Uranus and jupiter trines

PMV

Hi All

Exciting times :smile:

In may, i'll have two outer planet :jupiter::uranus:trines and some inner ones :

Uranus (aries) trine mars (sagitar.), this summer, exact 10 jul station2retro
Saturn (libra) conjunct mercury now, exact 7 may
Saturn (libra) opp saturn (aries) station2direct 13 jun within 1/2° orb
Jupiter (aries) trine jupiter (leo) in may, exact 8 may
Jupiter (aries) trine venus (leo) in may, exact 26 may

inner planets:

sun (taurus) trine pluto (virgo) exact 11 may, trine progr. venus conjunct pluto

mercury, venus and mars trine jupiter conj venus from 1 may till 14 may

Progressions :

progressed venus conjunct pluto in virgo 4th house
progressed moon 29° virgo 4th house "critical degree" 3 may - 29 may

Solar return 16 sep 2010 (highlights):

jupiter conj uranus
saturn conj libra ascendant
moon conj pluto conj capricorn IC

http://www.simnet.is/sge/astro_com_pmv_solar_return_2010.gif

Natal chart :
http://www.simnet.is/sge/natal_astro_com.gif

I am expecting anything, surprises and sudden opportunities, Uranus trine mars, and jupiter exagerrates that ,expect some erratic energy. I feel the Jupiter energy already. Saturn conjunct mercury should keep this or my mind "under control". I have read about these transits in Planets in Transit: Life Cycles for Living by Robert Hand, one thing he says early in the book is about orbs that they don't matter as much as the number of transits active at anytime. So although uranus trine mars is not exact but within a 2° orb at the time of jupiter trine jupiter the energies both exist. The inner planet trines should spark some event. Hopefully pleasant ones. I also looked at jupiter conjunct uranus to get an idea of how jupiter and uranus work together. I would appreciate any comment's

PMV

Attachments

• natal_astro_com.gif
    natal_astro_com.gif
    54 KB · Views: 17
  • astro_com_pmv_solar_return_2010.gif
    astro_com_pmv_solar_return_2010.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
trines indicate ease, and seldom (if ever) are they groundbreaking. they offer a flow of energy that is easier to integrate in your life than a square, oppostion or even conjunction would.

even if sudden or unexpected events occur, they are less likely to ruffle your feathers. you'll see it as a time for change - things that needed to end will end naturally, even if sudden. likely a time where you are devoid of emotional attachment to the old ways.

you may find yourself enjoying more eccentric behaviors in others, rather than being turned off by them. you'll easily encounter oddballs or quirky people, likely, and/or, you might begin to express more of an open mindedness to new ideas and ways of thinking and living for yourself.