John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Miquar, I understand that you are familiar with Natal chart and I will try to make some equal things I think exist:
One natal chart belongs to a born one so as it is basic inromation for us the same is for events. One event is born and it is called Event chart but it is the same as Natal chart. Unfortunately event has its definite fast end, you can calculate it. All other symbols in that chart are the same in function like in Natal.
So you can predict using the terms which you have learned.
In any chart there are two parts let say houses from 1-6 are personal and other are for our interactions with others.
But the importance of those houses only concern angle houses, 1 and 10 for one team and 7 and 4 for the other.
There are some stupid conclusions without any real reason just becouse someone said so that 1st house belongs to specific one. It does only in Natal chart becouse you know the owner of that chart. In a case of event chart that belong to the teams not just one. So to share houses under universal rule and our wish is personal rule not universal and independent rule.
So all the planets do the same role in any chart but here it is little bit easy than in natal becouse you use exact values for the positions where planets are located.
Well, there are some techiques that differ one from another, I would not critisize the other as it is not correct at least but I insisted to have the easy and simple way to predict one event. There are some problems with the ancients so everything is to be tested as soon as possible.
You can find some tables here and use them, use also software I recommender but ZED 9 is quite good software as mine with my suggestion that it has dignities for ''outer'' planets. That is not for any use and represents the great wish from the author of that software to give values where they cannot be given. Kepler is also outstanding software. So just follow the traditional method for rulers.
This is for now, feel free to ask.

astro2222

hey look at AC Milan vs Arsenal...the ruller Mars is very very weak so I suppose Arsenal will win this one because they are going to wear yellow I think not red but Millan will wear red... this one will be an Arsenal win

banefranco

Astro dedicate apropriate rulers to the teams Milan is darker so Arsenal is lighter team. Must be lighter becouse of red-black Milan stripes.

miquar

Hi Banefranco. Thanks for going to the trouble of writing that post. So the eastern hemisphere angular houses belong to one team and the western hemisphere houses belong to the other team. And presumably the rulers of these angles are indicators of how the teams will do. Did you say in a previous post that the 10th and 4th are about how the teams perform/play, and the 1st and 7th are about how the result will go?

Also, how do you decide whether the rising or setting sign correspond to the team with the lighter or darker strip?

Thanks again

banefranco

Well You have the Light table here at this thread and all planets let say are covered by the difference what they symbolise Lihter or darker side. So according to jerseys which are lighter or darker in compartment you place the teams. And ASC team has 10 house like info of its play and 7th has 10th of 7th house which is 4th house. But actuallt I have not discovered what are the influence of the rulers of the 4th and 10th I have not had any information that they can change the outcome.
For dignities Essential dignities show the strength of one team and Accidental dignites show the circumstances where that team can use their strength. Those values are different as you can see and you compare those values between teams not spoil them in one value.
Well there is no range table all of the lines but you would see how clear was the match Milan-Arsenal but I have not contacted my table and made a mystake. What does this mean? There are testimonies like presence of the opposite ruler in the enemies house but people use also like testimony e.g combusted planet. What is the point one testimony is wrong and that is combusted planet why. All circumstances or positions of the planets rulers of the 1 and 7 house that have values in dignities are not testimonies just other positions which do not have values like ruler of the 1st house in the 7th house. Why all the valued positions are not testimonies? Becouse values that explain any dignity are at last the SUM of all values for one ruler. That is why it has no sence to calculate twice the same position. At last that is wrong.
But all of this is little risky if you do not have Range table. Becouse at first sight Milan would lose but at the second......So do not count on expirience but just on real information.
There is one more information you could get today. Dijon-PSG, Dijom red for sure but if you contacted youtube for past matches between these two teams you could find PSG in white so if you went to this information you would fail becouse PSG played in black jersesy. The is the cost of red color. The other can make a choice to play in white or lighter or in black or darker. If you have at one side Venus and at the other Mars you would place undoubtely red team at Mars becouse every color table connects Mars with red. And you would fail. Mars is darker not red and Venus is lighter not blue, That is the fake. So when you are not sure wait for the match to start and place bet if you want to.

banefranco

Today there were very clear matches
Atalanta-Genoa 1X Darker clear
Parma-Juventus X2 Darker clear
Dijon-PSG X2 Darker (only in LIVE betting)

What a miss with Milan.

miquar

Thanks again. I'm not sure where the colour range is so I can play around with these ideas. Also, what do 1X and X2 mean?

banefranco

Some ranges do not recognise the winner but who will not lose so 1X menas the first team in paar usually home team wins or draw or X2 the guest team wins or draw.

banefranco

Ok there are problems with jerseys so we have problems with it. One light stripe or dark stripe at one jerseys can make the difference depending how wide that stripe is. In short if you have doubts do not predict or wait the kick of. Or you can predict for sure it jersey is problem by using terible method I already explained. I use the simplest method that exists I AVOID PROBLEMATIC JERSEYS. :biggrin:. But for the science God said: Let the darker win or let the lighter win. This is his (its) creation not mine.:biggrin:. So Astrology is not an art but the great science of everything. We do not create we read the symbols and circumstances. Here we have Exact Astrology in action.

miquar

Thanks again. Interesting that Taurus should be attributed to Dark, even thought all other signs share their shade with the modern planetary ruler. With Taurus and Scorpio both dark, and Virgo and Pisces both light, are matches harder to predict when the horizon falls on these sign polarities?

banefranco

Just use the planets assigned to dark or lighter the signs are exclusive part. :)
Signs are just the information who are rulers nothing else. Do not complicate.
E.g. ASC in TAurus ruler Venus-Lighter that is all.
Or Aries at ASC ruler Mars-darker, assume the team in darker jerseys at ASC. Finished.

Last edited:

banefranco

Everything is simple when houses 1 and 7 do not change signs but if they do that is little complicated becouse The teams follow the rulers if ASC change from light to dark ruler the team in dark change position from DSC to ASC. But dignities also change so it is wise to place the chart here for discussion. Sometimes I cannot make prediction but it is possible to find easier chart at some other time or other place during the day, if not I use to wait next day. It is not so easy to predict any chart at least I cannot.
But for today you have StPauli X2 e.g and I left the whole Netherland league and France leagu becouse of problematic charts. That is what I am explaining.

Last edited:

banefranco

Well I really think that it is expected from visitors who are interested in this method to place the charts but as I warned you about two matches yesterday Aiax-Manchester an Lazio-Atletico and not any other macth the same was today For Paderborn and StPauli, both teams won or draw.
Tonight you have the match Inter - Bologna the same like Fiorentina-Napoli, MArs in 12 but goes to 11th Venus in the opposite house and also Saturn enters 1st house of the lighter team. The main informations are dignities the testimonies which can be of some help are presence of the ruler Venus in the enemy house and Saturn entering the 1st house, those positions can be used like testimonies until we give them values but until that time they stay to be testimonies that can help to make decision, even without that the prediction is clear even without any of these testimonies. Saturn in the houses 1 and 7 usually but usually ruins the game of that team by blockin goals scoring but not always, the goal can happen in spite of Saturn presence, rare but it happens for that team to score one goal. Anyway I have not presented chart but if you take a look and if you compare these today matches with the same charts from yesterday your prediction will be clear. But it is easier with range table. Without that you can predict free only some matches per long period but even then you will make a profit of this.:)

banefranco

I have noticed something to be explained. Traditional rulers are impleneted here not modern rulers even there is an explanation about outer planets. But those planets do not rule anything although they describe some events, the are involved in aspects. That is true. But RULERS are like message from the universe, the logic. According to this I do not use modern astrology rulers becouse they are assumed to rulerships according to some past events. So for Scorpio use Mars, etc...No modern rulerships.

miquar

Hi. I was going to put up charts for the matches you mentioned the other day, but it wasn't clear to me on the internet whether the times given for the starts of the match were in UT or an earlier time zone. I was looking at English sites so I thought probably UT, but it wasn't obvious. I was a bit rushed so I couldn't look into it properly.

So if I understand you rightly, the traditional rulers of the rising and setting signs are the significators for the teams, and the way these are placed in the chart, eg dignities, etc are the main indicators for which team will be less likely to lose than the other team. If Aries is rising and Mars is better placed, then the darker strip will probably win or it might be a draw. But if Venus is better placed then the lighter strip will probably win or it might be a draw. And there are other factors like Saturn in the first or seventh perhaps not being a good sign for the corresponding team, and if the horizon moves to a new sign axis during the game, or if the strips are not obviously light vs dark, then its not clear cut and therefore more dangerous to predict.

Have I understood you rightly? Thanks for your patience. Once I feel I've got the general principles clear I'll have a look at some matches.