What do these asteroid aspects mean in synastry?

nand

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]my pysche is conjuct his psyche
my eros is conjunct his eros
his psyche is semisextile my eros
his eros is semisextile my psyche
also,
valentine conjunct valentine
isis conjunct osiris
karma conjunct karma
dna conjunct dna
juno conjunct juno
cupid conjunct cupid
aphrodite conjunct aphrodite
ceres conjunct ceres
amor conjunct amor

can someone reply what do they mean?
i cannot find description about these synastry aspects in the net:innocent:.
our b'days are exactly a week apart and we share many other synchronicities also
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana] like fathers' names,street names,siblings,college roll numbers and even like reading same subjects at the same time when we text each other!
above all,
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]i love him so so so much,,more than anything or anybody in the world.

i also want to know if two people share close b'days(+synchronicities),is it possible to have had some past life connections?

thanks!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Fulcrum

My first thought on seeing all those conjunctions is that I wouldn't place a whole lot of weight on the same-asteroid ones in interpretation. The asteroids (Karma, Juno, Cupid, et al.) aren't likely to have moved very much longitudinally in a week's time. House positions may have, though.

Check the stckies in this forum; there's bound to be one pointing to a site that might help interpret some of the other aspects you mention. I know cafeastrology.com has a few words to say about Eros and Psyche.

In fact, the only one of those aspects you mention that I might seriously consider in interpretation is the one between Isis and Osiris.

Last edited:

Fulcrum

OP might use the Vertex, but as it's not an asteroid I guess she didn't feel compelled to list it. Seeing your question just now I very nearly asked the same thing about the Nodal Axis.

I agree about Juno—and Chiron too if you're not using it already, OP. I mentioned Eros and Psyche because I remembered Cafe Astrology having a small article devoted to them.