Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.

Old 03-18-2015, 12:50 PM

Re: John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Quote:
Hi , today on the 21 of February we will make the short explanation about the soccer match between Barcelona - Malaga played on the 20th of February 2015.
The Q is how the favourite lost , Barcelona lost 0:1.
The teams are represented by the 1. and 7th house rulers , exactly the Sun and the Saturn.
Now when you know this you have to know that rulers were not changed through the whole match what makes prediction easier.
Calculate essential and accidental dignities for both rulers and compare them as separate values. Do not forget that the guest team is placed at Asc . This is important and is not the same as if the team as home team is placed at Asc. Unfortunately Barcelona was represented with the 7th house ruler Saturn.
When you finish calculation compare the line which I will present here and see the winner. The winner as the last number in the line (2) is the second named team in the information about which teams play against each other. Malaga was the second.
AS GUEST Acc Dig ASC 8-10 <DSC a Ess Dig ASC10-15>DSC (2)
Almost the same situation was in the match Paderborn - Bayern
on the same date. The team in lighter jerseys won.
Have a nice time.
P.S. As many of you are oriented to Modern Astrology and recognize modern rulers I strongly suggest to you, do not use Uranus as ruler of Aquarius as it is not neither of the outer planets and do not have any role in the rulership of the signs.
You can also see how the Neptun position to the Sun has no relevant meaning. But that is another story
Im quoting you from your FB Page, this example is a bit beyond regarding the ACC/ESS Dignity calculations. Please explain in more detail with a few examples.

Can't understand this line at all AS GUEST Acc Dig ASC 8-10 <DSC a Ess Dig ASC10-15>DSC (2)

Advertisements:
Old 06-26-2015, 08:20 AM

Hi,
I am back again just for some informations to give and I will explain what does that Range LINE means.
It was unbelievable for me as Barcelona fan that they lost the match but....that happens.
I started to give explanations for past matches just becouse I do not have time for explain any match in common. So I do hope that all of you will accept.
What is the point and what ranges table shows?
It shows that it is not the same if we place the team in anycase as home team at ASC . Simply it does not go that way just becouse the sign at the ASC cuso point to ruler and ruler points to planet and planet points to darker or lighter team. It is simple I just try to make the science of all of this matter as iti is in fact .
So u place the teams according to the last criteria about jerseys not by color but by light comparsion as jerseys reflect.
So the team at ASC is the guest team as their jerseys correlate to the darker-lighter table. So that part of line describes position of two teams and dignities values. The last numer as it is 2 in this case is the result of those previous informations and means , the second mentioned club in one pair, what is mostly guest team , but that means that.
In this case the guest team is located at ASC but it wins as the second mentioned team in one pair.
Old 06-26-2015, 08:23 AM

I opened a new site for paid informations about bets
so there are some informations according to types of membership. Anyway it is based as email info and in some cases SMS info where possible.

http://www.sportastro.com/
Old 07-29-2015, 08:52 AM

Re: How to predict numbers using Horary astrology ?

You do not have to predict anything just find a man who can push desired button
This link is one fraud , steeling from citizens or high sofisticated manipulation, it is up to you do decide but watch carefully .
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Drustvo/578...rbiji-NAMESTEN

Tags
frawley, john, philosofer, stand