Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 PM

Re: John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Ok, Bolivia-Uruguay, Post festum
In my earlier replies I mentioned that I use to predict like double chance, double outcomes.That is how good I am and I did not miss by using colour method when deciding where are the teams placed.This time I have to learn something from Part of fortune,I just undervalued its impact in the first half of the game.Indeed I very rare predict more precize outcome.Today I just tried and I must say that still more time will pass to predict precizely every single match.But Every match can be predicted precizely and I will continue this work.

Advertisements:
Old 10-15-2008, 03:52 AM

Bolivia-Uruguay 2:2
Yes, that POF so close to DSC, orb 2', was strong testimony for Bolivia, but I did not know if it will work good for them because POF is in same degree as Nodes (usually that means some sort of catastrophe).

Last edited by fensi88; 10-15-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:24 AM

Just for the others,
If you take a look for two replies above I wrote about POF where placed and what goals are scored or not.I wrote that when one team scores the goal from funny situation where we do not expect goal that POF is in its house.That is scored goal by luck.And Bolivia scored even two goals in the first half and POF was situated in its ruler's house (that was in the 7.house.). Now when you do not follow your personal rules you must miss.

Last edited by banefranco; 10-15-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:14 AM

Hello all,
I decided to give to you two samples why Frawley's rule how we place ASC team and DSC team is useless.I would say if you use it you can be constantly wrong.
Take a look at the image named Gijon, first image from the left..That is the chart for soccer match Gijon-Barcelona ( you have all details on the image).
If you place Gijon as ASC team and find Mars in the 7.house the rule for placement of the ruler of the 1st house close to the cusp inside the 7.house which tells that ASC team loses is acceptable.
When you use the same rule for placement Home team as it was in the chart Gijon you will place Austria at ASC team (second chart image).Now when you use JF rule last Moon aspect with the ruller of the 1 or 7 gives winner, you will be wrong.Austria lost that game 3:1.
So something is wrong with these rules becouse in first sample Gijon lost and in the second Austria lost.Who faild. There is more folks.
When you use colour method for both placements You will place Barcelona in 1st chart at ASC and Serbia in 2nd chart at ASC. In both cases ASC teams won but the rule for placement ruler of the 1st house in the 7th house did not work.
In the second chart,Austria-Serbia the rule for Moon aspect to ruler of the 1st house in this case mercury worked.
Finally who is crazy here.I will not tell anything about it.It is up to you.
I will tell you my opinion accept it or do your way.
Colour method gives 100% precize results and eliminates surprises in results in soccer matches.If you use Frawley's method you will be often badly surprised like you gamble.And for the guess you do not need to use astrology.
When you use colour method you will find the rule for placement ruler of the 1st house in the 7.th useless.And it is in fact.I already gave very plastic information in my earlier replies.
In the chart Austria-Serbia if you use colour method you will predict right.
But I do not want to discuss about Moon aspects untill I prepare some samples that that rule works rearely.So wait for the proof.In this moment I prepare samples for the rule where the planet is within 8 and 30' far from the Sun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gijon.jpg (55.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Austria.jpg (55.0 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by banefranco; 10-16-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:00 AM

Ok fellows,
At the botom you will find enclosed two charts,soccer matches from Holland 2. league,matches starts at the same time On the 17 Oct 2008 at 20:00 but the charts are similar becouse of small distance between places.
Let us predict them all, right.
You have all details on the charts themselves. but if you use colour method let me inform you that Haarlem plays in black jersey - Excelsior in white,
Venlo plays in Yellow/black - Telstar in white.
If we follow the rule-Last Moon aspect with the one of the rulers of the 1. or 7. gives winner we do not have to analize the whole charts, do we.
And the Moon makes aplication aspect with Mercury ruler of the first house, voila.
That means if you place teams according to colours you will find winners as guest teams.
If you place teams according to wether they are home or away teams or favourites let see what will happen.
Becouse I am suspicious I will predict Ecelsior and Telstar to win or possible draw.
PS sorry i forget to mention if you want to check colour of jerseys you can do it at
http://www.soccerway.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Haarlem.jpg (54.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Venlo.jpg (54.3 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by banefranco; 10-16-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:29 PM

I know that it is not the place,
But one person named STARFLOWER made the best comment I have ever heard in my whole life.That was so spectacular that I can compare like earthquake.
I wish to use words in that way.
With full recpect and obeisance.
I do apologize to all the others.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:15 AM

Regarding Gijon-Barcelona and Frawleys method=favorite on ASC, Barsa is on ASC and according to Frawley, Ma so close inside DSC cup must lose. And Moon last trine Ve, so DSC team by JF must win, but both rules failed.You are apsolutelly right. (I check out antiscions also).
Old 10-17-2008, 12:06 PM

Yes, Excelsior Rotterdam with white sport kit will be represented with ASC, and because Moon is so close to ASC, and above all has applaying aspect with Me I also predict Excelsior Rotterdam will win. Part of Victory is also on ASC.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:42 PM

I appologize I mention inkonjunction in Austria-Serbia, Moon inkonjunction Mercury..If you do horary you do not recognize that aspect.Let say I would like to operate with as little terms as possible becouse it is much easier.And I personally have very unpleasant inkonjunction in my birth chart I would rather eliminate from my sight.Simply forget inkonjunction it is my advice not only my personal interest for that to not exist.Do not use it in prediction in sport matches.It just happend in Austria-Serbia chart.But I cannot avoid Pluto Neptun and Uranus,becouse it was in many cases information how the teams play and Neptun defines confused game of aspected ruler specially when placed in 10 or 4 house also when placed in the 1 and 7.it indicate I would like to use the right word restless.
Pluto in this moment indicate more strenth and Uranos oh my god too much feelings and love to the grass on the playfield ground.I took great care when stellium of those three planets are involved I will place to you a chart.Not today.
But nobody even asked me how I use the colour table to answer.
Well I use only seven planets and their definitions and all signs of zodiac.
Why just becouse it helps me to make clear position of the teams involved in match.
Thats for now.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:23 PM

NOW LET US FACE the TROUTH.
In the match Haarlem-Excelsior we already discussed, the score came 2:1.
We predicted that Excelsior to win.But it was opposite.
If you use stupid John Frawley's rule to place favourite at ASC and that was Excelsior, it lose.
If you used the also stupid rule that last Moon aspect to the ruler indicates winner you will lose.
Now, when you place bets on his rules you will lose.
It is big difference between when you lose your money and follow someones rules and when you make academic discusion about those rules.
It is the same for you becouse you are not really interested wether it works or not.
But when you start to lose yours money you will become angry and your anger will grow.
I am deeply sorry that there are not much more people to visit this thread becouse everything is argumented.
And if you read carefully that man makes criteria about very exact things.If testimony is weak it is weak not weaker stronger les or more.It is or it is not.
If the baby writes the book you cannot ask for responsibility, but I wonder what kind of scruple that man can have when decide to write such fakes.
Above all I already warned all of you with big letters DO NOT PLACE YOUR MONEY ON MOON ASPECTS.That just tells about the quality of the game, nothing else.
I honourly accepted to be the student for life but John Frawley as a Master deserves the thickest stick the world ever made.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:07 AM

PLANET BURNED BY THE SUN (CLOSER THAN 8 30')
Now folks we have the strongest testimony announced from Mr. LOST in SPACE.
Rule is: If the planet ruler of the 1. or 7. is closer than 8 30' degrees it is burned, that team which burned planet rules its house will lose.End of prediction.
Let say this sounds well. Just wait for that situation and you will be rich.
AHA BUT WHEN TOMMOROW COMES.
You will find enclosed three chart images.I force you to open them, read carefully and you will find all details you need.
Just one info.Ajaccio lost 0:1,Milan lost 0:1, Gratkorn won 1:0.
And the fourth chart is Caviar :Amien-Boulogne, 1 Aug 1:1, Draw
But do not analize any further details except this testimony just becouse it is strongest testimony and makes no exceptions.
We may discuss about stellium Moon,Mercury,Sun we may discuss about everything but only about this testimony.
You are allowed to place however you want the teams using your favourites, Home teams,Away teams,your grannie favourite team as you wish.Even that proved Colour method.
And you will find that the stars have their own favourites.It might be the true.
Or I have an idea to cut of monthly payment to the Sun becouse it shines as it wishes.
Thats for now.
But if you want more ok.
FOR YOUE EYES ONLY
Rule from Mr.Lost....If the Moon is the ruler of 1. or 7. use its dispositor as ruler of that house.
Now in some cases we will force the Sun as dispositor to burn itself.Do we?
Or to make some excuses.
But I realy like to stop with samples how wrong any man can be.
We all have the right to be wrong but not at the cost of anybodys life,time and money.
And might be we are very close to close this thread.
Let us get some idea for new thread how we can predict better but not under the name of Mr. LOST..
Let us express what we have learned from nature, let us be wrong and let us find unbeateble rules for any prediction.
Astrology is so natural.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ajaccio 1Aug.jpg (40.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Milan 1Aug.jpg (41.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Gratkorn 1 aug.jpg (41.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Amien 1 Aug.jpg (41.0 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by banefranco; 10-18-2008 at 02:52 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:39 AM

Franco, you did not tell us who were favorites in these matches.
I suppose Milan was favorite in match with Sevilla and yes, that rule, combust ruler, does not work very often, I noticed that too. This chart is a good example, orb is only 3 degrees.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:09 AM

Ha Fensi88,
I prefer to say burned planet becouse of the 'via combusta' situation.
I just left to all of you to place the teams as you wish becouse I decided not to suggest anything but to motivate all to realise that in these cases only placement by luck is useful.If you use colour method you will find the SUN rule is unacceptible.AND THAT IS THE TRUE. If you use FAVOURITEs, AJACCIO was favourite and Sevilla was favourite, e.g. If you use Home team to place, the universe would fall. And finally what should we do with that DRAW.
Oh I forget.Do not belive to me.Check freely the quotes and results on http://www.globalscore.com/
And the rule under sun beams,that is another useless rule.
IT MEANS NOTHING,INDICATES NOTHING AND PROVES NOTHING.
LESS USEFUL INFORMATION, that it is.
CHESS MATE

Last edited by banefranco; 10-18-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:02 AM

Eh, I hope you all will understand that I have more proofs for any rule I wanted to brake. I mentioned that I checked more that 3500 samples.Just imagine how much money I should have lost if I followed those foolishnesses.
But I aproach the other way when I do prediction.I would rather share with all of you.Even I am brand new in astrology.But my expirience might be useful.If you do not like it leave it.
It is neccesiary to be open minded and I do not encourage anyone to improve some funny rules.
Behind of all the point is METHOD.But not any.THE COLOUR METHOD is the first step.Here is the link:http://www.geocities.com/astrosport88
Than rulers of the 1. and the 7. house
Than to change your way to predict the winner.To predict who cannot lose.That is the difference.For now.Until you are ready to predict 100% DRAW.
The Moon.Only for the way of the game.NOTHING ELSE.
Point of Fortune.It brings luck where is situated and good aspects it makes.I hope that term good aspect is enough.
Point of Victory.I did not check that becouse it is not presented in each astrology software.That is my miss.
Moon Nodes.They let the game in the nice way when involved with good aspects to the rulers of 1. and 7.And in contrary.
Moon Nodes with aspects to MC indicate if there will be goals or not.NOT THE MOON.I am not good enough to predict score all total of goals.
The planets itselfs as their position indicates.And of course aspects they make in any moment.
DO NOT MAKE + BETWEEN Essential dignities and accidental digg.Those are different things.
Essential dig are only how the ruler is dressed.But Acc.dig. is how is his position.
In plastic, well dressed man but in paddock or pigsty.Or in castle, no matter.
After all, TIME.
Analize the whole match not to predict the score on the chart for the beginning.When you become better you analize faster.
The TIME brings changes in life, why to predict something what you can see if you watch the chart tv.
Thats why I said that it is in our favour to analize the matches, to be wrong, to find exact rules.The day when we will predict all the matches is reasonably near.
Enough from me.
It is always more to say.
Might be next time about the planets.IMPACT OF THE PLANETS.

Last edited by banefranco; 10-18-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:32 PM

Banefranco, here, on this forum, we have section "education board", I think this article deserve to be in that section. You may start your own thread and post other articles from your experience, because you bett and really knows what works and what brings money or what do not work. I am impatient to read your proclaimed article "Imapct of the planets". Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:42 PM

Thanks for that information.
My only problem is I think that I can not educate anyone jet, even I do not intend to.
I am still far from Genious John.
The main reason here was to present my experience with rules that are in many cases useless.That's all.Rules for soccer especially.Those rules somethimes work,somethimes not.If you have several predictions right when following those rules you may find yourself that it works.But untill you miss one match.Then we use to find all possible excuses and reasons why we missed that one.No, the point is if you say for the rule that is absolute then in all cases it works.Not somethimes.
That was the reason for this thread.
By the way I am just givin the way I look at the chart and I really have very positive results.I missed only when I accepted some of those rules as is.
I explained even when I use colour method I miss only when I force myself to place teams at any cost.
That is when I say for the chart not easy ones.For Example I mentioned that Middlesbrough vs Chelsea was not the easy one.
When I miss I miss precizly opposite.But for that reason I did not bet Middlesbrough.
And I found at some forums that people do not accept to discuss constructively.They all attacked me as a murderer.
It is not the question who is right or not but whose way of predicting is the right way.
I do believe in one truth.And I rather accept any rule that makes results.
We are not gamblers.They are right or wrong,sometimes.
And I do not want to start the theme again and all again.
Now I wait for the others to say their way of predicting.But I undoubtely explain why I do not use Frawley's rules at any cost.Those rules do not make results permanently.
You have the charts above I simlpy aks what about draw.If I have to analize the whole zodiac I do not need any rule.Just to follow and combine Planets,signs and aspects and that is all I need.There are some things more but they are only those neccesiary things I did not mention.
Well I missed sometimes when I place teams according to their colour of jerseys but I did not blame you for wrong method.Becouse I was the only one who could miss.
With JF rules many will find themselves trapped when some rule worked several times.But what when it is DRAW.That ruins the rule.
You understand what I mean.
At last if anyone wants to by that book who stops him.
I will offer to sale that book like second hand used only once.
And will be honest in advertisment.
And I do expect there are many people who blamed me and favoured JF method.So here is the chance for them to get the book at any cost.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:09 PM

Arsenal 3 - 1 Everton

Banefranco, you probably now count
Old 10-18-2008, 05:26 PM

He he Let say you are right.
But I use to play about 8-10 pairs per coupon just becouse when I started to predict using your method for placing teams I predict all the matches which start at the same date at the same time and I take care that charts do not differe too much.
But that is the proof that there are no exceptions in nature it functions the same way at the time.No wonders.No miracles.The same.
But if you analize carefully any of these charts none of them is the same but similar.That is why I play double chance.I carefully analize just one or two charts.and the others just one sight.
So if I miss I miss them all precizely.That happens especially when I act like drunk mouse who said to the cat:'come over to fight'.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:36 PM

Now you also understand why I insist that ANY MATCH AT ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE can be predicted specially all the matches at 3:00 o'clock in England.With the help of expirienced astrologer and with some who will enter data in computer programme becouse of about 50 soccer matches I can make prediction of about 40 matches not all the matches just for the case we do not like them all.
That is easier than to predict matches with different start time.
If you push me more others will pick up my little secrets.
Just kidding.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:50 PM

There is the problem for my prediction.
The image enclosed presents soccer match Roma-Inter.For the record Inter was the favourite and in blueblack jerseys/black shorts and Roma in red jersey/white shorts.
Now When I used colour metod I placed Inter as DSC and Roma ASC.If you use Favourites method and place teams you will place Inter at ASC.
When I counted how many goals will be scored I foud three goals.But the point is that all aspects were at the 4 house involved.
SA entered the 4th house, Pluto left the first house,Me entered the 4th house.Ma changed house but was blocated with squares by Moon nodes.That was irregular goal by Inter.
If you connect the 7h and 4H that is ok for Inter to be placed at 7th.4th house indicates Inter game.Correct me if I am wrong.
Q Where to place teams?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roma.jpg (42.1 KB, 34 views)
Old 10-19-2008, 09:14 PM

I hope that i was clearly understood.Did I?The final score of that Match Roma-Inter was 0:4.Three goals were right on time but I could not find the 4th goal.After all it does not matter I just wonder that something is wrong.Please I am begging you do not tell about Moon last aspect.Answer is why the 4th house is involved.It relates to the DSC team.Unforunately I analized this chart right at the beginning of the match.Just for fun to predict goals.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:36 AM

Franco, I do not see problem at all.
First, you done great job asigning colours, yes, Inter is DSC and ASC and Ge although are in no connection with red, Ge and Me represent light colour combination.
You ask why 4 house is involved.
For ASC team, 10th house(MC) ruler represent their honour and ability to win, success, goals.
For DSC team radical 4 house (IC), is turned 10 house, house of honour and ability to win, success, goals for DSC team.
And when Sa, ruler of MC entered 4 house, that means DSC team controlos ASC team (planet in house is controled by that house), i.e.DSc team scored.The same case is when Me, ruler of ASC team entered 4 house.
If we use JF method Inter is on ASC and because of that Moon's aspect with Me, Inter wins, but I have no explanation why 4 house is involved in that case.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:23 AM

Dear Gordana,
That is my problem, I placed Inter at the right place DSC and everything is ok ,but if I place Inter as favourite at ASC and take a look with moon aspect, it is OK but score is problem.
Now I am the fan of Inter and predicted the match right at the time of the beginning of the match. In these cases Frawley is right, but the score is problem.And what about the fans who use astrology to predict and if they do that as I did at the same place,in Belgrade.They will place Roma at ASC,DO they?But according to the rule that 'there is only one truth' They will miss.
I found some matches where Frawley guessed with the rule of the last MOON aspect in coordinance with placing the favourite at ASC.Some days before.
And not one match only.Many of them.
I think I am near back at the beggining.We must analize the whole chart and there is not strong rule for decission.In fact there are but rearly in one year.
Next point is personal.If I involve fixed stars more than Regulus,Antares,Algol,Spika as Frawley mentioned and told us not to use Fixed Stars in Sport Astrology,other I mean,Than I am affraid many will be in the whole mass.Fixed Stars are High knowledge of astrology and with full respect I must say Horary is much eaisier. Even, I have never heard about Vindemiatrix.Of course just kidding but I am near the truth.
So,I tried to predict about 30 matches which starts at 7:45 in England widely,At 21 Oct 2008.You cannot do that with any Frawley method.Any.That would be the guess.All information are available at www.globescore.com . I just follow the life rule 'Who dares wins'.
By the way I do not see hiden things in charts,just occeisonaly.I did not see AUranus with Me,and APOF and fixed star placement.And I will avoid fixed star placement and interprete Me-AUranus Application aspect as intuitive moment for Mercury.As inner voice of Uranus.
Now let see what will happen but if anyone is inerested for those matches to predict I will rather give just prediction for 6 pairs becouse I do not have relevant information about other pairs who is favourite at the moment.
All other info about any match can be found at that site I mentioned above.
And at least.I noticed that many visited my thread.But only two of us discuss.
I found it in someway useless for you and not stimulating enough becouse of your knowledge and expirience in astrology.
I wonder why the others do not join?
I can only repeat that it is not a point to blame anyone but to find strong rules in predicting.
I hope that I impressed you with predicting the time of goals in match Roma-Inter.And how Moon nodes are involved and why the goal was irregular for inter when Ma changed the sign.
Well I will give two matches for discussion later.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:34 AM

Quote:
I found it in someway useless for you and not stimulating enough becouse of your knowledge and expirience in astrology.
No, not at all. Nobody knows everything, someone knows something better from me, or I something know better from someone, so why do not share our knowledge and ideas? Every single day I read someone's analyse of some horary chart on this forum and learn a lot from that. Different people have different approachs, which are maybe make our life easier, but we did not remeber to resolve "problem" on that way.

Quote:
I wonder why the others do not join?
Maybe thay agree with our discussion so thay have nothing to add. Or, maybe thay do not know answers on your question yet and read posts to learn, or maybe thay are not brave to ask about problem thay have, or not brave to answer what thay think.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to swanlimbus Send a message via Yahoo to swanlimbus

big brother is stopping me talking to julia

Re: New Moon September 29 2008

you should refrain from censoring my private messages Radu

300 - Sway (the roof is on fire)

Tags
frawley, john, philosofer, stand