Playlist of the Week(music)

tsquare

Jup Sqr Sat

TRANSITING JUPITER SQUARE NATAL SATURN--This transit can bring feelings of restlessness and uncertainty--as if something is wrong, but you don't know what it is. You are likely to change some of your behaviour and some of your concepts of morality during this time as you begin to realize they are no longer appropriate for you. You can also separate yourself from people and circumstances which are no longer good for you. Do not allow yourself to rush or to make rash, impulsive decisions during this time. Carefully observe all the facts before you act. You may find new job opportunities with better potential. If so, you could change jobs. Any decisions made in business and professional matters will have a long-range affect, so study them carefully. Changes made now could broaden your scope and remove limitations which have previously held you back. Try to make any changes with a minimum of disruption, and avoid destructive behaviour.

Whats next?

Effects of Planets
trance.gif
Sun in 12th house You may suffer from eye troubles. You may lack confidence in your abilities. You have an empathy with sick or mentally disturbed people. You may develop or have clairvoyant powers and an interest in occult subjects and psychic phenomena. You may enjoy playing the martyr.You have ceremonial minded and lover of esoteric and occult knowledge Will have eye troubles and will be devoid of sons & wealth. Will be inimical to the father. Will be weak and may fall from profession. This adverse position of the Sun is not good from the perspective of profession as a fall is indicated.You will have to face difficulties at work especialy from your superiors.You will have to face conflicts with your children.

Mercury in 12th house Though you are intelligent but will be lazy and as a result there may be a lack of wealth.Will meet with many a failure. Will speak good words but will be devoid of luck in general. Even though this position of Mercury is slightly adverse, it is good from the perspective of Education. You will be blessed with all the benefits that accrue from Education, learning & Wisdom.You can absorb knowledge intuitively and you understand more than you wish to divulge. You are secretive and have the ability to understand the deeper meanings of tones of voice and hand gestures.Beware of Secret enemies as they will try to bring harm to you.

Venus in 11th house you are a Influential person. you will have subordinates and will have wealth of no mean order. You are sociable, tactful and friendly. You have many helpful friends. Be careful, though, that these friends do not encourage you to over-indulge yourself for that will have a detrimental effect on you and your health.You are a learned person and will attain wealth. You enjoy cultural and group pursuits. You have a strong desire to relax with congenial companions. You will a owner severral good conveyances. You will gain popularity after middle age.And will have many freinds.

Mars in 2nd house You will have good earning powers but tend to be miserly at times. You must control your speech as you are suspectible to speak harshly.You tend to end up in quarells herefore it advisable to keep your anger in check.Breaks in education or disintrest in education is indicated in early part of life. Much energy and action will be expended with respect to money, personal possessions and resources. You may have trouble controlling your spending habits and are likely to be an impulsive shopper. Money may come and go in order to de-emphasize its importance. Concentrate on developing your talents instead.You will have connections with negative people . Saving is probably not your strength, but you should try to improve your savings ability. You might sometime need it for that rainy day.

Jupiter in 3rd house You will be Famous and will enjoy travel.you will have many brothers and will be devoted toward your family.You are well liked by siblings, neighbors and relatives. You have strong intuition. Your mind tends to think in broad terms, not in details.Though you will be obliging, polite, unscrupulous but sometimes you may act miserly. You have a taste for fine arts and literature. You will gain good success. You like natural surroundings . You can become a good agriculturist. You have tremendous energy, You must be careful not to scatter your energies.

Saturn in 2nd house Your does not pay you much rewards. Sometimes you are so busy squirreling away money that you forget to enjoy it. Having money set aside for a rainy day is fine, but you probably don't need as much as you tend to want to have set aside. Poverty is possible with this placement due to a lack of understanding of the true value of money and possessions. There is a tendency to become depressed over material matters. You tend to be spend thrift. Try not to lie to others as it may backfire on you someday and then it will become very dificult for you to control it then .You will travel to m distant places settelment in foreign land is also indicated. Will be a lover of justice.You may have to live seperately with your wife for some time. Try avoiding quarrels. More than one marriage are also indicated.

Moon in 1st house You are fanciful and romantic, a moderate eater. Considerable restlessness is usually tempered by an easy-going disposition .You will be wealthy & famous. Moodiness and changeability are keywords for you. These emotions can bring on much indecisiveness, unsureness, and insecurity. Being self- conscious about your appearance can also bring about mood swings. You are sensitive and perhaps worry too much over what people might think or say about you.You have a windy temperament , an attractive appearance, inclined to corpulence and loved by the opposite sex.Be less sensitive to the real or imagined slights of the people around you. Stay positive. You can be quite restless and impulsive. Your mother perhaps affected you greatly as you were growing up.You are shy, modest, stubborn, proud, fickle-minded and eccentric.You are a learned person and have the ability to be a scholar.You are fond of traveling.

Uranus in 4th house You may experience unsettled home or family conditions. These events usually happen quite unexpectedly, out of the blue. Your family heritage may be eccentric or unusual and family skeletons can appear. This position gives restlessness, perhaps with a desire to move often. Your parent(s) or your relationship with either parent may be unusual, which will affect you emotionally (nerves) for good or otherwise. There will be many changes in your life, including different localities. You desire to remain free from commitments to either a home or a community. You may be unconventional and not interested in how others view you. Later in life, you may develop an interest in astrology or in metaphysics.

Neptune in 5th house You are artistic and creative. You have a flare for the dramatic and perhaps love being "on stage". You like playing the role of the entertainer. Chaotic love affairs with much confusion can be experienced or love affairs just seem to dissolve for no particular reason. In matters of love you can be the hopeless romantic or the one who is constantly looking for that white knight or princess to sweep you off your feet. Idealism is fine, but don't lose your practicality or let your imagination run away with you. Your children may be unusual. Perhaps they require some special care. Great sacrifices can be made for children and love interests, but little may be gained in return.

Pluto in 3rd house Your mind is versatile, inspired, probing and original. You perhaps have a keen ability to size up people and circumstances. You are probably good at understanding people's true motives. You want to know the answers to all your many questions. Research and figuring out puzzles or brain teasers may appeal to you. Perhaps you enjoy playing detective. You may be searching for that something that will give meaning to your life or searching for that area that will help you regenerate yourself or your thinking. Frustration, depression or anxiety may arise when the answers you seek are not forth-coming. Keep at it! Expressing yourself in writing may help alleviate the tension. This may help purify your thoughts, then allow new thoughts to enter. Once your thoughts and feelings have been purged, you may want to destroy the material as its purpose has been served.

Burn baby burn.....

tsquare

I thought everyone wanted that? :eek: ;)

At one time I did too....Or at least I thought everyone was like that...approached things in that way....whatever...
Or is the wink me missing something...I've been doing that lately.

It's been a weird life.

tsquare

A different kind of playlist.
The 8 Commandments.(bad joke)

[FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]Eric Hoffer[/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]
    [/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]The most effective way to silence our guilty conscience is to convince ourselves and others that those we have sinned against are indeed depraved creatures, deserving every punishment, even extermination. We cannot pity those we have wronged, nor can we be indifferent toward them. We must hate and persecute them or else leave the door open to self-contempt.[/FONT][/FONT]
  1. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]Absolute power corrupts even when exercised for humane purposes. The benevolent despot who sees himself as a shepherd of the people still demands from others the submissiveness of sheep.[/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]Unity and self-sacrifice, of themselves, even when fostered by the most noble means, produce a facility for hating. Even when men league themselves mightily together to promote tolerance and peace on earth, they are likely to be violently intolerant toward those not of a like mind.[/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]When people revolt in a totalitarian society, they rise not against the wickedness of the regime but its weakness.[/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]The truth seems to be that propaganda on its own cannot force its way into unwilling minds; neither can it inculcate something wholly new; nor can it keep people persuaded once they have ceased to believe. It penetrates into minds already open, and rather than instill opinion it articulates and justifies opinions already present in the minds of its recipients.[/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]In a trader-dominated society, the scribe is usually kept out of the management of affairs, but it given a more or less free hand in the cultural field. By frustrating the scribe's craving for commanding action, the trader draws upon himself the scribe's wrath and scorn.[/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Courier New, monospace][FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]It is a perplexing and unpleasant truth that when men already have "something worth fighting for," they do not feel like fighting.[/FONT][/FONT]

tsquare

Retardo Tsquareian fact of the day.....

Mark Twain, in an article printed several years ago, spoke
of a plan that he had frequently practiced, i.e, that of writing
a letter to a person upon some subject, then addressing the
envelope and inserting the letter, and then tearing the whole
thing into pieces instead of sending it. He stated that in a
large percentage of such cases he would receive within a
short time a letter from the person to whom the destroyed
letter had been addressed, answering the questions asked, or
else speaking along the same lines as those of the destroyed
letter.

:eek:
:)

MamaMinnee

Way back when I was a kid
My mother, she always said
There are those who will do you wrong
To make you feel as if you don't belong

Way back when I was a kid
My father, he always said
Be sure to speak your mind
Just be prepared to pay

Be prepared
Nothing comes without expense
Be prepared to face up to the consequence
Not everybody feels the same as you
There are those who will oppose
What you say and what you do

Now that I'm away and fully grown
Now that I'm out and living on my own
I have discovered that they we're right
I am thankful for their advice

I just do just what I do
Even at the risk of upsetting you
First, I must satisfy myself
Before I can please anybody else

Be prepared
Nothing comes without expense
Be prepared to face up to the consequence
Not everybody feels the same as you
There are those who will oppose
What you say and what you do
http://www.last.fm/music/SNFU/Something+Green+And+Leafy+This+Way+Comes/All+Those+Opposed

tsquare

Tsquares Naive Obama Song
Sam Cooke-A Change IS Gonna Come

http://songza.com/z/47n1kb

Lets see what you've got Obama.

Other songs on mind.....songs I want on Obamas playlist.

Fake Empire-The National
http://songza.com/z/7qvlcl

Rage Against The Machine
-Testify-
http://songza.com/z/ka3ck9

The movie ran through me
The glamour subdued me
The tabloid untied me
I'm empty please fill me
Mister anchor assure me
That Baghdad is burning
Your voice it is so soothing
That cunning mantra of killing
I need you my witness
To dress this up so bloodless
To numb me and purge me now
Of thoughts of blaming you
Yes the car is our wheelchair
My witness your coughing
Oily silence mocks the legless boys
Who travel now in coffins
On the corner
The jury's sleepless
We found your weakness
And it's right outside your door

Now testify
Now testify
It's right outside your door
Now testify
Yes testify
Its right outside your door

With precision you feed me
My witness I'm hungry
Your temple it calms me
So I can carry on
My slaving sweating the skin right off my bones
On a bed of fire I'm choking on the smoke that fills my home
The wrecking ball is rushing
Witness your blushing
The pipeline is gushing
While here we lie in tombs
While on the corner
The jury's sleepless
We found your weakness
And it's right outside your door

Now testify
Yeah testify
Now testify
Now testify

Mass graves for the pump and the price is set
And the price is set
And the price is set
And the price is set
And the price is set

Who controls the past now controls the future
Who controls the present now controls the past
Who controls the past now controls the future
Who controls the present now?

Now testify
Testify
Now testify
Testify
The war is right outside your door

Pink Floyd-On the Turning Away
http://songza.com/z/tcujwb

On the turning away
From the pale and downtrodden
And the words they say
Which we wont understand
Dont accept that whats happening
Is just a case of others suffering
Or youll find that youre joining in
The turning away

Its a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting its shroud
Over all we have known
Unaware how the ranks have grown
Driven on by a heart of stone
We could find that were all alone
In the dream of the proud

On the wings of the night
As the daytime is stirring
Where the speechless unite
In a silent accord
Using words you will find are strange
And mesmerized as they light the flame
Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night

No more turning away
From the weak and the weary
No more turning away
From the coldness inside
Just a world that we all must share
Its not enough just to stand and stare
Is it only a dream that therell be
No more turning away?

Talking Heads-Blind

http://songza.com/z/3iugq9

Be carefull Obama.

Songs on Tsquares playlist
Counting Crows-Mr. Jones
http://songza.com/z/esur38

Moonage Daydream-Bowie
http://songza.com/z/hbdu6p

Hendrix- Wild Thang

Hendrix is the spirit.

http://songza.com/z/zwblub

Talking Heads-Blind

http://songza.com/z/3iugq9

Last edited:

tsquare

Hendrix- Wild Thang

Hendrix is the spirit.

http://songza.com/z/zwblub

This is tooo good.
Repost.
This is why Hendrix is considered the greatest guitar player that ever lived.
IT wasn't just a freak show....look at the mastery...the ability to fuse himself with every note...every movement....it's pure beauty, more then noise...it doesn't even look like he's even playing the guitar....he's making love with the thing...he is the guitar....it's brilliant.
It looks like he's having a good time too.

Come back and haunt us Hendrix, anytime you wish.

tsquare

If we are able and willing to DO something we do not need hope - we have knowledge and confidence that we can manage. Once we have lost this confidence we are down to ‘hope’ - the area of skid row.
This also means that that we should lose that hope and become hope-less - again used in a not so common fashion. Usually hopeless is considered worse than having only hope, but considering we don’t need hope and can be hope-less if we have confidence in our ability to accomplish, hopeless is the state to be obtained.
So, therefore I present to you this polarity and let you decide what is the be better choice…

obama_e_neuman.jpg

[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]Here we have another great way to decide future elections in a more reasonable fashion than it is done right now…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyT9-9lUyE&eurl=http://www.merlinsilk.com/2008/10/

It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it… anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
-Douglas Adams-

I liked this one too....
To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
-Douglas Adams-
Not bad quotes...I may have to check out Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy sometime.
[SIZE=+1]

ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI :0
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
Tsquare

Tsquare is on an extended vacation...not much time to play right now.

[/SIZE]

tsquare

Audioslave-
Doesn't Remind Me
nagja_Parfr.jpg

RHCP- Snow
Audioslave-
Shadow on the Sun
Rianna-
Disterbia
Vanessa Paradis-
One
Blues Traveler-
Look Around
Blues Traveler-
Just wait
REM-
The Great Beyond
REM-
Loosing My Religion
REM-
To the One I love
Talking Heads-
Crosseyed and Painless
Radiohead-
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Andrew Bird-
Heretics
Talking Heads
- Sax and Violins
The Shins-
Red Rabbits
Beck-
Steal My Body HomeGorillaz- All Alone
Godsmack- VoodooRadiohead- 2+2=5 Gorillaz- O Green World
Gorillaz, Roots Manuva- All Alone
ViolentFemmes- Color Me Once
Gorillaz- Every Planet We Reach Is Dead
Coldplay- God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

serpentsneg.jpg

[SIZE=-1]Ouroboros from 1760[/SIZE]

Last edited:

tsquare

His Holiness the 7th Dalai Lama in 'Songs of spiritual change' (translated by Glenn Mullin):
"What is like a smelly fart, that, although invisible, is obvious?
One's own faults, that are precisely as obvious as the effort made to hide them.

LOL,
Tsquare