Triangles in natal chart

geminimoon83

I am pretty new to astrology and am trying to figure out what the triangles in my chart could mean. I was born near Nashville, Tn. May 15, 1983 at 12:01 AM....there appear to be 4 triangles in my chart, although two of the points of one triangle are the ascendant and MC. Do they count as planets? I have heard some say that they do, then others say only planets can be part of yod.
Also, is it true that the 9th house signifies second marriage? Mine is Libra and pluto and saturn are conjunct there. I would think that wouldn't be good? I have been having an awful time with relationships lately, so am especially interested in figuring out that aspect of my chart as well as possibly what the future holds.... if I will keep ending up with failing relationships.
Any help or links to sites that would explain configurations in natal charts would be greatly appreciated! :)

JUPITERASC

I am pretty new to astrology and am trying to figure out what the triangles in my chart could mean. I was born near Nashville, Tn. May 15, 1983 at 12:01 AM....there appear to be 4 triangles in my chart, although two of the points of one triangle are the ascendant and MC. Do they count as planets? I have heard some say that they do, then others say only planets can be part of yod.
Also, is it true that the 9th house signifies second marriage? Mine is Libra and pluto and saturn are conjunct there. I would think that wouldn't be good? I have been having an awful time with relationships lately, so am especially interested in figuring out that aspect of my chart as well as possibly what the future holds.... if I will keep ending up with failing relationships.
Any help or links to sites that would explain configurations in natal charts would be greatly appreciated! :)
Hello geminimoon - those are known as 'trines' here's a link to plenty of info http://www.horoscoper.net/astrology/trine.htm :smile: