Can you predict your spouse with your own astrology chart?

Love2Know

I was watching Oprah and a woman's husband of 14 years was trying to poison her? Could she have seen this in her chart? Or if you are destine to marry a princess can that be reflected as well? Where would you look?

lilithofeden

Yes you can, if you are a woman you look at mars and the sign and house.. My mars is cancer and I need a man who is in touch with his emotions, who wants a family, loving, caring and isn't afraid to show it. It is in my 11th house which may mean I meet him in social events and gatherings. My juno is in cancer and 11th too so I don't know the differences. I am sure there is a way to show which way you are more "prominant" to die, just like the way you make money, how your home life is, what career is best for you, but I'm not sure. You would have to look at probably the 8th house, see the significator of that, see what it's doing, etc.

Love2Know

Yes you can, if you are a woman you look at mars and the sign and house.. My mars is cancer and I need a man who is in touch with his emotions, who wants a family, loving, caring and isn't afraid to show it. It is in my 11th house which may mean I meet him in social events and gatherings. My juno is in cancer and 11th too so I don't know the differences. I am sure there is a way to show which way you are more "prominant" to die, just like the way you make money, how your home life is, what career is best for you, but I'm not sure. You would have to look at probably the 8th house, see the significator of that, see what it's doing, etc.
Nice I am going to try with myself now, My mars is in Capricorn in the 5th house, Imune coli scorp and 8th pisces I heard these have to do with the men you attract. My boyfriend is a loving yet workaholic scorpio hope not a murderous one lol no he is very loving can be kinda calm and collected though compared to my dramatic affectionate displays. I guess it means I will like a workaholic dude in a social and fun setting?

moonwillow

Hello
I hope you don't mind me chiming in...I am new to astrology, but, from what I have learnt / read during this one year, is that in a chart, you look to the 7th house.
I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong...

For both my marriages I married my 7th house, even before I started looking to astrology...so when I saw that, I was surprised....it felt kinda cool to see that and weird at the same time.......

I have Taurus in my 7th house (I am scorpio in the first, conjunct Neptune, Juno and Pallas, although Juno and Pallas do not seem to have much significance..I think)

However, from what I have read, for second marriages you look to the 9th and third the 11th (from what I have read again)

Apparently, astrologers have also started looking to Juno (some or few astrologers)

I have Juno is Scorpio. I have dated a Scorpio, one with mars in Scorpio and a few with Venus in Scorpio and a couple with Mars in the eighth

What I find interesting is that for my 2nd husband, he is Taurus, but his ascendant is Sag, moon in Leo, his mars in Leo in the Eighth house

Astrology is so interesting and I am always pleasantly surprised and perpetually intrigued when I learn something new....
there is this Ahhh-Haa! and a bulb goes on!

I have my Sun (Cancer) in the 9th house...regardless, I still married my 7th-Taurus...

I do not have any explanation about why some spouses try do do away with their partners, but from what I have read again, one could look to Pluto, a strong pluto in synastry, or aspect within a persons chart that could indicate this...I am a student of Criminology and victimology, however more on the theoretical side, so astrology is definitly a no-no.....
I hope someone will chime in and give their two cents...I am truly interested to see other comments and suggestions

Peace to all
Moonwillow

Rebel Uranian

I always found that people whose planets complete my Grand Trines in the empty 5th and 7th houses of Gemini and Leo do it. I have Mars and Pluto in there, which are really sexy planets, so as long as they stay positive influences in synastry and the composite, no wonder that happens. I find the Sun and Mars signs don't really describe what ends up happening in practice much but certain attractive aspects that are just bound to form with all the aspect patterns on my chart always do.

nemesis

7th is definitely another to look at like I have Uranus right on my DC/7th in Scorpio so I'm destined to marry a very unconventional guy lol very Uranian and it'll prob be an unconventional marriage too. With some Scorpion tendencies.

Mars in Libra in the 6th I would think means I need someone who's very into equality in the relationship. Artistic perhaps or into art and beauty in general. 6th is more than just about your job so I think perhaps I could meet him in an everyday setting too.

Course with Uranus on my 7th I will probably even meet him in an unconventional way lol.

Oh and my Juno is in Cap on my 10th/MC of Cap so maybe he'll be a workaholic in a very strange/different way.

*shrugs*

Last edited:

RockFish

If you have planets in the 7th, they will describe your spouse, if you don't, the ruler of the 7th will.

My first astrological experience was in a consultation where the astrologer told me I would marry a foreign artist, and after some years I did marry a foreign artist. That is definitely my type of partner, and she didn't even know me, but got that 100% right. Also you should pay attention to your Venus cos it describes the kind of people you fall in love with and attract you, so that is a good hint as well. In my experience, your partner will be a mixture of these elements, planets in the 7th + ruler of the 7th + Venus.

Hugs

virgo18

First off all I always thought that the behavior and personality of the partner is remarked by the sign of the ruler of the 7th, its position and aspects.

First step: the 7th house cusp
Knowing the Sun sign of the partner is impossible. The person may have: Sun, or, Moon, or Ascendant, in the same sign as your 7th. And... If the person doesn't have such sign in some of its personal planets, then it may have a strong Planet that rules your 7th. Example: Your 7th house is in Sagittarius, but your mate doesn't has Sun, or Moon, or Ascendant, in Sag. But he has Jupiter in Cancer... (So the person is Jovial).

Second the next step: the ruler of the 7th
So your Jupiter is in Taurus (example)... Taurus is a jealous and money oriented sign. So the person may be stubborn, sensible, faithful, tender, and refined, the person must like luxurious stuff. He could also be into food, jewelry, and stuff related to Venus.

Third step: Placement
Jupiter in Taurus is in the 12th house:
The person could be an artist, secretive, and also could be a backstabber. It depends on the aspects of Jupiter.

Good luck

moonwillow

I forgot to mention in my previous thread,

I have Jupiter in Taurus in the 7th house....

Although Taurus, my 2nd husband is very jovial, must be his sag asc. Just a happy kind of guy, who is very positive in thought, not very possessive, the glass is always more than half full kinda guy...but stable, solid, decent....

My first was also taurus and well, he was the total opposite, possessive, jealous, money oriented, gluttoneous, always at war with the world....and well the list does go on...this is why he is an ex....

Not really interested in knowing his chart, other than he was a Taurus, ohh and an alcoholic too.....

tikana

I was watching Oprah and a woman's husband of 14 years was trying to poison her? Could she have seen this in her chart? Or if you are destine to marry a princess can that be reflected as well? Where would you look?

yeah horary . she should have asked if she should marry the guy

T

babydoll

i think 7th house, 7th house ruler, mars and sun are important indicators ^-^. if you have a chart, it is a bit easier to see

many Traditional astrologer have tried to predict death and have failed. In olden days they didn't have the same medical sciences that we do, so in modern days it could suggest a health matters easily overcome...it may suggest you have the * potential to die 3x*
Yes you can

so perhaps you could enlighten us all then? :lol:
I was watching Oprah and a woman's husband of 14 years was trying to poison her?

No, not really. some have suggested look at mars, some 7th house, or 7th house cusp ruler, but in reality, there are lots of things to take into account including Nodes, synastry, mars/sun for females, moon/venus for males. So for POISON where would you look??

i think 7th house, 7th house ruler, mars and sun are important indicators ^-^. if you have a chart, it is a bit easier to see
yes, this onl works in male charts

babydoll

oh really? first time i've heard about this lol. too bad i've never read a chart of some one who is married so... i have no idea. if we are looking at female charts just mars and the house mars is in and the sun maybe?

Love2Know

I don't know enough about astrology to conclude anything. It is interesting to note I have a Pisces 8th house and I used to have a fear of liquids. I wouldn't let my babysitters make me chocolate milk, without me watching. Why? Because I was scared of being poisoned. I was a slightly neurotic kid. I also have issues with drinking normal tap water, especially at my boyfriends house. I get called neurotic but since I have came over there to visit there has been several water warning (Do not drink) alerts for his area. Maybe this warning of water I have could indicate not just drowning but a poisoning or contamination fear, at the very least? Maybe, I will have to get back to this after I take some astro courses lol Ps I was allowed to watch whatever I wanted and my brother and I had the only tv in the house, I mainly just watched rescue 911, murder she wrote and americas most wanted. Could explain some stuff too.... aha
The 8th House: A Good Death? Dec
by chirotic

http://medicinegarden.com/astrology/EN_DeathAspects.html

http://chirotic.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/the-8th-house-a-good-death/

DEATH INDICATORS UTILIZING ASTROLOGY
by Eileen Nauman

Psychopath Astrology
July 2, 2011 By Marina

http://darkstarastrology.com/psychopath-astrology/

Last edited:

Love2Know

Also is it possible to use profiling traits of victims and apply it to the conditions found within the persons astrological chart? Lets say, this person is naively trusting, submissive, egar to please, easy swayed in thought and opinion etc can this work as well? I heard it's always the friendly, egar to talk and help out strange people (especially men) who get prayed on because they open the door for communication. Honestly, I am a huge meany thank God, it was justified when I heard this! If someone tries to approach me at night who is a stranger or freaks me out I literally say not interested and put up my hand in a stop motion lol, I get called harsh but I am not trying to be. If I don't want to be bothered I let people know. This now seems like a smart thing I do reading these victim cases, too easily charmed or too many acceptable social qualities of friendliness which are hypocritical anyways. There is no respect in pretending to be something your not emotionally. Or deducting whether someone has good intentions or not by the way they look. *Gags*

Last edited:

Choe

Also is it possible to use profiling traits of victims and apply it to the conditions found within the persons astrological chart? Lets say, this person is naively trusting, submissive, egar to please, easy swayed in thought and opinion etc can this work as well? I heard it's always the friendly, egar to talk and help out strange people (especially men) who get prayed on because they open the door for communication. Honestly, I am a huge meany thank God, it was justified when I heard this! If someone tries to approach me at night who is a stranger or freaks me out I literally say not interested and put up my hand in a stop motion lol, I get called harsh but I am not trying to be. If I don't want to be bothered I let people know. This now seems like a smart thing I do reading these victim cases, too easily charmed or too many acceptable social qualities of friendliness which are hypocritical anyways. There is no respect in pretending to be something your not emotionally. Or deducting whether someone has good intentions or not by the way they look. *Gags*
I like this :happy:

Also, for the above post- I wouldn't say you are neurotic,because everybody has its own reasons why they have fear of something.

That fear is usually the alarm instinct. Like in your case, with 8th Pisces.

I have fear from dogs(though I love animals) since I was a kid,and I've read in one astrological book,that there's a danger in my chart from being attacked by big/strong animal,and that I should beware.

So,that fear is in fact- an instinct. :smile:

Last edited:

JerryRR

L2K,suggest you check out the charts of Hollywood couple Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman.Charts are AA data and can be found at Astrodienst.
Married for 50 years.

J.R.R.

JerryRR

L2K,I recommend you look at their Synastry.
Check out Relationship Forum,Sticky Rel' Links.
I like to start by looking at the elements and qualities in each chart.

J.