The North Node In Pisces/South In Virgo Club

Lapis

I threatened to do this on another thread, so here we go. I feel the North and South Node is extremely important in our charts for many different reasons no matter what signs they're in. But, in this case, with many of us here with our North Nodes in Pisces (space cadets) and our South Nodes in Virgo (professional anal retentives) I think we should discuss this a bit more.

I mean how do you focus and remain in Pisces? My North Node is 2 degrees off my ASC in the 1st house, so this is a real on-going issue for me. As it is I float around in the Cosmic Soup well anyway as should be obvious by now! :wink: But what do we do with that focus directed into Pisces through our North Nodes? What does this mean to you? What about that South Node making sure everybodies got a beverage and is comfortable while we tidy up the place? :roll:

I'm only going on and on about this placement because it is Pisces and we're supposed to be consciously directing our focus in that direction instead of tidying up stuff over and over again. How do you view or feel or intuit what you're supposed to be doing with mastering North Node in Pisces?

happyraccoon

Lapis said:
How do you view or feel or intuit what you're supposed to be doing with mastering North Node in Pisces?

My husband has his ascendant at 29 Pisces. This is my descendant exactly. He trips every Virgo bad habit in me every day. I mean, he is messier than messy. And I could devote my whole life to cleaning up after him. And still be angry. Or, I could try my hardest to look away from the clutter and see the LOVE instead. He is ok with scatter and confusion because he is, on a core level, ok with god. He has no driving anxieties about whether god is mad at him, or disappointed about his flaws.

His main beef with me is that everything could be just fine and I would still find something flawed or something to worry about. He wants me to be able to calm down and just enjoy the peace all around me. To do this, I have to set aside my imaginings of problems. I have to be willing to just be.

What helps a lot is crying. Nothing makes me cry like confessing my sins to god. When I do that, and I truly accept that god has totally forgiving me and is smiling at me (smiling inside me) and everything gets to start over, then I am fresh again. But I have to procede with all of my mistakes for the day and just be ok with them instead of thinking about them. If I do think about them, then I do the tong lien practice.

What's that?
Breathe in suffering. Yes, breathe in whatever doubts or worries or anxieties there are around you or inside you or anywhere in the world, real or not real. If it doesn't feel good and it bugs you, breathe it into your body.

Breathe out utter compassion and acceptance. This is a peaceful, confident feeling. It's like the whole world believes in you and knows you are made of pure love and can transmute any level of suffering into joy.

If, when you breathe out, suffering comes out instead of joy, breathe in that suffering that came out by "mistake."

Then breathe out peace, love, joy, confidence, compassion. Same thing again, if there was sadness or doubt, breathe that yucky residue deep into your body.

Then breathe out peace, love, joy. repeat until you can truly feel the exhalations coming out peaceful, loving, joyful, magic, cosmic, holy, god glowy.

It's a difficult practice, but it has taught me more than anything else (except my Pisces Rising husband) about how I have the capacity to transmute anything that hurts into bliss, not by doing anything. But just being.

It has taught me to accept flaws and not be so threatened of them.

It has brought god down into my ribcage. That's where god lives. Inside me.

Arian Maverick

My husband has his ascendant at 29 Pisces. This is my descendant exactly.

Wow, that is amazing! You two must be twin flames...*sighs dreamily*

His main beef with me is that everything could be just fine and I would still find something flawed or something to worry about. He wants me to be able to calm down and just enjoy the peace all around me. To do this, I have to set aside my imaginings of problems. I have to be willing to just be.

People have said the exact same thing about me, and I have come to believe it to be true...however, I'm a lot more relaxed about clutter in my room, to the chagrin of my parents :wink:

It's interesting how situations and tendencies manifest in our lives...I look forward to continuing this discussion in the morning, perhaps when I'm not falling asleep by my keyboard :roll:

Aquarian Maverick

Light

Lapis

You ARE activating your piscean N Node! :D Look back at your posts, you are compassionate, spiritual and sensitive.

You are teaching us the spiritual side, preparing us. My trusty list for the nnode list unsure, unprepared, stretching yourself with the support of others into full potential. You are already doing this. Ok, you've documented, sorted and arranged your experiences (Virgo SN in 7), Once youre happy with that, then..... You are the gateway, The mystic, the healer. You are recieving psycih impressions from the world. You are reciving psycic messages, and you ARE being supported (whether you relaise it or not). :) The fact that you're unsure about using your nn suggests you are using it, too.

Here endeth this kick up the bum. :wink:
Hope it wasn't too hard!

Take care

hel

Lapis

hel,

That was wonderful and very much appreciated. Big hugs for that really!

For me what happyraccoon said put this Pisces/Virgo Node issue into perfect perspective.

"I have to be willing to just be...."

There it is in all its perfect simplicity! We each must learn how to be content with just being. Very Zen. There are moments where I've reached this state and it can almost hurt physically because it's SO wonderful there!!! No, no, I've got that mixed up with the Heart Chakra ripping open and pouring out all over the place! No the 'just being' is a really natural state and feeling. It makes so much more sense but from another higher level than here, but this is changing fast it seems. I guess we've all bought into that sick thing about how we must constantly be 'doing' and never remember to 'just be'!

Thanks for the great posts, great insights about this everyone.

happyraccoon

Lapis said:
it's SO wonderful there!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

happyraccoon

milkywaygirl said:
my north node is in virgo. how do i tap into that?

Purify yourself chronically. Lots of washing. Think very hard about everything that goes into your body. Is it clean? Is it healthy? Is it pure?

Organize your life so that everything is picked up and put away all the time.

No clutter.

Work hard.

Serve others by helping them do what they can't do for themselves.

Analyze everything as if it were all a puzzle you could solve more accurately than anyone else could.

That's all just general stuff. Some of it you may already be doing quite a bit of. Most of us Virgo South Noders have lived this way for too, too long. Now we have to watch ourselves from being critical of people who don't live that way!

Where is Virgo in your chart? Where's Mercury? And what aspects does it have?

How about Pisces? And Neptune?

Arian Maverick

Milkywaygirl, can you post your natal information here instead? I can never seem to access outside links to natal charts :?

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Ok then, here's the picture of your natal chart...everyone should be able to view it now :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. This chart looks eerily familiar...have I posted this already? :?

EDIT: I finally know why I thought I had seen this before...take a look at Sitara's chart! You both have VERY similiar-looking kite-like structures, just facing in different directions...wow!

Arian Maverick

yah but as wilsontc pointed out in another thread, astrodienst's orb allowances are generous and so i dont actually have a kite in my chart according to him. i plugged my info into another chart generator and the t square (saturn opp moon squaring neptune) was gone also.

Gotcha :wink:

i'm a novice so i dont really know at this point what is really accurate.. still have a lot to learn still!

Don't worry, my interpretative skills in astrology are very weak...hopefully, we can learn together! :D

Aquarian Maverick

Draco

Hi all,

Raccoon,

Again, and again.

:lol: LMAO. This really tickled me and I laughed like mad, however, I think that Lapis might have thought you were taking the ****. :?

I was also amused at:

milkywaygirl wrote:
my north node is in virgo. how do i tap into that?

Purify yourself chronically. Lots of washing.

This gave me a giggle as well. Perhaps its just my British humour. :p

I haven't quite worked out whether you're being sarcastic or serious sometimes, but it's always good to laugh in any case, it just comes across as very witty.

Milkywaygirl,

According to the Ptolemaic orbs of traditional astrology you wouldn't have a T-square or a kite. As Tim says orbs are rather a matter of opinion, so it's up to you, but an orb of 9 degrees between an outer planet and Jupiter does seem a bit wide, as does a 10 degree width between Saturn and an outer, and the trine to Mercury is more or less at it's maximum stretch, so they aren't the most powerful aspects, consider them loosely.

Draco :wink:

happyraccoon

If you have a Virgo North Node, you should split hairs over orbs.
If you have a Pisces North Node, you should go dream up the answer.

I would count the kite and then fly it. Right, Kite?

Arian Maverick

Speaking of Virgo South Nodes...as per usual, I will provide the link to the new board :D

Astrology Jokes

Now let the games begin...

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. Did you catch that hel141? That was for you...remember this?

Back to discussions. (I imagined you in a gladiatorial arena saying 'let the games begin', then.)

Lapis

Hi all,

This was one reason I started this thread. I wanted to hear other people's take on the different levels within Pisces that we can access. Another thing with this combo is that I use Chiron as the ruling planet for Virgo which really puts a different spin on the whole business IMO. I'd strongly suggest to all the Pisces/Virgo Node people, no matter which Node is in which sign, to seriously experiment using Chiron instead of Mercury as the ruler for Virgo. Then take a hard look at how this polarity is playing out for you. It changes the feel and interpretation considerably! Where, what, etc. is Chiron in your chart, and of course, Neptune?

happyraccoon mentioned about washing our hands etc. and it reminded me of this thing I've done all of my adult life. I could so easily slip over into that "OCD" (obsessive compulsive disorder) business with this stuff! :wink: Here's what I'm talking about.......

I'm able to pick up, to psychically perceive, to do psychometry with most things I have to touch physically out in public. :| (Not because I want to but it's just 'there' all the time.) Things like shopping carts that hundreds of other people have touched and imprinted on. Not only physical germs (Virgo) but ALSO emotions and other impressions they've psychically left on the shopping carts (Pisces). Talk about germs!!! Anything and everything is left on those damned shopping carts from physical nasty germs to fights/wounds/fears/anger and everything else emotionally. But this is true of all sorts of objects out there and not only shopping carts.

I have to wash my hands to get all the physical 'junk' off but also to get the far greater amount of psychic 'junk' I've gotten on my hands. On really bad days I have to take another shower to get all the psychic 'junk' off that I've accumulated while out shopping. Pisces/Virgo.......a many leveled polarity!

Ever feel that feeling like there's a layer of invisible nastiness, of something sort of heavy, dirty, and even sticky on you? That's psychic energy, usually rather negative phychic energy that you've collected from moving around in it. Water (Pisces) removes it......add soap and the Virgo end (germs) is removed too! :wink:

Arian Maverick

This was one reason I started this thread. I wanted to hear other people's take on the different levels within Pisces that we can access.

I certainly believe that I possess traditional Virgo characteristics, but the Pisces spiritualy and transcendence seems so far away right now. I suppose this is part of the polarity...my analytical mind wants organized, precise reasoning as to how to reactiviate my dormant psychic facilities, and I cannot seem to trust myself to do something that should come naturally to all of us as divine beings of the Universe. I am noticing in my agitation that my writing style tends to get more verbose as I struggle to express my thoughts and ideas...it's as if this Virgo part of myself only beleives an idea is valid if it is expressed properly. I have always been this way, caring way too much about the appearance of things, constantly having to prove myself to others...and if I have ever succeeded at this, I have not yet been able to successfully delude myself.

I want so much to be able to possess the intuition and wisdom that seems almost commonplace on these boards (Pisces Influence), but I don't know where to begin. I believe that Virgo may be most vulnerable sign to the "one-trick-pony" syndrome...except I no longer believe that I am good at anything except mindless, meaningless work. It is so frustrating...life seems to be nothing but drudgery. Where I once found inspiration and purpose, I look down upon a dry well whose precious resources have been exhausted to the point of depletion. I see my entire life stretched before me sometimes, and all I see is -- blankness.

Perhaps I am accessing far more of this Pisces energy than I think, because melancholy and delusion are two dear friends...I always seem to be left with the remnants of anything that could even be considered positive about my North Node placement. I have slowly considered it to be my fate, thus successfully ensnaring myself in a tangled web of karma. Is there any hope for us who have wandered so far off the path?

Too bad my tarnished soul cannot be purified with soap and water :(

Aquarian Maverick

happyraccoon

AquaMav,
While I was reading your last post I got a picture I've never seen before:

Virgo South Nodes have done so much purifying in their past lives, that they have rubbed all the color out of life. Now all that's left is
blankness.

They have used up all the water, so now all they can do is
look down upon a dry well whose precious resources have been exhausted to the point of depletion.

Who can put the color back? Who can fill the well? Whoever it is, it must be someone who is not intimidated by purity and order. It must be somebody whose love can't be measured.

We VSNs (Virgo South Noders) have to forget about work as a raison d'etre. We have to find the one and only reason why we are here (that has absolutely nothing to do with skill.)

What is life made of fundamentally? Divine spark. Our VSN lives are a crash course on how to glow.

Is there any hope for us?
Now I just got a flash of the movie Quest for Fire. Remember how the Northerners had to travel so far south to find fire? And they somehow managed, over the course of the whole movie, to make the difficult journey all the way home with their one tiny source of fire, which immediately fell into the water as soon as their people got a hold of it. That's VSN. The inspiration you talked about that we once felt whenever we were being useful has now gone out. Now we must find a deeper source of inspiration. That's also what people do here when their wells run dry. They dig deeper.

AquaMav, your thoughts are helping me. Oops! Scratch the word "helping." Replace with word "filling."

happyraccoon

Lapis said:
Hi all,

I use Chiron as the ruling planet for Virgo which really puts a different spin on the whole business IMO. I'd strongly suggest to all the Pisces/Virgo Node people, no matter which Node is in which sign, to seriously experiment using Chiron instead of Mercury as the ruler for Virgo. Then take a hard look at how this polarity is playing out for you. It changes the feel and interpretation considerably! Where, what, etc. is Chiron in your chart, and of course, Neptune?

I'd be so curious to watch you do that. Although I've read a lot about Chiron, I don't have the feel for it. I'd be so pleased to know how to read my own Chiron.

I'm able to pick up, to psychically perceive, to do psychometry with most things I have to touch physically out in public.

I have a friend who can't even go into thrift stores for that very same reason. Every once in a while I'll come across an object that really blows me away and visions or impressions just kinda interrupt me for a while. Mess up my mood. I like salt water baths (two cups of salt per tub) and also sealing my psychic space so that only that which is good for me can come in. But every day I get carried away before I know it and I am fussing. PICKING. It's painful to break free of that habit! I quit smoking in Feb of 2000. (Wow--six years now) and I swear Virgo thoughts are harder to quit than cigarettes.

The ones I need to break most are the ones where I think I've made someone mad at me. Or that I've been selfish.

Maybe that's what you mean by Chiron. Because in my chart, he's in Aries, in opposition to my Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter Ascendant. How do I support my Chiron? Stop being the wounded one in my relationships and be the healing one instead?

Oh yeah. That's right. I'm not supposed to figure anything out. I'm not supposed to do anything.

Now what?!