use a different format on Astrodienst and find it impossible to read the chart in the style you've picked.:D It's my poor calcified brain, or something.

Thanks!
AG:)

Edit: although, having said that, this is fairly easy. The answer is 'yes'. The Moon, ruler of your wealth, applies to trine Mercury, your ruler. The Moon is in the 5th house: the 5th house rules things of pleasure and entertainment, so, things like theatre, film, music, sports, restaurants, interior or fashion design: especially so since the Moon in in beauty-loving Libra. The 5th does sometimes rule 'speculation', so gambling and the like (done for 'fun'): you might win big at the races or something! It does also signify your father's wealth, as you've said. So you might inherit.

It doesn't matter that the Moon will be in Via Combusta. Via Combusta is more often used in relationship questions; it's not 'negative', per se; it just means that there is an element of stress or instability about the matter at hand.

The thing about it is: if you want to be wealthy, you have to do the work yourself, unless you are Paris Hilton, and can squander millions on basically being a fairly useless human being. The rest of us have to *make our own opportunities*. The Moon in this house indicates places where you can make those opportunities happen; but this is not a pennies from heaven chart. You're going to have to do the footwork.

A good analysis of your natal chart can also show indications of wealth. There's a very good article on Skyscript about this.

Cheers,
AG:)

Last edited:

fensi88

Yes, you are Me and your wealth is Moon.
There is applaying aspects between Moon and Me, that means you have no problem to earn money. But because Moon and Me are not in mutual reception that money will not be "big money", i.e. you will not be extra rich.
Moon is in 5 house and Me is ruler of 5 house, your source of money is definately through out some creative intelectual or speach work (maybe writing books), or some work with children (teacher for example).

Culpeper

Premium Member
Assuming this horary does not contradict your natal chart, I would say that you will be reasonably well off in life. With horary always concentrate on the significators; use Occam's Razor and keep it simple.

Your significator is Mercury which is essentially dignified and in the first house where it is in its joy and very strong. The Moon is significator of the second house; it is in the fifth house and in the domicile of Venus; from this placement it will certainly provide substantial benefit.

The Moon is applying by trine aspect to Mercury which is the connection you want to see here. The Moon rules silver an indicator of moderate wealth. As you point out, the Moon will be in Burning Way when the aspect is exact: Just be careful to hold on to your money lest it slip through your fingers.

mojito

Thank you all so much for your answers! :)

Hope this "message" is also written in my natal ;)
What makes me wonder, is my relationship with 5th H matters, as my profession is not related...And no other skills, such as writing etc...Maybe, I'll find out someday...:)

Thank you again, you' ve been really helpful and encouraging!