Can some1 with no water be psychic?

VirgoLibraChris

Can some1 who has no water signs or elements in their ascendant, sun or moon sign be psychic? I was born under earth, and air. My rising sign is in Fire, Leo. I have been told I'm psychic. I have seen signs of it and was always connected to the psychic world and occult arts.

nemesis

do you know your entire chart?

astro.com will do a chart for you for free.
also it'll tell you your actual sun sign there are no cusps on the sun.
if you know your exact birthtime you will find that out.

there are other planets besides the sun and moon and your asc.

there's mercury, venus, mars etc. also aspects can play a role and houses.

happy hunting.

nemesis

right that's the same website so you put in your exact day, year, place and time you were born and it gave you two signs as your sun sign?

never seen that before but okay interesting.

have you looked at your other planets? are any of them in water signs?

posting your chart wheel would help.

nemesis

okay you're not understanding or listening at all to what I am saying so... maybe someone else with a little more patience can explain this to you. I'm just not in the mood =/

have a good day.

Last edited:

VirgoLibraChris

Here is my chart.
astro_w2gw_13_christine_hp_1150_1610.gif

nemesis

Here is my chart.
astro_w2gw_13_christine_hp_1150_1610.gif

had to enlarge that chart by 200% on my screen but it says you're a Virgo sun. plain and simple.

your moon is in libra it's probably why you feel like a libra a lot too but again... you are a virgo sun.

I can barely read all your planets =/ I would suggest enlarging it then showing it again for everyone.

Last edited:

VirgoLibraChris

Nemesis You Are Very Rude A Know It All. If You Can See Clearly My Sun Sign Has a Border Between It And Libra. My Sun Sign appears To Be In Libra Here. If You Stop Thinking You Know It All And Pay Attention You Shall See:innocent:. Why Does Everything Have To Be A Problem LoL...

nemesis

I was trying to help you, you are not listening or even trying to listen to me or anyone.

Calm yourself down and rewind.

I think you will find you are the one being quite rude and condescending thinking you know everything but sorry you do not.

I know I do not know everything I was again trying to help.

Maybe you should read up more on astrology and how sun signs really work.
Also learn more about how to read your natal chart.

You are reading your chart wrong what you are seeing on the wheel is what house your Sun sign is in... you are again a Virgo Sun.

I'm out of this board. *sighs & shakes head*

Last edited:
The issue here is that many people read their horoscopes in magazines and will find that if they are born on a cusp of two signs, the astrologer writing the horoscope will just settle on the date that Libra generally begins (so sometimes different columnists have different dates for the begining of signs). Problem is, every year the exact time the sun moves from sign to sign varies, so on 1977 the sun moved from virgo to libra on september 22, the next year it moved at 1 am on the 23rd....okay, so that's just a made up example, but the point is there is NO GREY AREA when it comes to what sign you are when you are born on a cusp (not to say you don't have some traits of the next sign, mind...). You have to look at your chart, as nemesis says, the chart doesn't lie, if you have your birth time right....you are a virgo!

Rebel Uranian

There is a "fuzzy area" on the cusp where the qualities of the signs become blurred, but you are a Virgo Sun, not both. There is no grey area where you are both. A sign starts at 0 degrees and ends at 29 59' 59". At 27, we start "learning the lessons" of the next sign and before 1 we still haven't "forgotten the lessons" of the next, but there's still only 1 sign within those 30 degrees. You are not your Sun sign. You are a combination of things. I wish I was my Sun sign. Things would be much simpler.

Rebel Uranian

There is a "fuzzy area" on the cusp where the qualities of the signs become blurred, but you are a Virgo Sun, not both. There is no grey area where you are both. A sign starts at 0 degrees and ends at 29 59' 59". At 27, we start "learning the lessons" of the next sign and before 1 we still haven't "forgotten the lessons" of the next, but there's still only 1 sign within those 30 degrees. You are not your Sun sign. You are a combination of things. I wish I was my Sun sign. Things would be much simpler. And yes, you can be psychic without water signs.

Psychic or similar things that have nothing to do with water signs:

Nodes: Karmic experience
Saturn: Ruler of Capricorn, karmic planet
Pluto: Not a sign, karmic planet, the unseen
Easy aspects between Venus and Jupiter
Neptune: Also not a sign, dreams
Uranus: The future, modern ruler of the airy sign of Aquarius
12th house of unseen things: Not a sign
The 9th house: dreams
Other planets in watery signs
Chiron
The Moon, regardless of sign (I think it has to be in a feminine sign to be properly receptive, but I'm not sure)
Other planets in water signs (You asked about the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant...)

As seen here, there are a ton of things that can make you psychic and aren't water signs on the Sun, Moon, or Ascendant. Of course, not all the things I listed do it automatically, they're just the components to do it. I don't think heavily afflicted water signs at any of those points would do much good either.

dr. farr

Sensitivity in general does have to do with the water element, however, psychic sensitivity can also be connected with fire and also with the air element-as a matter of fact the air element is almost as sensitive in general as the water element; so, yes one can have psychic sensitivities without the water element being significant in the chart.

Claire19

Can some1 who has no water signs or elements in their ascendant, sun or moon sign be psychic? I was born under earth, and air. My rising sign is in Fire, Leo. I have been told I'm psychic. I have seen signs of it and was always connected to the psychic world and occult arts.
We do have water houses. You may have planets in the 12th, or the 8th. Strong connection with Neptune and Pluto...... I have no water planet but am ruled by Pisces and Neptune is in the 8th and I am very much into pyschic matters...

Claire19

Sensitivity in general does have to do with the water element, however, psychic sensitivity can also be connected with fire and also with the air element-as a matter of fact the air element is almost as sensitive in general as the water element; so, yes one can have psychic sensitivities without the water element being significant in the chart.
Sorry dont agree about fire or air.....psychic matters belong to water, not to three elements out of four......Water has to be represented however subtly in a chart.

dr. farr

There are different types/variations of extra-sensory sensitivity connected with the elements (according to various esoteric doctrines):

-Water element: certainly connects with the most frequently encountered types of sensitivity, such as sensitivity to "vibes", psychic abilities regarding feeling, psychometry, aura reading by touch, psychic reading by touch, physical radiesthesia, channeling and spirit mediumship

-Air element: connects with clairaudience, mental dowsing (like map dowsing for example), mind reading (legitimate mind reading, not that of stage magicians), psychokinesis, telepathy

-Fire element: connects with clairvoyance, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, visualization and utilization of visualizing media for psychic work (such as crystal balls and "magic" mirrors), aura reading (based on "seeing" the aura)

When looking at a natal chart for elemental indications, we only obtain a partial view if we consider only the entire-sign placement of the planets; for a more accurate elemental evaluation, we must also include the element of the decan and the element of the duodenary (dwad; sign 1/12th) in which each planet is posited, as well as the element of the entire-sign.

I shall also mention that the elemental quality of the sign, decan and duodenary in which the Part of Spirit is posited, often is the best indicator of the type of psychic sensitivity (as described above) the individual has the most potential in developing.

Last edited: