Were my parents-Unfit to be parents?

pinecloud

My Questions:

My Parents-Unfit to be Parents? Never seemed to show the value of Honesty!

I suffer from Childhood Influence.Women tried to give me a chance but I lose every one of them or I left them in fear of what I owe for their clemency and patience. Am I considered Selfish and uncompromising?

I want to know if My Parents were unfit to be parents in the first place?
It always seemed come out from my mother who manipulated scheme behind and destroyed my grandmother's life
My uncle I and my cousin are still suffering
Or is it me who has failed to learn life lessons before too late and handled the life all wrong?

I was born between parents who perceived that the love was like militaristic campaigns of feudal Samurai war lords and that everything had to have only bipolar ends. In another words, win or lose, nothing in between. It only helped me in maintaining high average grades in schools at the near top in most of classes, but did not help me anything else in the real world situations. I suffered with confusion and delusion all my life about anything concerns love. I was always looking for a place to hide where I can play "unheard" of what my parent trying to prove on me. I used one of my female cousin as protective shield for hiding my face between her thick long black hair until I started school at age 7. I was also placed to her house and lived with her between age 3 & 7 as a foster brother. since she was born 3 years ahead of me. At my age 4, she started school already and I sat in school playground every day waited her until she got out from her class. She was someone born very generous about love and friendship. Got up five o'clock and picked some flowers from the garden and on her way to school, visited the tomb of neighbours' daughter who fell into an abandoned old well and died few years ago. She also retained a millennium old image and style found in a typical Princess born to ancient Fujiwara clan in the Hei-An era of Kyoto, Japan as seen in old paintings. Noble yet approachable intimacy was always apparent but never arrogant in every way she carried herself out. She had six younger sisters but no brother. Just a week before death, our grand father 34th Duke of Kujo suggested that I should be adapted as a heir and marry my cousin at age 15. Her parents and We both were 100% for it, but my parents were utterly against it. I never have quite understood why. I moved near Yokohama into my sister's house where she vacated one room for me to stay whilst I was going to a college. I had a girlfriend from a US Naval Base. I told her that I was supposed to marry my cousin when I finish the college. this American lady criticised me about wanting to marry a blood-related cousin. It was considered normal for over a millennium of our family tradition. I spoke French and Swedish from early childhood since my father worked for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japanese Government, I have had opportunities to visit Europe many times.
My motivation to go out with an American lady was simply to lean English language. Unfortunately the things did not just stay there. A boy child Daniel was born in next May and I was pressured to marry this American Girl and move to Oregon to find a job there. I replied that it was not possible to give up my cousin nor family heritage as old as the City of Kyoto itself. Our repeated disputation finally lead us to our separation by the end of third year. My cousin proposed us then and several times thereafter that she was willing to adapt Daniel and raise him as her son and take me back to Kyoto as if nothing had happened. What a clemency! I really did not believe that I deserved her love. My cousin has never married to the date hoping that we would be re-united together forever one day. She has spent almost all her adolescent years crying by the bosom of bronze statue of a lady Buddha Guanshi'Yin (Goddess of Clemency) resorting out the pain caused by my thoughtless behaviours. I had to painstakingly learn that the real world was not that forgiving. With a bad economy as it has been, nothing seems to catch up since 2007.

[poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Attachments

• Father.jpg
    Father.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 29
  • Mother.jpg
    Mother.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Compare.jpg
    Compare.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Myself.jpg
    Myself.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

Solastro

Well it's hardly suprising that you are asking about "Family" at this time.. after *the Lunar Eclipse-Capricorn Full Moon a few days ago.. (See my post on this site).. Yes the Cancer-Capricorn polarity.. the deep inner "Self".. versus "Family" & or "Society" etc...

Meanwhile I believe that no matter what our families charts might say etc.. we must return to looking within for our answers.. as ultimately "we" are the one's who must get to grips with what is burried within us.. ie. To simply be more & more of who we "naturally" are etc... versus all those external expectations etc etc.. However "the habits of the past", as symbolised by *the Sth Node of the Moon & our natal Pluto, are often hard to break.. & we may need many lifetimes to work our way forward into our evolutionary future...

In all this I refer mainly to the teachings of Jeffrey Green & his book *'Pluto, & The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul'.. from lifetime to lifetime...

And so with the Cancer/Moon/4th house archetype we all tend to cling to the past, ie. The Sth Node & natal Pluto by house & sign for apparent "security" reasons.. instead of developing the courage to move forward with our deepest Souls' desire to "evolve".. since the past represents "safety" but not ultimate "Self-satisfaction".. As usual.. "THE YOGA IS EASY TO SAY.. MUCH HARDER TO DO" (Steven Forrest)....

Meanwhile here we all are trying to develop more & more "Emotional Self-reliance".. ie. resolution to *the Cancer-Capricorn polarity...

The Evolutionary Intent.. or
Pluto, & Your Karmic Mission..

1/You are *a Gemini Soul.. ie. *Pluto in Leo in 3rd house.. being in Gemini’s natural house.. a need to expand into it’s polarity.. ie. Aquarius in 9th house.. to put a detached perspective into the larger Cosmological scheme of life & *the Universe.. also conj *Saturn in Leo.. balsamic conj.. turning away from *the Consensus.. need for approval etc.. into Aquarius.. moving towards *the Individuated State.. ie. “Freedom from the Known”.. *the Uranus/Aqu archetype.. to listen to the higher voice within.. letting go of Self judgments…

2/The main Karmic theme.. *the Sth Node in Sag in 6th house.. much past life involvement in “humble service”.. loving “Self-sacrifice” etc.. ie. 6th house.. balsamic phase conj with the Sth Node ruler.. *Jupiter in Scorpio.. “letting go” of *the Consensus patterns.. tradition etc.. “it is pivotal that one let go of the karmic compulsion to disappear into a labyrinth of duties & responsibilities”(pg147) “Soul-growth depends on vigorous, respectful disagreement with others, followed by a long conversation..”(pg127) ie. Gemini…

3/The “Evolutionary Intent” or growth direction.. *the Nth Node in Gemini.. in the 12th house.. moving into doubt & uncertainty.. a healthy attitude to take now.. opening up the mind & Soul to God-Goddess within etc.. the need for deep meditation & Soul contact.. also conj *Mars in Gemini.. (ie. opposite the Sth Node) the “evolutionary intent” being the need to develop courage & learn to defend oneself.. the suggestion being that one felt threatened by others psychologically or otherwise in your past life or lives. (pg208)

Meanwhile *the Nth Node ruled by *Mercury in Cancer in 2nd house.. getting in touch with one’s true feelings.. ie. Cancer.. lots of Self or Soul-nurturing.. also in “new phase” to *the Sun in Cancer!!! conj 2nd house cusp!!! With the 2nd house being the house of learning “Self-reliance & Self-sufficiency”.. ie. the Taurus/Venus archetype…

All quoted page references from the book.. *‘Yesterdays Sky, Astrology & Re-Incarnation’ by Steven Forrest...

Ok then...

the charts you posted are of very poor quality since they do not display the degrees of each planet which is essential for us to evaluate matters. You don't even say whose chart is which that you have posted as there are 5, and you only have two parents.

It's much better if you go to www.astro.com and post the charts from their.

It's really not necessary to give yor whole life biography, just the poignant parts and astrological questions. Astrology apart ,I strongly believe your 'Soul' has asked to be born of these parents, so you can have your learning 'Lessons' this time around. Everything from childhood has shaped your character to the person you are now, but it still can evolve and grow because again this is what we are ALL here to do

I want to know if My Parents were unfit to be parents in the first place?
It always seemed come out from my mother who manipulated scheme behind and destroyed my grandmother's life
My uncle I and my cousin are still suffering.
Or is it me who has failed to learn life lessons before too late and handled the life all wrong?

After asking this question you go on in great length to describe your life/relationship with your cousin. You completely get side tracked off your orginal question about your parents. perhaps you should start a few different threads regarding your love relationships.

Luckily I have seen previous threads of yours so i do remember your Gemini Asc, which is notorious for having a hard childhood, a square peg in a round hole. The Sun square Neptune is the oversensitivity and confusion about your sun's energies, this can be researcher here.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunneptuneaspects.html

You can also research your venus/uranus conjunction there too. Your father is symbolised by Saturn and mother by moon and how you related to them will be found there.

I meant looking at your own chart, not your parents. There really is not substitute for research and study. All will be revealed if 'you' dig deep enough....